• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Great Yoshi Ditto Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
@ GSM_Dren GSM_Dren I have a half day off today so I'll be available around 2 pm

Edit: Just got home, about to put up a room

Last edited:

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
Same on this end x_x And I've got 4gigs of video content to upload so it could still be days before playing anyone.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Yeah, I've seen very little results reported over this past week. I REALLY don't want to slow the format down (people will lose interest, etc.), but I might have to if nobody's playing. I'm also considering dropping myself because my schedule just doesn't seem to line up with anyone's (I'm not really around a WiiU on the weekends).

Please try to get as many matches as you can done today. If you're already mostly through Waves 1 and 2, message me in a PM and I can send you your next wave, if you'd like. However, if you ARE on Wave 3, people with Wave 1 and 2 matches take priority over playing you.

I'll make a schedule decision by the end of today, based on what I see.

ReturningFall

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RecurringN
3DS FC
1934-0989-6824
I'm open today until about 5:00 Eastern time if any of the 3ds guys is willing to have at it.

It's been a busy week for me too. I got stuck until just now and have bunch of work to do by tomorrow, anyways.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Alright guys, so with the dearth of results this past week, I'm thinking I'll extend Round 2's deadline to be next Sunday.

If the lack of activity keeps up, well, there will be consequences for those who are slacking.

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
Ok who is up for some games? People in my pools/waves let me know. I'll keep checking back here.
We could probably play in a little bit Jei! Keen to see how your Yoshi's progressed since Miles' 2.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
We could probably play in a little bit Jei! Keen to see how your Yoshi's progressed since Miles' 2.
Sam I've been waiting for ages now and you were playing for glory?
I can't wait for much longer.
Look at your FB chat.

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
Extremely sorry about that, I went into FG mode to do a connection test to see if we were good then got distracted and then called away.

@ Delta-cod Delta-cod I won 2-1 vs Jei Jei

Last edited:

Professor Oats

Smash Cadet
NNID
Professor_Oats
Whoo! Lunch break at work means scheduling matches! I am free 6pm until sleep EST tonight and tomorrow (Tuesday/Wednesday), but I am a busy lad, so from then until Saturday afternoon I'll be busy basically the whole time.

Round 1 matches: @Cook Kirby and @Slice~
Round 2 matches: @ GSM_Dren GSM_Dren , @Scarlet Jile, @Regralht, @ Delta-cod Delta-cod

Hit me up if you're free tonight/tomorrow from 6pm EST until....I guess let's call it too late at midnight. Either reach me via PM here on smashboards, or add me on skype, which is JasonFoley11, should have a picture of either a fish with a nose or a Talonflame face.

Last edited:

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
Is anyone in my wave able to play today

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
Hey guys, I'm really trying to catch up, please PM me when you see this so that we can schedule some matches? I know I don't use Skype regularly, so I tend to miss those messages pretty easily.

Wave 1:
@Jerry W @Shadow_I)ragoon @Regralht
Wave 2:
@RaptorTEC @ Jei Jei Jei Jei @ Delta-cod Delta-cod @ BSME/misc BSME/misc @ DunkinDino DunkinDino @beethedesigner
Alright lets go right now, still waiting for that FR confirmation

Edit: Nvm, have to run out for a bit, I'll be back around 6pm central or earlier

Last edited:

Professor Oats

Smash Cadet
NNID
Professor_Oats
Well, was going to pick my brother up in 10 minutes, but he just texted saying he'd be late. Delta, getting online now. Also, sent friend request.

Last edited:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
It wasn't unplayable but it was really annoying I'll agree.
Yeah. I half wished it were unplayable, so I would just not care entirely, but pseudo-playable lag makes me really frustrated and I really can't deal with it. @_@

Edit: Beat Oats 2 - 0, but I couldn't help feeling like he was distracted. D= Clearly more matches are needed.

Last edited:

GSM_Dren

Smash Journeyman
@ GSM_Dren GSM_Dren I have a half day off today so I'll be available around 2 pm

Edit: Just got home, about to put up a room
Whoo! Lunch break at work means scheduling matches! I am free 6pm until sleep EST tonight and tomorrow (Tuesday/Wednesday), but I am a busy lad, so from then until Saturday afternoon I'll be busy basically the whole time.

Round 1 matches: @Cook Kirby and @Slice~
Round 2 matches: @ GSM_Dren GSM_Dren , @Scarlet Jile, @Regralht, @ Delta-cod Delta-cod

Hit me up if you're free tonight/tomorrow from 6pm EST until....I guess let's call it too late at midnight. Either reach me via PM here on smashboards, or add me on skype, which is JasonFoley11, should have a picture of either a fish with a nose or a Talonflame face.
Wish we could find a solution to minimize the input lag that comes bundled with distance <_>

@Slice~ @ DunkinDino DunkinDino @RaptorTEC @ AirJay AirJay @ GSM_Dren GSM_Dren @beethedesigner @Cook Kirby , any of you guys free to do our matches? :)
@beethedesigner @ GSM_Dren GSM_Dren @ BSME/misc BSME/misc @ 1hipG33K 1hipG33K @RaptorTEC

Will be available for the next 3 or so hours!
Yo yo I'm available for the next couple of hours or so

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
@ GSM_Dren GSM_Dren Man this dude...is on some hot fire

He won 2-1, I should have picked battlefield on the third game lol

Now I know what I look like when I'm playing other people lol

Last edited:

Professor Oats

Smash Cadet
NNID
Professor_Oats
Dren's on a roll tonight, it seems.

@ GSM_Dren GSM_Dren Got me 2-0, his win. I wish that battlefield match we had after was in the tourney set, would've liked to have at least 1 win up there.

Very good games.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom