• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gold Mine 2 Results!

bdenhawk

Smash Journeyman
Whew what a great tourney! Played my absolute best this time and pretty proud of myself esp in getting 5th :]

THE OUTS OF SHOUT

Arch: great job hosting my good man, all went pretty smoothly as far as i can tell. thanks for lettin us come over to your sick *** crib the night before!

Craig: i appreciate some of the tips you gave me. brawl is fun sometimes, and hearing that my marth is "solid" gives me some hope that maybe i can be good at that game too :] btw you're one of the few people i really do enjoy playing cause all the laughter and all that good ****t shhuuuuup baby

Yay: i could hear your voice while i was playing the night before lolllll you talk so damn much while you're playing LoL

Fiz: you didn't come. i would have ***** if you if you came ;)

Snap: Great set in bracket. You made me have to go marth man, so that's pretty real. but other than that i enjoyed your vigor and humor just like any other time we hang out. hope to record sexisode 2 soon!

Slasher: great games as usual. lmaoooo at me winning a falco ditto and trying to run away from you. good stuff, next time im tappin though!

Nebs: Great falcon, and realllly close set in bracket. i want a rematch soon! come to more stuff brotha, and im pretty happy that you are a fan of me haha. no ones ever said that to me. good stuff on you getting 5th as well.

Cam: Goddamn. The best cam to have ever roamed our planet. that sesh we had outside with just me and you...soooo fun. we were talking about the silliest stuff. you gave me some sweet insight on smash, and even some life stuff. def wanna hang out next time you come to charlotte!

Koozy****INGK: lil b young face. haha glad you came over man. even though i ****slammed you all weekend, you have the heart of a champion and i respect that for suuure. keep doin your thing with lucas...even though you'll never beat me

Jacob: thanks for warming me back up to brawl. and clutch *** us by giving that coat to kevin. glad it worked out! thanks for keepin me company at my house all weekend tehe. oh and **** bananas

Kevin: good luck this weekend man! hope your robe keeps you warm and confident. great seeing you as always. also, keep that smile on your face sunshine, you'll play better that way ;) no more getting sad and posting sad things on sadbook.

313: GET FUUUUCKEDDDD i beat you in those sets boy what are you gonna do about it?? haha you gotta stop thinking so '08 man and start playing like you're the future of goddamn nc smash. but other than that, i hope to have a good rematch later. good stuff in teams, that was fun! lil b sucks though :/

Etwist? i believe. cool games man. i think we falcon /fox dittoed for a bit. but next time i'll show you the falco/marth and then you'll see whats good :]

brown haired kid: you played blue fox. i think you're a new face, so make sure you come back and find me, i'll teach you how to beat these nc kids!

Moo: man, that was some close games. idk why i went marth first game though lol. why didnt you whip out the doc boy?? i hope to have a great rematch!

Sneak: man. no johns, you really just outplayed me this tournament. couldn't keep up with your fox. but i'll work on my tech skill, so next time i will!

Smith: im still pretty salty at you beating my marth those times with the young link >:(, but oh well. glad you finally picked up a solid secondary lol even though i **** that one too :) but for real, it was refreshing to know you've gotten pretty solid with your chars. more games later fa shooo

Twitch: kid, you amaze me. you have so many great mixups in game, and don't fall for stupid **** that other people do LOL. i guess playing your bro has its perks, but dont let him outshine you wink. also, im glad you're not a cocky ******* when you win either, keep that head level :)

KSK: WHERE WERE YOU.

Keith: where were you too :(

Dannyboy: you give me some good laughs when we played melee together. i fear your ganondorf!

Brawl people: good games guys! whoever i friendlied there some, most likely in teams with 313. i was that amazing marth ;) might enter a singles tournament if i get good enough.

Other melee peeps: i friendlied a good amount of people there. thanks everyone for the experience. learned a lot about patience and openings. need to work on comboing and getting more fluid in my tech skill grrr.

great job people!

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
Shoutoutz:

Y'all- y'all ****n gay

more specifically...

:mad:haters:mad:- check out reflex's avatar

reflex- nice to meet you. u kinda weird and ****. nice. come back to melee.

3 Black & 1 Purple Mantises, and 3 bags Jreece's Pieces® - [with added west side story-style finger snapping]jreece, jreece, jreece, jreece, jreece, jreece

v1ce- gonna be a doozy of a falcon once he gets that tech skill down :demon:

Uncle- i wish you were my actual uncle. Be gentle with The Cuban.

Giant chicken nugget- let's hope you're a masochist, hater.

Sneak- some real **** in those stories about NJ.. it's also great to hear stuff from a smasher who's been around for a while. dude right here has some knowledge. it was a legit car ride. nice gettin some dollars in teams with you again, we def gotta improve and try again vs those nanneys. and yeah, i gotta hit you up more often for melee training (i.e. quit playin so much mvc3 dude). gboro in this, these **** ups don't know quite yet.

Slasher-
Slasher: Your dreads looked funky. I think I just hadn't seen them in a while LOL. You ever feel like a girl with such long hair you have to play with a lot?
LMFAOOOOO
that was so mean, i like ur locks
good to see u again bro

I'M BLIND!!!

p.s. nice falco

Moo- <3333333333333 plus a lil extra 3333333
always a joy hanging out with you man. i won't ever forget what that peach did to me..... coolest **** i've ever seen that b**** do, wow. let's learn 3rd strike together!!!!! >:O

Snap- jeez... no one else around here makes me laugh like you do. you are one hype *** n****, and it's great to get to know you. lookin' forward to our next chill session.....lol too many memorable things happened this weekend thanks to you, man. :oneeye:

Twitch- if it makes you feel any better, i felt really bad when dylan kicked you (even though it was ungodly hilarious, so i'm a good *** person). you're mad legit at this game (well technically you suck ***, but compared to me you're legit). i'll make sure to kick you out of the whole tournament next time lil negra >:D
<3

Taheem- coolest human alive, i don't give a ****

Steven- legit hair

these results- **** this ****.

Mr. and Mrs. Nanney- yo **** what y'all did and do.

Bden- yeeeeahhhh *****aaa. nice placing, nice characters. wish i had played you more, i gotta make it a habit to touch base with my falco brethren at every tournament. i know i'm a broken record, but keep playing and you'll be in one of those top 2 spots in no time. oh yeah, legit shtuff with the jacket, too. you're the ****.

"ight, i'm def gonna do one more."
"WHATTTTT!!!?!?!?!!?!–––o.k. i'm in."

lmfaooooo

Smith- Your Green Lantern shirt was ok.

Twitch's ****- nice placing. you're a cool guy even with ur ****ty depth perception.

Peepee- lol pp u so much cooler than people give you credit for. i love what you do/say and of course the **** you do with the bird is just insanity. good luck at Genesis my dude, i'll be watching. <33

Arch- thanks for hosting man, it was a well ran tournament.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
omfg camron made legit shoutouts

we're all gonna die and kage's winning genesis

jberhsnjf;kdsdfklndjgklc'kfdkgjf;lg;fl

<3

bden: that's what it's made for though!!!

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
reflex, you were like the only one that i felt could have beat me... so excluding you, was relatively easy.

lie on the other hand... he can't really talk lmao

dr.pp... you can feel free to play brawl again and stop me ;)

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
Favorite Smashers update:

1. Jim
2. Crystalnite
3. LIGHTS
4. Dogysammich
5. The Mellonator

EDIT:

shutup pp

EDIT2:

bden, it may be sooner than u think dowg ¦3

stingers

Smash Obsessed
jim said hes quitting smash after i leave, so u better come to karns if u wanna see him again camron 8]

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Fun tourney!!

My bad Reflex! After every tourney I leave immediately cuz I always have to travel the same night to get back home. I got u next time! Didn't even think about it.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Fun tourney!!

My bad Reflex! After every tourney I leave immediately cuz I always have to travel the same night to get back home. I got u next time! Didn't even think about it.

Oh and NC can I get my rank back in the PR. I was only gone for 6 months. I doesn't make since that I dropped so low that I got taken off the list lolol. Real Talk

DRN

Smash Lord
@Vice- Yea you basically just have to nado spam zss at the hip and she wont be able to do anything. Of course the nados have to be semi smart w/ the landings but most of the time i cant prevent it. I only stayed w/ zss last game because i didnt want to give up on her but of course i obv should give up on using her especially against mk. Next time will be mk dittos for sure and im ready for them ;D

FOUREYES

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts:

Koozy: Diddy dittos all ****ing day. It was good playing you man.

Logic: Mad thanks for the pointers you gave me.

Arch: Great tourney man, good job on the organization and ****.

Dull Razer: Good playing you man, hopefully I'll see you at some more NC tourneys before I head back to Boston for school.

V1CE: **** yeah smoking.

:phone:

Top Bottom