• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GP Affairs Ep. 1 "SCHWING! LoZ's Secret Word!" - Bloomington, IN - 10/23/10

clowsui

Smash Legend
el oh el

>implying that i'm even remotely concerned about what your zero suit is going to do to my marth

please, i'm using marth in tourney as a learning experience, not as a way to make me feel better about myself by destroying some random zoot

you've got a long way before you reach y.b.m, kid :laugh:

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
el oh el

>implying that i'm even remotely concerned about what your zero suit is going to do to my marth

please, i'm using marth in tourney as a learning experience, not as a way to make me feel better about myself by destroying some random zoot

you've got a long way before you reach y.b.m, kid :laugh:

Now I'm intrigued, as well as, insulted.

1. Random Zero-Suit, I am not. I'm ranked 10th out of two states, with continuously growing competition. Considered 2nd best Zero-Suit in the Midwest, only to Y.b.M.

2. 5$ Money Match?

3. I'm on Y.b.M's heels. I'm positive I can beat the same people he's beaten with my ZSS, and then I aim to take it a step further.

Footsteps I will follow, only to erase the ones before me, and leave mine for another.

clowsui

Smash Legend
1. Ofc you're not random, don't trip on the **** talk lmao. I don't even think I'm better than you
2. Falco v ZSS? Okay lol. Marth v ZSS? Maybe
3. Can you take a game off of M2K as ZSS? (smirk) In all seriousness, I haven't even seen your ZSS in ages so I don't even know why I'm saying these things lol

In short I would like to say GGs sir you just got the clowsui treatment: massive **** talk, then no chance to fight me for saying this because I probably won't make it. Trolololed son. I still love you dawg but if you're as serious as you sounded in that post, let me remind you of how not serious I am about this kind of stuff LOL

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I'm not a fan of **** talk that doesn't come off as playful **** talk.

It's not going to be a character specific MM, so use who you will, if you make it.

I almost took a game off of M2K as Ganon. I'm not worried about doing it as ZSS, and yes I believe I can.

Meh. Laugh often. Live much.

EDIT: Jayford, I wouldn't mind playing Paddle Puff against you. I think it'd be fun.

clowsui

Smash Legend
I'm not a fan of **** talk that doesn't come off as playful **** talk.

It's not going to be a character specific MM, so use who you will, if you make it.

I almost took a game off of M2K as Ganon. I'm not worried about doing it as ZSS, and yes I believe I can.

Meh. Laugh often. Live much.

EDIT: Jayford, I wouldn't mind playing Paddle Puff against you. I think it'd be fun.
i'll admit that was less playful than usual probably because i'm a little annoyed right now at other things

i'm not actually going to $5 mm you because i think we'll meet in bracket

in bracket? also that's good, i'm looking forward to it

jigglypuff = stupid character to fight if you don't camp, i'm just going to sit behind a wall of lasers/sword the next time i play you jay

clowsui

Smash Legend
don't forget the peanuts too you fgt

how does one beat this gayness as falco OR marth

i summon the power...GNES

Joemama8

Smash Journeyman
lol sov be meatrindin himself. I got mad confidence in him thou. i got 1 dollar on em if he plays clow in a mm.

also, count is going down this at this.......

(perhaps in a friendly, maybe)

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Second post updated with important information regarding brackets and registration.

Also...
PLEASE BRING SET-UPS!
Four pools shouldn't take 4 hours.
Even if you can't bring a TV, please bring a wii, in case Squid is able to give us a lot of TVs.
If you bring a wii and it is used as a set-up, you'll get your venue waived. So yeah.

Count

Smash Champion
Lmao at pnes in here.

No I'm not going. I probably can't be at anything again until November 13. Maybe November 6 if my parents don't come for parents weekend.

16-fall break
23-homecoming
30-halloween, i have to be at my house or else i get fined :/
6-parents weekend.

yay college

Jayford

Smash Lord
I thought you knew. It's where I Uair you and then UpB, rinse and repeat until you die! :) Simple game to play.
I'm assuming you mean DownB :p. But, you can't paddle when you are being paddled <3.

i
jigglypuff = stupid character to fight if you don't camp, i'm just going to sit behind a wall of lasers/sword the next time i play you jay
LITERALLY afraid of an F tier character.

I kid I kid, I look forward to playing you again. I'm gonna bust out a bunch of cute new tricks at this tournament.

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
Second post updated with important information regarding brackets and registration.

Also...
PLEASE BRING SET-UPS!
Four pools shouldn't take 4 hours.
Even if you can't bring a TV, please bring a wii, in case Squid is able to give us a lot of TVs.
If you bring a wii and it is used as a set-up, you'll get your venue waived. So yeah.
3 of my sexy little beautys, And my Wii Confirmed (2 OPEN T.vs from myself, so bring wiis, dont shaft us!) Shishaw

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I'm going to try to come to this with some MI peeps. Plus I have to hang out with my long lost Indiana version of myself Sov rofl.

Spin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
spinpai
hey sov, can i have a ride please? or if youarent driving yourself could you ask?

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Sov can I have a ride too? My dad can take me to your house or whatever so you don't have to go out of your way to pick me up.

EDIT: and I'll low tier mm anyone.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
hey sov, can i have a ride please? or if youarent driving yourself could you ask?
Yes.

Sov give Spin a riiiide!!

TC hope you can make it :D
Done, and me too. Depending on when TC chooses to come down, (i.e - Friday for housing) I might host a Smashfest, and pick Spin up, early.

Sov can I have a ride too? My dad can take me to your house or whatever so you don't have to go out of your way to pick me up.

EDIT: and I'll low tier mm anyone.
Yes.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
My car consisted of only me, before Spin and Hades asked. Might bring Tri4s for some friendlies, unless he has his own entry and singles.

Top Bottom