• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gold Mine 4

SK919

Deal with it
Looks like I'll be able to make this.. hopefully

Taheem is driving and is willing to pay for all the gas.. so I can afford to go.

He might not be able to though...

Does anyone want to MM? I'll take any MMs with my :falco: :falcon: and :marth: for a dollar

This is going to be the first tournament I've entered in a while.. I hope I've made enough progress to keep up with everyone. I'm so nervous XD but so excited.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Are those 3 in Melee or in Brawl? I'm guessing Brawl, so I'll MM your falcon with my fox, your Falco with my Samus/Fox, and your Marth with my Samus.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Might be coming to this if Reflex can drive. Other people interested include DRN, Player-1, and I think ESAM wanted a ride from us too. Will post again if we become confirmed.

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
Looooool. ft Archer-the-next-to-last-living-Toon-Link, PeePeeMD and randoms~ u wont.

Hm. This is next saturday. I may be able to make it. I've been busy training my *** off (and missing tournies to confirm Apex attendance)

I want this though. Soon. Soon...

@Chris - Johns. Mofo, bring the lady and get that 4th anniversary in during the food break, son. Marth that Peach up. True Ganon would.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
true ganon also spends his evenings figuring out how to kidnap women. as enticing as it all seems, i've done enough traveling as of late. right now i need to focus back on my grades as well...i might get a B in something this semester o_0

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Lets start hyping this up. Logic and Lie have contacted me.
So far for Oos we have Logic, Lie, and Esam who are definitely coming.

I think u should put their names in the title.

DRN

Smash Lord
Lets start hyping this up. Logic and Lie have contacted me.
So far for Oos we have Logic, Lie, and Esam who are definitely coming.

I think u should put their names in the title.
ESAM can only go if we can go. We're not 100% confirmed yet. Still working some stuff out :/

Player-1

Smash Legend
If we end up going, Kadaj I expect you to be in GF. Obviously I will be there, we need to sell our 2-2 set count tie.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
holymarth

LONG time no see, bro! If I can make it, it will be a total pleasure seeing you again. It's been what, almost two years man? I'd LOVE to play you in tons of friendlies. You're a ton better than me but I don't care, it would be my pleasure to learn from you =). Mario V. Marth? You know you want this.

Top Bottom