• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the great spin... civilized conversation

courte

Smash Lord
maybe its just me here, and that alone seems to be enough for the mods to hate[[****,boot]] but thats not the point

what i'm here to bring up is link's major nerf; the ground up+b

a favorite of any link player because of its knockback and quickness as well as noob edgegaurding fun but now its become a meager shell of its former self as we've seen and sakurai's stated

wouldnt a charged up+b be more suitable for perhaps a smaller alternate long sleeved version of link ::cough:: wind waker ::cough::

i mean most of us have played the game and when you fully charge that hurricane slash unless my information is most likely incorrect [its been a while], he bjust cants be helped

at least thats my two cents -- please have mercy and forgive my gramarzes1!1

courte

Smash Lord
well

Please explain to me the point of the topic before I close it.
us link players, please forgive us for what i am about to say, are complaining and contemplating the characteristics of link's up b move and the interveiw months ago with sakurai "confirming" wind waker links appearance in brawl

the new spin slash is about as useful as sandbag in comparison to the previous version and we wondered if charging it would me more useful for the wind waker and appropriate seeing as how charging in said game provided an exponentially greater impact

i thought if there was anywhere i'd be safe to dicuss link related queries would be in the link section of smash boards; perhaps here my ideas wouldn't be judged as stupid pointless and annoying

before you close it

Top Bottom