• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Final Smash item Thread *UPDATE: PIT!*

Stryks

Smash Hero
I can only add 21 Images, and with DK it would be 24, and since his FS is kinda lame I decided to just put the codes...

the bunch of words are called URLs btw.... which I now placed to be way easier than just copy paste the url direction...

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
sweet, links to the pics

i know they were url's, i've taken web design, but i forgot them when i made the post above

so, will the pics be opinionated? i mean are you just posting pics you like the most, or final's you like the most?

EDIT: IDEA!! why don't you just show pics of the most recent, and have a link for the rest of them. have Pit's on the top, then below it a link to each final smash on smashbros.

Leobenmc

Smash Journeyman
I think the seemingly mediocre nature of Pit's FS is purely, as Youko said in "Show me Your News", for Balance. His FS is weak when compared to others - but his multi-slash combos and moves make for an amazing fighter - high-tier moveset + low-tier FS = balanced in Brawl.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
^^ from the confirmed characters so far i'll hace to say Pokemon Trainer RED will probably have the weirdest one, the reason i'm saying is I have no idea what it would be like, I mean are his pokemon gonna do the final smash for him? or is he gonna toss a bunch of poke balls at everbody lol..

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
it's anybody's guess what his Final Smash will be, but I'm guessing maybe all three of his pokemon (Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard) are gonna attack at the same time that's my guess

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Like, he calls whatever pokemon it out back to the ball, and then throws out a legendary. Maybe Dialga/Palkia?

Top Bottom