• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Fundamental Theorem of Smash Results

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Just a little heads up, I started singles upload and I should hopefully be done be tonight, at the latest tomorrow afternoon. I only have eight or so more videos to upload (I may have to go on Twitch and splice some up if I noticed I'm actually missing some, like Doubles Loser's Finals.)

Also, Singles Grand Finals will be one big set since I was dumb/hungry/tired and definitely forgot to split it during the recording D:

Zinoto

Smash Lord
I changed all the things mentioned so far in the OP (character usage, spelling, etc)

Brawl Shoutouts
2. DA | LOE1 :warioc: - Oh boy our sets are getting really close now. Whether you beat me or lose to me, I'm never gonna be upset at you. I was upset at myself that I let that pause get to me like that. I've never paused while mashing before so it was kind of a "wtf did I just do" moment. Whether you beat me or lose to me, I am always gonna be your biggest fan. You know you have potential and I know you're not gonna stop going to tournaments until you can consistently put me in second place. No one seems to realize it, but the only reason I still do well at national events is because I have you to practice with. You've definitely evolved into a top player, just stop being afraid to outplay me; it's clear to both of us you can do it.
3. ****s :samus2: - Was not expecting you to be anywhere as good as you are, but always refreshing to get a breath of fresh air into our community. You know your character well, but I feel like you lose out on a lot of fundamentals. You kind of flow chart after a while and when you're under pressure resort to hasty escape options, but I think you're biggest asset is how you play when you're behind. If you get the chance, look at some of the videos of yourself and try and emulate that playstyle more throughout the entirety of your matches. You definitely impressed me though. A lot of people may say that MU inexperience played a huge role in your success this tourney, but I've played Sago (like 5 times), GenoSamus, and a plethora of Wifi Samuses and you are definitely just about as difficult to fight as Sago; you're kind of just good lol. Looking forward to playing you in future events.
4. Anther :pikachu2: - Such a crafty player lol, you never cease to amaze me with your creative playstyle.
5. Ksev :snake: - You're definitely evolving into a top player, but you're at the point now where I was before Ally came to MI in 2012. You gotta take the next step and start taking more risks. When you get momentum you are scary, but I feel like you never want to go out and get it most of the time. The best example I can think of is when you played Player-1 at Apex. When you stopped playing afraid you were unstoppable, do that more.
5. Lain :popo::metaknight: - Nice seeing you again bby. MI's got some real talent now huh lol.
7. Oblivion :metaknight: -
7. FF Ori_bro :olimar: - That C4 was so well-timed lol. The moment you started the dash animation, there was no shielding it and it looks like you knew too. MI's got some fresh competition now with D I C K S in the scene so even more reason to train harder. I wanna see you vs. him for myself.
9. Bowyer :metaknight: - Come back to the scene to fight a Samus lol. Nice seeing you again tho.
9. Serge :metaknight: - We played not a single friendly this tourney, let's fix that next time.
9. Nom :falco: - Idk why I put :metaknight: next to your name. Everytime we play you use :falco:, so I haven't the slightest idea why I figured you used :metaknight: at this event.
9. QD :lucario: - You come to so many of our tournies I started to believe you were actually MI for a minute lol. Nice seeing you again :).
13. Sup :rob: - That ROB tho. I used to secondary ROB back when I was a :yoshi2: main lol. I may be able to show you a few tricks I learned over the years ;).
13. Rog
13. Iceman :marth:- I didn't see you at this (did you leave early or something?), but nonetheless glad to see you came out to this :)
13. Kider :zerosuitsamus: - GGs man. In general I think you should utilize more of :zerosuitsamus: specials and the fact that she is incredibly safe on shield with quite a few options. If you put even the slightest charge on dsmash it becomes zero on shield meaning that, at worse, if your opponent wants to punish it; it would be as if you were both standing at neutral (which you can react to). Also her bair is really safe and hard to punish. The other thing is that you should abuse her juggle game more. :zerosuitsamus: uair is insanely good and its spammable so keeping an opponent in the air is your best bet to winning with her. Moreover the hitbox comes out in front of her first, so you can hit a lot of grounded enemies with it if you buffer it out of a short hop. It's also a good OoS option as well. Some tips I thought about after I went home :).

P:M Shoutouts
1. Anther :pikachu2:- The more sets we play, the more I'm starting to just get straight up outplayed. You're really crafty and you are just getting better and better as time progresses. If I want to keep up with you, I'm gonna have to buckle down and practice. This tournament definitely showed me that I was just getting outclassed and makes me wanna improve :). Let's rep MW hard in this game.
3. LOE1 :warioc: - You're fundamentals for Smash in general are some of the best I've seen. You are doing 0 P:M things, but because you understand Smash so well you work around it. Me, you, Anther will be the MW triforc (flex).
4. Neil :lucario: - That Lucario tho. I was getting bopped 90% of that set lol. I had fun though. Hope to see you at more events.
5. Nom :ivysaur:- Ivysaur so broken. Ban pls.
5. Lain :falco::marth: - P:M's hard isnt it. First tourney I entered for it, I sd'd every single game lmao. I feel once you get the hang of the airdodge timings, you'll do a lot better though (at least that's what happened for me).
7. Tesla Coil :toonlink: - I saw your match with LOE1 lol. That was a long match.
7. Monte :ness2: - Lots of fun friendlies and games. You play Ness well and I can tell you understand the game pretty well. You should teach me some things next time we're at the same tourney, I wanna actually understand P:M lol.
9. JTsm :snake: - Kyle! Sorry about not going to SPAU3, I honestly have no idea as to why I didn't go (especially since I ended up spending the whole day just watching the stream lol). We should friendly more so I can get Snake experience. Rolex is on my hitlist :yeahboi:
9. Ori_bro :mario2: - Good choice in Mario. Booser would be proud (y).
9. Samm
9. DirtyDeeds :kirby2: - I saw you play LOE1 and the first thing I thought was "WOW KIRBY SO BROKEN" lmao.
13. Theytah :ivysaur::gw::yoshi2::charizard: - WE gotta friendly next time :)
13. Schwick :ganondorf:- Nice seeing you again. The P:M community is so large its amazing haha. SEe ya next tourney :)
13. Endl
13. The One Runner13
17. Maestro :gw: - We should play some, I don't even remember the last time we played.
17. DA | Apasher :fox::falco: - Good seeing you again Aaron. Dat dimensional analysis.
17. Panda King
17. KCAZ1
17. The Other Weird Guy
17. Alari
17. Deep Voice Guy - glad we returned your stuff so it didnt get locked in the room. Also nice friendly in Brawl :).
17. Jorb
25. Cool
25. TopPomeranean

:samus2::samus2::samus2: Our lord and savior :samus2::samus2::samus2:

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Damn, I've never gotten a shoutout from Zinoto like this. : (

Looks like this was a hype tournament. Wish I would have gotten to see D I C K S the legend.

Axrz

Smash Apprentice
I regret not going to this tournament just because of the quality of Zinoto's shoutouts.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
KoolOriBro Shoutouts~

Brawl
1. LoF Zinoto - Good Games in Doubles. Wish we could have played in Singles, feels like it has been a while since we have played.
2. DA | LOE1 - proud of you Chris, even though you may be disappointed because of the run he had in Grands you have proven to everyone in the State and even Julian, that you are now a true force to reckon with. I think this was the best I've seen you play since Apex. You never had a 1 sided loss to Julian. Each game was damn close. If that isn't motivation for you to aspire to be better. I don't know what else you need to realize it.
3. ****s - you are a god among us boys. Listen and do what Zinoto is telling you and you will continue to grow.
4. Anther - fun stuff in doubles. That set was insanely fun.
5. Ksev - uggggggggggh. I beat myself in our set. after watching it over once or twice you really capitalized on all my mistakes. I'll get you next time.
5. Lain - lainnnnnnn, pls come back more. The scene misses you and we could use that old charm of your again
7. Oblivion - fun tourney, will be on board for the next one.
7. FF Ori_bro - the slump is done. Achieve what you want to obtain and let no one stand in your way.
9. Bowyer - nice seeing you bowyer!
9. Serge - ggs, MK is still my favorite MU with lolimar
9. Nom - hard bracket is hard.
9. QD - WIth every step you are taking to get better you are catching up fast. I will always strive to maintain my distance in front of you.
13. Sup - always nice seeing you.
13. Rog - Phil! I should have sat down during your set with Nom to help you, but I was too busy with P:M and TO things.
13. Iceman - I will coach you, it is time.
13. Kider - nice meeting you! Hope to see you come out to more events. You seemed like you had an awesome time and even joined in for the BDubs after :D

WTP - too good in doubles.
Stewy - ty for teaming. We did what we set out for and next time we team we will do better!​

Project M
Monté - you are a hella cool guy with a sick Ness. Can't wait to see our set so I can watch it an see what I have to improve on!
DirtyDeeds/Eric - OU proves to be strong with us all getting 9th. Can't wait to play more at school and help us all get better!
TheOneRunner - your squirtle is awesome. I have decent practice so i know the MU alright. Hope to see you at future events!
KCAZ1 - fun Diddy! Hope to see you at stuff again!​

ETC!
Zack - always a pleasure seeing you and Phil. Hopefully you learned about the do's ad don'ts of casting so next time we work better together!
iceman - absolute blast casting with you. Hopefully we can do it again next time :D
Dakota - #NoBreaks we worked our asses off. Hopefully next time we wont have hub issues!
apasher - y no zelda urn

Peach - Ori_dog/Oliver = much better.

Last edited:

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Dakota - #NoBreaks we worked our ***** off. Hopefully next time we wont have hub issues!

Peach - Ori_dog/Oliver = much better.​
Ori_dog is a saint LOL.
Also, yeah, hopefully I'll have my own HUB that's 3.0 along with being A/C powered, if/when I stream again.

Also also, all videos that I have (I guess Twitch decided it didn't want to save the archives that long) are up, so yeah, rejoice in all of ****'s glory! Lol.
Also x3, no shoutouts because lazy :drsad:

shwickid222

Smash Journeyman
Yea I'm hopin monte will post them too. I need to know what to work on. If he ever posts them lol

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
I don't get a Kool Ori Bro shootout :(

EDIT: Shoutout* autocorrect is dumb

Last edited:

Sago

Smash Lord
who is this mystery samus?!~?!?!?!?!? since i dont really play brawl anymore i wana pass on my knowledge to this ***** character and let him carry on the midwest samus legacy

Top Bottom