• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***The greatest Jiggs Combo Video EVAR***

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
I'll be ****ed If I've ever been able to play her well, so I thought I'd make a tribute to the people who can. The video will be starring Mang0, Vanz, Darc, HBox and King, but I will put in a video from ANY Jigglypuff as long as the clip itself is entertaining. What I need your help with is videos.

Let me stress I want this to be short and sweet, maybe six minutes long, so every clip is going to count. I want this to be a video so people will think '****, I might try out Puff'. I've got some amazing clips already and I know how the structure and my ideas for the video, what I need your help with is some more videos. A Wall of Pain beyond compare? A rest that you have to go WTF just happened and rewind to see again, this is what we need.

Thanks in advance for all your help, this **** is going to be epic.

*EDIT* I also already have idea's for music but recommend a song and I will make sure to listen and consider it.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
That was already going in =p, sorry if I forgot him in the OP.

*Edit* I think I'm going to start with a sort of chronicle of Jiggs early years i.e. put up a screen of the first ever tier list where Jiggs was 17th. Btw, King stroking his beard will be in this video, as will Mang0's sad face at not getting D Smash KO'd by Drephen (if they're ok with that).

*Edit2* There's also going to be some Phanna, his Jiggs is very entertaining.

*Edit3* And Sliq.

*Edit4* I also haven't thought of a name yet, but rest assured it won't be an awful pun.

PB&J

Smash Hero
i was just going to make a combo vid of hbox but this is better

i had an idea if u get footage of each and everyone of them for like 10 seconds then put there combos in it will be sick

i have footage of hbox in the to4 interviews and ihop madness..im sure mango has footage and darc,and sliq,... i know king does..and if they dont get some footage of them it will be sick

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
I already have vids of Mango and King and they're just there for the fun effect really. There's more of a focus on certain puffs anyway, mainly because of the how many clips there are. I'll just have their name scroll across with an impressive combo of theirs for ones I can't find vids of, though getting that interview of HBox interview would be great ^_^

I'm finding this hard though lol, I've got like 2 and a half minutes of footage so far, mainly because I'm insisting every combo is amazing.

For the record, I'm thinking this is going to be the first song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKXKWBcaV3A

Not much in relation to Jigglypuff, but the timings I can throw in are brilliant.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
wtf you have vids of me doing combos? LOL

Only vids of me are me getting ***** by KDJ

I'll try to make some vids or something

PB&J

Smash Hero
hungrybox has like a thousand ,matches man..shouldnt be to hard..he has some from to4 like a thousand fl tournies..fast1..event 52, greatest melee, there are some crew battles when he ***** too

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
I will be adding 4 clips from that into the video, about 14 seconds of footage, you will be mentioned in the credits, as one amongst the Great Jiggs players.
hungrybox has like a thousand ,matches man..shouldnt be to hard..he has some from to4 like a thousand fl tournies..fast1..event 52, greatest melee, there are some crew battles when he ***** too
Agreed, there's a lot, I need to look into more crew battles because Sliq does some good stuff in those too. Plus you have to realise around 90% of his kills are U Throw U Airs :p
Gotta love SFIV, and voodoo people, both the original and the remix by pendulum are awesome songs.
Agreed, but I think the remix is better for a combo video. I'd have used Insomnia by Faithless had it not already been used.

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
wait you're putting vanz in this too? I made him want to play jiggs. I want to be in!!

dont finalize the vid for like 2 weeks. i'll record some stuff and input clips.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
I haven't actually looked at Vanz clips yet to be honest, I'm fairly sure his input will be relatively minor. I feel I should warn you in advance that these clips are all of OMGWTFBBQ amazing Jiggs moments, a WOP or U Tilt rest won't cut it.

*Edit* Having just searched for Vanz, there's like 2 videos of his Jiggs lol, he'll most likely have about one clip in then, I was basing putting him in off his good placings before.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I'll be ****ed If I've ever been able to play her well, so I thought I'd make a tribute to the people who can. The video will be starring Mang0, Vanz, Darc, HBox and King, but I will put in a video from ANY Jigglypuff as long as the clip itself is entertaining. What I need your help with is videos.

Let me stress I want this to be short and sweet, maybe six minutes long, so every clip is going to count. I want this to be a video so people will think '****, I might try out Puff'. I've got some amazing clips already and I know how the structure and my ideas for the video, what I need your help with is some more videos. A Wall of Pain beyond compare? A rest that you have to go WTF just happened and rewind to see again, this is what we need.

Thanks in advance for all your help, this **** is going to be epic.

*EDIT* I also already have idea's for music but recommend a song and I will make sure to listen and consider it.
Don't forget about Patrick (raistilin) hes a beast. I saw some pretty cute clips in his combo vid.

Cia

das kwl
there are PLENTY of videos featuring my jigglypuff, you just gotta know where to look :D. i'm actually really surprised because my puff is fairly new (i picked her up at a tournament in January) and i didn't think people knew i played her :psycho:

i don't have a lot of "king combos" but i do get cool rests :D

VaNz (Jigglypuff) + Jman (Fox) - Pokemon Stadium - my first and last kill of this match are pretty cool.

VaNz (Jigglypuff) + Teczero (Fox) - Battlefield @ 0:53, i ***** his stock (<3 teco)

VaNz (Jigglypuff) + Jman (Fox) - Dreamland @ 1:22 i had a cool rest, @ 2:55 an ok combo, pretty good to use as filler to make other combos look better XD

all my other jiggs videos can be found here

-----------------------------

also, Hbox had some pretty nice WoPs on Darkrain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFsQ9oxPGdI - i believe one was one mute city.. and the other was on Yoshi's Story.. i think

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
This is exactly the sort of thing I want, thank you, I won't tell you which one's I included but don't worry, there's some. I actually think I've got a decent amount of footage now, I'll try and get all the clip cutting tonight and tell you how long it is so far. I don't wan't it to be one of those 9 minute video's however, 6 minutes seems just right to me, after that people's attentions wane.

Cia

das kwl
6 minutes is really good. and combo videos really are one of those "less is more" type things.

Also, Doyoung let's play and record matches so that you can get some **** footage of your Puff. when are you free??

:039:

Cia

das kwl
Here's the crew battle from the last No Johns Bi-weekly.

Crew Battle

in case you don't feel like watching the whole thing, vids of my jigglypuff are in the second video. Cactuar ***** me, but i got some amazing rests :D

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
Chexr's puff is pretty hot. :p check his vids from Dan 2 or something. idk if he has more recent then that.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
Great guys, I'll look into all these. Unfortunately, I don't have access to broadband until next weekend, so that's when you can expect me to post the video. So far I'm very satisfied with how it's turned out. Get hyped.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
Don't worry, it's going to be up this weekend. This past week and a bit I've been at a location with no broadband and I'm not even going to attempt to upload a youtube video on dialup haha.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
Haven't been to a place with broadband yet X(. I will post here the minute it's uploading, so you'll know as soon as anyone if you keep checking this thread.

idea

Smash Master
haha ****. i'm good and stuff but i don't have many videos up. although i do have one or two where i get 3 or 4 rests in the match. guess it's too late now, meh.

hope you didn't put too many upthrow-rests <_<

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Nice!!! Another Smashboards community combo video; theres one going for Fox if you didn't BTW if you didn't. I prefer Jiggs over Fox though =) hopefully some Fox guy doesn't read this lol hahaha.

Top Bottom