• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Fog - Game Over!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Welcome back everyone; that was a set from distinguished guitarist Patrick Yandall's new album, the Laws of Groovity. That marks his ninth studio release to date, and it just keeps getting better. Well, its just past 4 A.M. and you're listening to the live broadcast with Stevie Wayne on KAB - Smooth Jazz. I'm here a little later than usual, but sometimes you're just in a jazzy mood. Before we go auto-pilot for the day, we're going to tune into Dan Dan the Weather Man to see whats up about this slight fog coming into town.

Dan?

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Yo, I have the frequency, obviously.

Also, for me, I am posting at about what time it is in the game. I'm hard core like that.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Hello everyone, this is Doctor Phibes. I just received the universal frequency from the Lighthouse, I'd suggest you all go down there and get it as well so we can openly communicate. It's on the gate to the lighthouse. I'm going to be at the hospital today, like all days, so I'd just like to remind you now that if you have any problems to come see me, I'm always open. Especially in an odd time like this. Accidents do happen. If you can't make it to the hospital, give me a holler on the radio and I'll be there as quick as I can. I also suggest that you all remember to eat and drink regularly, the human mind sometimes pushes basic necessities aside in strange panics like now, with our power out. I'm in my car heading to Smitties to pick some things up, I'd be open for someone to come meet me there. If it's closer to you then the lighthouse, then please arrive soon, as I'll give you the frequency and save you a trip. That is all.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Well lovers, we seem to be having a bit of trouble contacting Dan Dan the Weather Man for his forecast, but he's never been known for his punctuality. While we wait, I'd like to bring a few announcements to your attention.

As you have no doubt noticed, the power is out. The local hydropower station has been out since last night. If Anthony Song and Erica Parker could get working on that, I'd greatly appreciate a hot shower right now. If anyone needs a means of contact, feel free to stop by the front of KAB - Smooth Jazz and pick up the radio frequency.

The Antonio Bay Memorial Park sculpture, by our own Doug Machen, will be unveiled at the upcoming midnight ceremony. Sounds fun, but not really how I plan to spend my New Years Eve. Speaking of which, weren't we trying to contact a certain O'Bannon?

Well, back to the music. This is Donna Summers with "Bad Girls."

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Well after driving I came to the realization that Smitties isn't open yet, silly me, so I'm back at the lighthouse, in case you need help of a medical nature.

I'd like to have a word with you Miss Wayne, if you would please unlock the door to the lighthouse. I'm right outside.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Well that is done.

I get in my car and drive to Smitties

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
I just got the frequency (obviously) and am making my way to the lighthouse. Wayne, keep the door unlocked, will ya? I'd like to speak to you as well.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I'm sorry, but I've already locked the door and I'm making my way towards my house. If you would like to speak to me, we can always talk there. The radio station is on auto-pilot for the day, per usual.

Andy, if you can hear me, you had better be home.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
It's fine, it's not so urgent that I need to visit your house for it, so I'll just run it by you some other time. Thanks though.

Hoping that not even Erica notices me tapping my fingers to Donna Summer's Bad Girls (never turned my radio off), I look at my car's clock to see that it is...

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
I wonder how I go about fixing the hydropower station seeing how I am conveniently a mechanic.

Also for the next couple of pages I think everyone should put their name at the bottom of every post so for those visual learners, like myself, can match your name to your avatar.

-Erica Parker

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Evil Eye has been at work and I haven't seen him online since.

Simms, if you can hear this, why don't you meet me at Smitties? We can catch up on things.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Alright I did a gigantic update.

Sorry guys the internet was on the fritz while I was at work/the customers just didn't stop coming. And afterwards, well, you know fridays. Let's just say I got to bed at five and got up again at 9:30 because I love you guys that much.

Then my computer wouldn't internet it up, so I had to spend an hour running a million diagnostics.

Anyways you've all been updated via PM. <3 , Wiki, keep them PM boxes clean!

Dr. Phibes arrives at Smitty's, but a crude, sharpie-drawn "I'LL BE RIGHT BACK" sign greets him. The door is locked.

He deduces that Smitty is probably getting the frequency.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Also, a note to KevinM and others:

Once you are within conversational distance with people, you can talk to them. Directly. Just send the PM to me AND the people you are chatting with. SWF allows you to send to three people at once.

I get to check The Fog out once in the morning and once at night, so saving time I woulda spent copying and pasting aids the game =)

Btw, nice speculation of guilt, boys/girls. You know who you are.

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
I went to all this trouble and no one is at the KAB! This is ridiculous people don't waste my time!

Smitty, if you can hear me, give me your frequency while your getting the universal one. I'm at the lighthouse right now.

-Kathy Williams

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
In the distance, everyone outdoors sees a small but distinct white puff of smoke coming from downtown. It evaporates instantly.

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
Hey, Stevie. Sorry I couldn't get that weather report in to you. I'm sure we can catch up on it some other time. Like maybe over dinner.

I head over to River's Tavern.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Sorry, Dan, but it seems like something has come up.

Sheriff Simms, I would like a word with you.

I went to all this trouble and no one is at the KAB! This is ridiculous people don't waste my time!
Excuse me?

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, Dan, but it seems like something has come up.

Sheriff Simms, I would like a word with you.

Excuse me?

Doctor Phibes said everyone should meet at the lighthouse. No one is here >.>

(I was being a stuck up old women)

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I'm going to wait here for Smitty to come open up. If you wish to speak with Sims, Miss Wayne, then maybe you should meet up at Smitties, as I also wish to talk to him.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Hi everyone. This is Sheriff Simms.

First of all, I'd like to start off by giving everyone my private frequency. If anyone has any problems that they need my help with, just radio me. Hopefully there won't be any of the sort of trouble that you'd need my help with, but in situations like this people often act in ways they wouldn't normally.

I'm also going to send out the general radio frequency ([OUT OF CHARACTER] my AIM name is Mediocre Omelet, by the way[/END OOC). I apologize to Ms. Wayne for this, but I think it's important that people are able to get in touch with each other.

Now, I'm not sure what this blackout is all about, but I'm going to try to find out. Right now, I'm going over to meet Doctor Phibes at Smitty's general store. I'm hopeful that Mayor Cress will join me there as well, so we can figure out what to do about the dam. If you can't make it Mayor, please get in contact with me via the radio.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Hey guys. This is Omelito.
Sandy, I noticed you left early this morning, so, if you can hear this, I will meet you at work. I hope you are ok.

I drive to the mayor's office in hope to meet Sandy.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
Mrs. Williams, since I seem to have missed you at the lighthouse, why not meet us at my place?

Dr. Phibes - Now that we're in the same place, may I have your personal frequency?

After taking down my BRB sign, I open my store and invite Dr. Phibes and the Sheriff inside.

I light some candles and put a couple in the windows, so others will know that I'm open for biznass.

-Dale Smitty

Handorin

Smash Hero
[OOC] I'm hosting a tournament this Saturday, soooo it's kinda early to decide what i'm going to do about not being here...

I probably won't post much next friday, and definitely none at all next Saturday.

Just a heads up. [/ooc]
[OOC]I will also be in attending this tounament. So I wont be available much.[/OOC]

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
Anyone know anything about that puff of smoke down town earlier? No clue what that could have been. It happened pretty quickly, not sure if you all caught it. I'm gonna give you all my private frequency, so let me know if you've got any ideas.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
This is Sheriff Simms again. I'm posting here because it seems some people are confused about what I did.

In my last post, I transmitted the general frequency to everybody. That means that everybody should be able to post in this thread, and that you shouldn't have to find the frequency anymore. Anthony Song (Mr.Lombardi) radioed me a little while ago asking for the general frequency. You shouldn't have to do that, since you should already have the frequency.

If you still need to talk to me, Anthony, I'd be happy to. I'm sorry I didn't hear my radio when you tried to contact me before.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Oh, hey everyone, glad I can get to you guys now.

Dan: I was going toward smitties to meet the others about the ****, but then I saw that big smoke puff so I rushed over here. Did you see anything?

Sheriff: No, I just wanted to get the KAB, but I'm fine now. Thanks.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Again, I'd appreciate if the mayor would contact me. Also, now that I think of it, I'd like to speak with Nick Castle too.

Between the three of us, we pretty much embody the highest level of any sort of legal authority in this town, so it might be a good idea for us to coordinate our efforts.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I think everyone needs to clarify where they are and where they are planning on going so we have a better database to work with, instead of just talking in the dark.

I'm at Smitties with him and the sherrif.

Top Bottom