• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out: Results

Wife

Smash Lord
Ares and Prac -- It was really good to meet you guys. This was one of the better tournaments I've been to, and I'll surely be at the next one you host. Good clux.

Plank -- Too good. It'll be first place next time.

EEvisu -- Man how did I ever compete without you? If MLG picks up smash again I'll put you on my payroll, and that's a promise.

BTRee/Hat/Chu -- It was a great roadtrip, let's do it again really soon. It's only like 22 hours to FL or something . . .

Canada Guys -- I enjoyed meeting you all. You should host something really big and I'll make it up there, I've always wanted an excuse to go to Canada.

TX -- Good to see you guys again, and good to meet you forkgirl.

FL -- Remember how you guys sucked for so long? Your time has come. I think a lot of your talent was still in middle school, and that was part of the problem lol. Good turnout and placings this weekend.

To all the peach players I met -- Keep it up. Someone has to play her, because I'm not sure how much longer I can hold out for her as long as camping is the #1 strategy. Good matches.

I had a lot of fun. There was birthday cake, the time m2k almost got hit by that car, and . . . I mean that birthday cake was really good.

Melee is here to stay. If you host them they will come. Oh, and I want to unofficially announce . . .

Gettin' Schooled 3
June 13 & 14th, 2009

We will still be playing Melee then, and I will host an absolutely sick tournament. I've already got some new ideas . . .

Sanu

Smash Champion
God ****... great tourney, minus the 15~17 hour car ride there and back.

No shoutouts, lol, too lazy. Maybe one day.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
dogysamich - kirby dittos are epic. laggy tvs aren't as fun as not laggy tvs so let's do more kirby dittos next time :) (the laggy tv thing didn't actually happen i just want more kirbs dittos ;)) also it's time for the kirby revolution. edgecancelled fair --> uair will work eventually i just have to spam it more -.-

n64 - why did i have more fun playing kirby vs pika and getting horribly ***** then i did u-smashing foxes with sheik? :/ <3 <3 <3 ggs.

colbol - most technical eating i've ever seen. good stuff in teams.

lamchops - lol lasers.

xif - <3 <3 <3 fun playing in teams. your peach is so weird but crazy XD

more later.

Wife

Smash Lord
to add: I am reserving next summer to be safe, but if things fall into place nicely it could possibly be this winter. I also know that summer tournies are easier to travel to, but we'll see what's up in a few months

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Wut up! Canada here.

Much love to the U.S. ppl for housing us. (GGz Smooth >_>)

I met alot of good people and good players, so thanks for coming out.

HUNGRYBOXING! Also, eggz nukkah dun forget shaq. I have the bottle in my bag right now.

Shoutouts to come soon.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
Melee is here to stay. If you host them they will come. Oh, and I want to unofficially announce . . .

Gettin' Schooled 3
June 13 & 14th, 2009

We will still be playing Melee then, and I will host an absolutely sick tournament. I've already got some new ideas . . .
well that's an early announcement. over a year in advance and we have the dates already?

if i decide to play melee again over the summer or something i'll be there woot woot

forkgirl

Smash Lord
<333333333333333 this tournament!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

</3 to 5 people driving in a yaris for 17 hours O_o

<////3 to me having to sit b**** seat most the way lol

man, i played SOOOOO much at this tournament, definitely got a LOT better! so many friendlies<3
***** a lot of people, got ***** by quite a few people, got 4 stocked by m2k and eggm lol

p.s.-Why did no one ever tell me that sheik ***** everyone on brinstar?!?? lol my new forever counterpick.

omg too many shoutouts to do...will do them later *procrastinates*

Hax

Smash Champion
HOLD IT!!! XIF came to this, and i forgot to come!??! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Ares and Prac -- It was really good to meet you guys. This was one of the better tournaments I've been to, and I'll surely be at the next one you host. Good clux.

Plank -- Too good. It'll be first place next time.

EEvisu -- Man how did I ever compete without you? If MLG picks up smash again I'll put you on my payroll, and that's a promise.

BTRee/Hat/Chu -- It was a great roadtrip, let's do it again really soon. It's only like 22 hours to FL or something . . .

Canada Guys -- I enjoyed meeting you all. You should host something really big and I'll make it up there, I've always wanted an excuse to go to Canada.

TX -- Good to see you guys again, and good to meet you forkgirl.

FL -- Remember how you guys sucked for so long? Your time has come. I think a lot of your talent was still in middle school, and that was part of the problem lol. Good turnout and placings this weekend.

To all the peach players I met -- Keep it up. Someone has to play her, because I'm not sure how much longer I can hold out for her as long as camping is the #1 strategy. Good matches.

I had a lot of fun. There was birthday cake, the time m2k almost got hit by that car, and . . . I mean that birthday cake was really good.

Gettin' Schooled 3
June 13 & 14th, 2009

gs3, that is absolutely straight up ballin.

Also, glad you liked the cake :D

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
That was a pretty fun day. Ima throw some shoutouts:

The Columbus crew: Gerbil, Alpha, Reflex- Good to see you guys. Sorry I couldn't stay longer to play. Had to go to work. Lol! **** I missed Mario Kart Wii mm's

Nica - cool as usual. Holla at me when you wanna play sometimes.

Flaming Roy - nice meeting you. That teams victory will go down in history XD

Nice1 - Cool as usual. Always clowning out

Dogy - Funniest guy in the smash community.

Smooth. Good to see ya homie. We gotta game some more.

IHSB - cool guy. Now you got me wanting to play Earthbound again. And I still cant beat Super Metroid. Lol!

Real Life Ness Guy - that took alot of courage, but you pulled it off

As cool as the tournament was there was a twing of B)itch Assness in the air. Some people that had alot to say here were mighty quiet when I came to them * cough* Prac *cough*. Some people threw temper tantrums like 5 year old girls when they lost..... I dont even have to name names XD. READ THE SIGNATURE!!!

MaNg0

Smash Hero
wtf jman third?

lol

and eggz =/

u east coast punks are lucky a certain person didnt come

coff coff ^_^

MaNg0

Smash Hero
its ok west coast still loves you <333

and that tourney wifes talking about or whatever

ILL go and well win

ill team with silent wolf and still win doubles.... lolol

Bff<3

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
I am way too lazy to do shoutouts for everyone....but I will share some and I will tell all of what I learned.

1. I suck at smash.

2. I love pichu.

3. lol pichu.

4. DML ***** too much.

5. M2K and Cactuar sandbag too much (I will get U people).

6. I should be louder and more idiotic during matches.

7. I do better with no sleep than some sleep.

8. I get too many compliments for sucking.

9. Everyone hates pichu. =(

10. I suck at smash, but still sometimes do well.

ok shoutouts:

Sorry majist. =(

HiIH: LOLOLOL Pichu and GAW team would ****.

Doggy: Kirby is a terrible character and has no justice to it. Pichu just rocks. ;)

Juke: Fun matches sorry if you didn't like my trash talk. I couldn't tell since your body language was the same no matter what I did. o_o

Hungry: I will beat you with the falcon next time. Same with Colbol. **** florida kids being good.

M2K: Good **** on making me laugh during our matches. OMG. Drephen style. Nice sandbagging, too. Wish we could have had those falcon dittos and more matches. *Shrug*

Kwan: Good DK. Don't ask me how I was doing so good Sunday. lol

Rayzorium: I don't think you go on smashboards but sick Falcon. You compliment me too much.

Raynex: You compliment me too much too. Your fox is really too good.

Chu dat: *warning cheap shot approaching* It was fun shine spiking you twice in teams. XD

Eggz: lolz we do the marth mm thing later.

Duckhock aka ness incarnate: Sorry to hear I came off as a jerk the first time we met. =( and I will.....eventually just get Alabama tournies and I will hang out with alabamians all day long.

theONEjanitor: A pleasure as always. Don't worry about pichu, everyone was seeming to have trouble with him for some reason. XD

Black Panther: Same with theONEjanitor about pichu XD. Yeah, your fox suprised me. Way too good..

Alpha: Good **** beating Col Bol in pools.

Cactuar: You sandbagging SOB I will take you down next time when I don't sandbagz. <_< >_>

Shai: Good job having the purplest fox ever. Technical and extremely gay.

DJ Nintendo: lolz at pichu ditto and other friendlies. You sandbagging Sheik made me sad.

Eggm: **** falco and his counterness. *shakes fist*

Shag: Nice meeting you and playing you sunday morning. urg

Ram: ****it, you just had to make me realize that I lost my anti luigi strats. =( That's my johns haha good job beating my ***.

Nicaboy: lol pichu. XD XD XD XD Nice playing you and DP.

JMOAN: Darn you for hating on Pichu. I think your fox has gotten better. Keep it up. Don't worry about losing to pichu. Apparently alot of people have troubles with him since they never playing him. =/

That is all I am doing much love to everyone else.

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
Is Mango this ****ing annoying in person? I kid I kid

Anyway shout outs.

Wife - lame people not playing their best was something we did not see, you'll get brakets next time, you ***** teams, TEAM BEN ALL DAY!

Chu/HAT/Plank - amazing car ride, you guys are too good at entertainment

Ron - nice job, glad we made teams bracket

Forkgirl - fun matches, your sheik is a lot better then mine and its nice to see girls are good at this game too, take that you people with 1940's male attitudes!

DJ - I don't know you too well cuz but we both wanted to holla at that girl serving drinks and food lmao, good **** son

Doggie, Alpha, Ares, Iori - madd cool peoples

Mooney - your less lame, I was impressed

Mike G - still ain't see you so I am convinced your not real

Eggz - lol this guy

Chops - my n!gga

Colbol - only non campy fox, this boy runs in with neutral airs like a G

Caveman - coolest man in the room

M2K - funnest man in the room

Eggm/Jman - good **** placing so high

Xelic/DoH - I thought you were straight, either way your both too good

Wobbles - lol wobbles

Kage - KAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

nite - thanks for ****** me with Falco <3

you know who you are, oh you, prolly forgetting some peoples but yeah ight edit later lol

oh yeah smooth criminal, not so smooth >__>;

Top Bottom