• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GP Affairs Ep. 2 "Remember Me? Brian Rules So Much!"

Calebyte

Smash Lord
4-5 probably

Me, Joe, Hades, Xero, possibly a friend of mine. Of course, this is all dependent on if everybody else can/wants to leave friday, so I'm just kind of probing. I know Joe knows a ton of people who could house us, too.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
The likelyhood of me attending may falter. For a good reason. I may have a job! :chuckle:

So yeah, I'll keep you posted. In the meantime, Jake you should probably prepare to team with Hades if I can't attend.

I couldn't find a typhoon.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
But BlazBlue tourneys are 3 hours away from my location at minimum and it's hard to find them using the right system too!!!

Blah Smash.

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
So what's the deal on this louisville crew? We still going? Where we meeting up this time? Time plz.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Show up in the chat sometime and we'll give you info and stuff. I don't know yet actually, haha. Gonna have to ask Crash tomorrow. Also you have a seat reserved but calic and pally called bucket and cobain D:

So far it's just the five of us going from Louisville, unless Oreo decides to go.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Show up in the chat sometime and we'll give you info and stuff. I don't know yet actually, haha. Gonna have to ask Crash tomorrow. Also you have a seat reserved but calic and pally called bucket and cobain D:

So far it's just the five of us going from Louisville, unless Oreo decides to go.

Calebyte

Smash Lord
Just me, Joe, and Hades. Xero can't come. I'll let you know our ETA when I hear back from Hades, I'm not sure if he can leave tonight or not. If not we'll just show up bright and early in the morning.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Accepting any b-(only if its 1.6, not that dumb test patch crap lol) and vbrawl mm's.

lol finally looked at the rules. I'd be careful about your glitches rule. It should only be game freezing glitches and metaknights IDC. Several AT's such as platform cancelling and pretty much anything oli does involving pikmin where they do something besides what they should be doing are "glitches". Peaches bone walk is a "glitch" along with yoshi's DR. You get the point. I'm pretty sure that was what you meant anyway considering mk's IDC was listed separately, but I felt the need to point it out.

Port town, Distant planet, but no norfair. I sad. :(

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
It was supposed to imply glitches that made the game unplayable like freezes but I guess it's been a long time and that's not really a relevant worry anymore.

This ruleset has been copy/pasted a lot lol

Also I just saw that fizzle is coming 'cause he better.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
That's what I thought, but I wanted to be sure.

Is the brawl - tourney gonna be 1.6?

And idk if Caleb talked to you yet but it looks like were coming down tonight.

Jekyll

Smash Ace
Last minute, out-of-town for surprise Christmas present johns.

...My fault for not telling the girl I had plans already. :-/

Top Bottom