• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the forbidden seven makes me wonder.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
as much as i would have loved Viewtiful Joe, Ridley, and Imajin, im pretty happy with the roster we have. Sonic makes it, and I love Olimar.

NeoJames

Smash Cadet
I"m suprised that not many people have figured out that "Toon Shiek" means Tetra

DKKountry

Smash Ace
Corneria... Fourth Planet of the Lylat System
Dixie Kong, I'm most interested in her possibilities. However, unlike a lot of other people, I don't think that she and Diddy would have been an IceClimbers-type thing.

That's just my opinion though, and she probably was scrapped because she was just intended to be a clone of Diddy and they didn't leave any realy clones in Brawl this time around.

Still would have been neat though :)

VietGeek

Smash Hero
You guys do realise Roy is like twelve is Sealed Sword, right? He basically already is "Toon" compared to most of the other cast members in the game. >.>
Because leik kids can totally practice polygamy as well as marry their teacher, mirite?

But really, considering Anime styles, he's roughly 15-16 (you see, 12 and under are unusually short people in Anime). I believe the game said it has been 15 years since Eliwood's and Hector's time too, and the two had Roy and Lilina respectively shortly after the FE7's end.

I mean really, 12? Like 1/3 of his army looks around the same age as him. Underage Lycian army ftw? And that would make Fa super loli material since she looks a lot younger than them.

The amount of shota/loli in a character do not dictate their "toon" qualities for Smash Brothers. ^_^

Yojimbo

Smash Journeyman
Toon "Tetra" as I assume it would work would be awesome, and Roy would just round out the package.

And Mewtwo would be so awesome that the world would diffuse, creating two new Earths.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
The Pokemons, Roy is alright, but I prefered Marth over him in Melee, but I liked both(Marth is balls in brawl, Ike is okay)

Nic64

Smash Lord
toon zelda and dixie interest me, possibly toon sheik, but it's really impossible to tell without actually playing them. I mained marth in melee and I care not at all about fire emblem

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
toon zelda should have a TETRA transformation

toon sheik sounds tight

but u guys know that ninja vs pirate stuff?

yeah.

one piece >>>>> naruto

greenblob

Smash Lord
Toon Mewtwo!
Or maybe a Roy-Plusie/Minun take on the IC. You know what, how about making that "Toon" as well?

But seriously, who else thinks Toon Mewtwo would be awesome? Wow...

homicidalrapist

Smash Apprentice
took shiek and toon zelda would be cool if they were seperate chars. give toon zelda light arrows and toon shiek deku nuts. and then they could be creative for the final smash.

volbound1700

Smash Master
LOL with all the demands for Mewtwo in all the Smash Boards, I think Sakurai is going to announce Mewtwo first for the next installation of Smash Bros.

zacharia zako

Smash Journeyman
wow, nice drawing that would be cool. sakurai is reatarted for taking out roy and mewtow. they were some cool characters and i was starting to get good with roy back in melee

MasterToshima

Smash Journeyman
awww man this is such a downer. My first time hearing about the Forbidden Seven.

I guess that Plulse - Minun would be a lot like PIchu, besides, I wonder if they would come like in a same char, like ICs, or seperate chars, or like Zelda/Sheik, that u can pick on the main screen w7e u want Plulse or Minun. or even alternating by Final Smash like Samus.

Dr Mario would be awesome

Roy probably

Oh and Toon Zelda/Sheik would be pure epix!

MasterToshima

Smash Journeyman
Why would it be "toon Sheik?" Toon shiek is not in any games... It should be Tetra... Isn't Shiek only in one game? lol...
yya, SHeik is in OOT.

The reason they put her in is probably because OOT is most the best Zelda game, I'm sure if she was in Majora's Mask or any other pre-melee Zelda game she wouldn't be in.

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
LOL with all the demands for Mewtwo in all the Smash Boards, I think Sakurai is going to announce Mewtwo first for the next installation of Smash Bros.
Oh please YES.

As Pluvia said, Sakurai would probably get paranoid and OVER-buff Mewtwo. :laugh:

Mith_

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure it would be Tetra, since there is no Toon Shiek.

I would play Mewtwo since I never got to play him in Melee.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I am pretty sure Mewtwo/Tetra Sheik/Zelda would be the most sought out characters for the next possible installment

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
im sayinmg this is what toon shiek would look like not that shes a character we all kno what tetra looks like

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
................................................Mewtwo of course. I think the majority of the smash community was looking forward to a buffed Mewtwo. That or they actually wanted him gone. But why would they? He's so cool!

Top Bottom