• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
Kind of reminds me of this for some reason:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pOoSe2K5DU

I believe I know: You censor-dodged. Technically, you used one "*" to partially censor it, but it was clear what the word was. When using a word that's meant to be censored, you're better off leaving the word as is; censored. The only part of the word you don't have to censor is if it's used as a past tense verb, meaning "ed" at the end of the word. I'm sure "ing" also falls into letters that can go without censor, but don't take my word for it.
i tought of that too, just like you say there´s an infraction for censor-dodging, and had you finally started mirai nikki? if you had then what do you think so far?

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Okay guys I promise I'll pay attention to you again.

Let's face it finding a mod for this place is like trying to find an HIV- homosexual,

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well I modded the place ages ago as a surrogate until a native mod could be found. Then Darkysama was modded but not after he resigned.

My name just stayed on the room but eh.

Hey to be fair though if this board ever got as hectic as it used to, I'd probably be like one of a handful of mods people here would listen to because I am not a loser.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Hey to be fair though if this board ever got as hectic as it used to, I'd probably be like one of a handful of mods people here would listen to because I am not a loser.
That, and you'd probably enforce the rules and be as tough as Capt. Hadley from The Shawshank Redemption. Goodness knows I'd be no-nonsense.

Honestly, though, I'd say
Lionman is a good candidate, seeing as he's been here longer than anyone else I've seen. Then again, what do I know? I've practically just started frequenting the Falcon Boards.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
That, and you'd probably enforce the rules and be as tough as Capt. Hadley from The Shawshank Redemption. Goodness knows I'd be no-nonsense.

Honestly, though, I'd say
Lionman is a good candidate, seeing as he's been here longer than anyone else I've seen. Then again, what do I know? I've practically just started frequenting the Falcon Boards.
i agree about lionman being mod, lordhelmet is a good option too, maybe toknee .... but definitely not calvo D:

Regin

Smash Cadet
Just letting you falcon players know that I appreciate you guys not letting him die out. Falcon is awesome, I could never get to good with him but it's still awesome watching people put in work with him.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
Just letting you falcon players know that I appreciate you guys not letting him die out. Falcon is awesome, I could never get to good with him but it's still awesome watching people put in work with him.
hah no problem, i just started playing melee again yesterday after like 2 months, damn i got wrecked by a level 9 fox twice D: and i found something weird:

it seems i can´t fast-fall without being in the highest point of the jump making my D-air predictable and punishable because i has to make the whole jump just to spike/nipple spike someone or stomp them in the ground with falcon´s d-air i also can´t mid-jump>d-air without dashing, so i has to stick to the Jump>fast-falled B-air>side-tilt strategy alot, men i really like to use D-air to start my combos so i don´t know if it´s a controll issue or something from melee...

Lionman

Smash Champion
Im not active in smash anymore but Falcon had become an important part of my life, no joking.

Thanks to falcon I...

-Made tons of Friends
-Discovered Kamen Rider (Yeah, i was like wtf this power rangers style show is cool)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1g8P-yZm7c
-Applied the Falcon style to my life
-Learned ton of stuff

PD: Damn kamen rider fourze ends this sunday, not the best rider show but had good episodes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyzqLR0Medo

Also KR Meteor is the ****ing kenshiro of the riders, in the penultimate episode there is a out-suit fight against the Leo Zodiart "Not transformed"

The Leo Zodiart is too mainly besides he is a villian

Also this is meteor

Also, KR Wizard comes in 2 weeks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCnRO1dJz4Y

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I've went back in Brawl to see some replays of mine, and one of them has an interesting combo I pulled off that somehow worked. I did that against Bowser :

Dash Attack -> Full N-Air -> Knee -> Edgeguard
No, this wasn't against a CPU if you're asking.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
Its on. IT is on.

It being my foolish attempt to beat good players with my out of practice candy ***. Yo I got dis! (pathetic replays hopefully to come)

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Yo Acedude w/e you do just don't get hit. It'll work out.
Big tourney for me tomorrow, I guess I'll go Falcon in some games.

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
Guys I just wanna know, what are the recommended controls for captain falcon on a GC controller? I've always played on default .-.

Top Bottom