• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gold Mine 3! Ft. Over 9000 people that won't actually be here.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Chris: I think we could likely work that out. I'm sure you'd enjoy the car ride. haha

Arch: You sound like one of those people who talks bad about things they've never tried. Very silly sounding.

Esam: Looking forward to making that acquaintance. ;]

MVD

Smash Master
All right guys 100% confirmation!!!!

That I will maybe be seeing Yall later this year ;)

:phone:

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
training with ethan after this class.

i plan to do some ganon stuff at this.

and maybe a little bit of fox stuff.

ESAM will you play melee at this?

lord karn

Smash Master
Chris: I think we could likely work that out. I'm sure you'd enjoy the car ride. haha

Arch: You sound like one of those people who talks bad about things they've never tried. Very silly sounding.

Esam: Looking forward to making that acquaintance. ;]
If I'm going I think I'd like to go with you. Need to talk to David about whether or not he is going, and if he is if he needs to take a separate car.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Yes I will be playing Melee at this. This tournament will probably determine whether or not I enter Melee at Apex.

archer.

Smash Lord
I don't care where/when people do stuff as long as it doesn't affect me or the tournament. Here's the thing though: if you/someone else gets caught while you're inside the venue, then the school will more than likely hold me partially responsible (since I'm the one responsible for everything that goes on inside). If that happens, maybe I'll get off with a warning. Or, maybe I'll be barred from hosting anymore events on campus. Which would mean NC loses the only sizable series (i.e. more than a local) it has at the moment. Sounds like it'd be great for the community here, right?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah guys lets not have what happened to me happen to archer. seriously.

and yeah cam, it wasn't really that i couldn't come to it, but more that i didn't really want to. but people appear to be showing up, so i'll probably make my way over here. training with ethan was fun today. soccer people haven't gotten back to me, and going to ashleys was never really confirmed.

i'd like to see you at this, ron.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Arch: No one would be silly enough to mess with your stuff on campus, especially after the Four Loco incident at Greensboro. You have my word that everything will be straight and that I speak for everyone that we are grateful for the event and not trying to mess it up.

Keeeeeeeeeeeeeevin, you nagged me into nagging you to nag themmmmmmm.

DRN

Smash Lord
Lounis, me, chas, micaelis, and p3 are all coming in the same car
Actually ur car is Lounis, you, p-3, and micaelis (unless Lounis replaced Calvin already). Dynomite's car is Dyno, Esam, and I

@Seagull we're still doing pools for accurate seeding of everybody else and it lets everyone play more serious matches.

@Arch i heard u are driving Esam and I to the venue on the day of the tourney. Are you driving anyone else? Do you have room for 2 tvs?

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
4GOD is coming with us now instead of Calvin so our car is:
BigLou
Player-1
Micaelis
4GOD
Player-3
We will be leaving Saturday morning and Saturday night so we don't need housing. Thanks anyways though. See you guys in a couple of days!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Actually ur car is Lounis, you, p-3, and micaelis (unless Lounis replaced Calvin already). Dynomite's car is Dyno, Esam, and I

@Seagull we're still doing pools for accurate seeding of everybody else and it lets everyone play more serious matches.

@Arch i heard u are driving Esam and I to the venue on the day of the tourney. Are you driving anyone else? Do you have room for 2 tvs?
Yeah I know. Caitie (Tiger) won't wanna enter singles, but I'll pay for her.

Get ready to get timed out by a girl. Not even joking...

:018:

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
4GOD is coming with us now instead of Calvin so our car is:
BigLou
Player-1
Micaelis
4GOD
Player-3
We will be leaving Saturday morning and Saturday night so we don't need housing. Thanks anyways though. See you guys in a couple of days!
Ahhhh that's exactly when I was going to leave/depart. That car wouldn't happen to have an extra seat would it? :p

archer.

Smash Lord
Seeing as how my car has 5 seats, and a trunk (though I guess we won't know if they'll fit in there until later), my car should be more than serviceable.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
soo I can't come anymore =[ sorry guys
edit: well, I can come if I can leave saturday morning, but I have something of essential importance to do friday night

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I know. Caitie (Tiger) won't wanna enter singles, but I'll pay for her.

Get ready to get timed out by a girl. Not even joking...

:018:
a real man will time her out., leave it to me

also jd, when were you planning on forcing craig over at my place. whoever stays over friday night may have to miss out on smash the entire night and go to a party

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Landon: You (and anyone else from VA) should definitely come down, I don't think I've gotten to play you since Apex. I might be down to money match you for some quantity of funds.

Top Bottom