• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Four Swords present: The Hazygoose Birthday Extravaganza- March 21st, 2010

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'm so sorry Jam.

An opportunity arose that is going to be making me about $300-$500 and I'm dirt broke right now (got bills to pay got money to spend cuz nothing in this world is freeeayyuuuhhh), so I have to take this. :'(

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Hero we can team I've improved greatly since our last encounter if u still looking for a partner

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Oh **** you're right. Irish mafia wanna do our mm at the MA tourny next weekend?

S l o X

Smash Champion
taking down twebb if i play him in brackets and we're playing friendlies fox dittos on every neutral

i wanna see if i got ANY better at all :/
and
i wanna team with someone from oos if anyone wants
if not ill just get someone from ct

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Slox we shall see I'm about 50x better than b4 (no exaggeration had a smash epiffany) so good luck....them friendlies sound super smexy...although what about them counterpicks

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Darn I was going there first even though I'm a fox as well....come on man we gotta learn dat stage for tourney purposes

S l o X

Smash Champion
thats fine

i was just exaggerating since the last time i played on that stage i realized how gay jiggs is.

i just want to play you again :D

and tar, since noone wants to team with me, if your still up for grabs, lets team.

forkgirl

Smash Lord
wow i saw hazygoose and assumed this was in oklahoma and was super excited that i thought I could go and now i'm so disappointed lol :( :( :(

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I need a partner!!!! If no1 wants to I got no choice be to get a lv 9 falco...me and him got chemistry like ken and isai

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
How upset would people be if this were postponed? I ask because I was supposed to have been moved into my new apartment a few weeks ago, and through a convergence of factors that hasn't happened and I could really use the time this weekend to finish getting my apartment together.

It would be postponed until at least May.

Banks

Smash Hero
uh everyone riding with us got work off and secured housing and was planning on going to this the day after SOTP in mass

so if you postponed it that would suck

a lot

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
im not gonna volunteer yet but someone else can run it
I have no problem with that, the venue is already set and Mike will handle everything else at DM.

Any volunteers?

EDIT- Zoso has volunteered to help out with running the tournament if he can make it. Anyone else in case he can't?

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Thanks Noodles, I really appreciate it.

For everyone else, an explanation of all the trouble going on:

Man, moving has been a nightmare. The new apartment has been ready since March 1st and we're still not in there. Since there was a fire in my old apartment, the locks were changed on the doors, and we need the landlord to open it to get our stuff out.

The problem with that is that both me and my wife work and go to school during the week, so we're unavailable to move stuff during the week. The only day of the week that we're both free is Sunday, and the landlord isn't around to open the old apartment. It's been really frustrating for the last two weeks.

Yesterday, I just snuck in through the window of the old apartment to finally get all of our stuff out (and we still left a few things behind). So there are bags of unpacked stuff thrown all over the place in the new apartment. Working everyday until 8:00 PM doesn't give me much time to get things straightened out, which leaves Sunday, my only day off.

tl;dr- Three weeks ago, when I planned the tournament, I didn't anticipate that I'd still be moving. I'm sorry to everyone that was looking forward to this, and I hope that Dave and Noodles can pull my coals out of the fire on this one.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I don't believe I've ever known Jam to not be married...

Jam, I'm also willing to lend a hand, but first I gotta get housing Saturday night.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
I don't believe I've ever known Jam to not be married...
split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive split infinitive

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
oh noes!
so my gf is possibly going to visit me on spring break, BUT!
someone should make a livestream so i can come chat and watch some 'fro downs during at least some point :D

Top Bottom