• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Fox Video & Critique Thread - READ OP.

Jenkins

Smash Lord
Don't make fun of my advice. It's sound and it comes from someone who has tournament experience. Plus I get raaaped by Snake so I know what to tell people to look out for. Good thing my Sonic handles Snake better than my Fox.
lawl dude you know i was kidding

Acex27

Smash Apprentice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mzSSDUjeD0

just a friendly... Nysyarc wasn't playing as well as usual (obviously) but yeah... other than the Score it was a pretty good match IMO
Ok critique.

you might not want to do Fair approach as much with Ike if theyre on their game because they will outspace you with their own Retreating Fair. its safer to force an approach with your Laser which you did so thats good, and when Ike messes up you rack up the damage.

another thing is to juggle him. when hes in the air youre Uairs can wreck, his Dair is too slow to keep up.

Last thing is Ike can easily be gimped if you can react with the shine quick enough. hit him out horizontally and it wont be easy for him to get back, also he is easy to shine spike if you react quickly enough.

overall nice match I like the JJCing ;)

DarkAura

Smash Lord
thanks ^^ yeah gimping Ike is easy however if your in the wrong position and hits the super armor... +1 ike or if it works +1 fox... so it's a win lose situation IF your in the wrong position
and iv never attempted to juggle an ike with uair before... i always scared of that spike, ill definitely try that out next time

Acex27

Smash Apprentice
Yeah go for it. Sometimes i like to bait his Dair and then theres a free hit you could throw out any aerial you want in his lag. Hes too slow :) (**** Sonic taunt)

-Mars-

Smash Hero
My computer says it can't read the BIN. files for some reason? Do I need a different program or something?

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
Lol. A bin file can't be read on your computer. What you do is, send it to whoever would record it, then they would put the file into their wii and record the replay.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Lol. A bin file can't be read on your computer. What you do is, send it to whoever would record it, then they would put the file into their wii and record the replay.
Ah ok. Yea i'm completely clueless when it comes to computer stuff like this.

Zephil

Smash Ace
O really? well I want to be your first customer Light... I need some really good matches to be uploaded... sadly I can´t give them to you right now because I am supose to be "studing" for a final exam tomorrow

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Zeton's Fox really confuses me... not gonna lie...

Like one match, it seems he's completely in control
and the bext, he's completely out of control...

I really don't know what to think about it.

I do think he gets a bit nervous and starts doing things he wouldn't normally...
Like, he's a really, really good Fox player, but so random.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Hi I'm picking up Fox.

I have replays against mediocre opponents and I'd like to get them up here. Can anyone record?

Also, how come I can't find these videos through YouTube's own search function?

DarkAura

Smash Lord
cause youtube is lame

I just remembered i have to record those ganon matches >.<

Uzi and sasuke have Capture cards so you can ask them, they might record them for you, if not ill put an effort towards it

Top Bottom