• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

Mike2

Smash Ace
Sooo how many zss are there in the US for road trips >.>? Ive seen a couple in tounry results but there all still at the same lvl as I am =(

edit -
Zss looks AWSOME in brawl- there is just wayyy to much hit stun tbh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE2m4QelpWk&feature=sub
I heard one of her taunts spawns an invisible armor piece?
I'm hooking up with my local smash scene in Austin. I'm hoping I get a lot better. Depending on how I am doing when it gets closer to MLG Columbus, I'll decide if I'm going to that. Never been to a tournament. Also thinking of going to WHOBO to get some tourney experience.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer

zApollo

Smash Ace
Lolwut, there's another pokemon already? Remakes are ok though, imo crystal > all.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
Hey this is FeSoren(i know my name isn't) and i am picking up ZSS as a side. I main marth (and still will be) but will probably be using ZSS a LOT more. I simply love using ZSS and marth so much.

That and now i can cp the D3 MU

anyway i hope to join the community of ZSS. I already read teh guides because i am not some idiot who decides to post "YO HELP ME) despite teh fact that the thread is like RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM.

Anyway if you got questions about marth feel free to ask

my aim is Soren9934

solecalibur

Smash Master
I gotta teach my neighbor how to play marth...

Welcome to the boards hopefully we will see you around on boards more often!
and if you do have any questions dont worry We (I'll at least) answer any questions

Ground rules about ZSS boards
1. Dont feed lokii and zero

and that about covers it up

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
YOSH

um marth is a hard character to master i wouldn't bother teaching your neighbor unless he plays brawl a lot and goes to tournies

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I could eat Lokii, but I like to talk with her : (

And Zero is non-american, would like to keep the rare ones who are out there alive.

solecalibur

Smash Master
I think I read some where on reported tounrys zss takes up 1-3% of the tounry scene but only like 10-15 of us are here lol

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
onlt about 1/3 of the people generally post from what i noticed.

but i estimate theres at least 2.5K smashers in the US mabey just 2 K but i can hope for more :D
Anyway Siding ZSS just took away my only real bad match up as marth since i Am good at MK one

SO I AM HYPPPPPPPPED

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
onlt about 1/3 of the people generally post from what i noticed.

but i estimate theres at least 2.5K smashers in the US mabey just 2 K but i can hope for more :D
Anyway Siding ZSS just took away my only real bad match up as marth since i Am good at MK one

SO I AM HYPPPPPPPPED
And this is... who?

Top Bottom