• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Green Thunder 2.0 (Tourney this Weekend!)

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
*sigh* Yeah the members of my clan that were going to be in, suddenly became inactive, and today I get three more members. Alright give us another couple of days then I'll give you an answer for sure.

So yeah, I'll get the three of you added.
What do you mean Magnacor?

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
*sigh* Yeah the members of my clan that were going to be in, suddenly became inactive, and today I get three more members. Alright give us another couple of days then I'll give you an answer for sure.

So yeah, I'll get the three of you added.
Its fine stay in noone is out tell the due date just have the stuff in by then and you can stay.

Magnacor

Smash Ace
Alright let's try this again. I'm going to give everyone here until Sunday. If you don't let me know you're still here, you're out of the clan. If we have less then four people by the time this is over, then I'm going to shut the clan down.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Ugh... *knock knock* I'm here. Clan wars participant and give Luigimax a temporary spot Ill speak to him and ask him.

Jeb

Smash Cadet
Alright that's two people (myself include). We need at least five to join the Clan Warz, so that's where we need to aim. Can you play online?
Ho ho, I can do more than that. I'm gfaq's luigi champion....(well I will be by this time tomorrow)

Magnacor

Smash Ace
I'm still in this.
Good to know.

Ugh... *knock knock* I'm here. Clan wars participant and give Luigimax a temporary spot Ill speak to him and ask him.
Ugh? I'll put you down, but I think we're going to re-do the Clan Warz tryouts. I didn't just want everyone to battle me, I was hoping that we'd all battle as many people as we could and then we could all come to a decision. Of course if we only just get 5 people to come, there won't be a point.

Ho ho, I can do more than that. I'm gfaq's luigi champion....(well I will be by this time tomorrow)
So I take it that's a yes?

supersmashbc

Smash Rookie
Hey, it looks like you guys need a site, so I would like to make you an offer. I can give you a free phpbb 3.0.1 forum at http://your clan name.supersmashbc.com. This is a great place to be because Super Smash BC is the home of several other large clans and will be a great place to get involved in clan wars, clan tournaments, and clan rankings. Its a great way to interact with many other clans. If you are interested come to http://SuperSmashBC.com and talk to Smash King. He will get you set up.

WIGI

Smash Champion
i need some details on this tourney please. and yeah, im still in.

i mitgh ahve to drop out of the acual tournie tho, depending when you plan to hold it.

luigidude90

Smash Apprentice
as far as i knew i was still in cos youve still got some of my fcs listed.

as far as the tourney goes i doubt it'd be any use joining it seen as im from scotland and there would probably be masses of lag. put me down anyway.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
I've kept my eye on this clan thing, but I never really cared until I joined a clan pertaining to neoseeker lol.
I might have misread but, is this clan only a offline clan? Or is it a wifi clan? Because if it's a wifi clan, i'd be glad to rep the luigi's since I'm a dedicated luigi user and join the clan =] I'm pretty active so no worries.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Can I join please? I just recently started playing Luigi, but I know I've found my definite main in him.

Commander Blitzkrieg
Brawl Code: 5412-9693-5980

MrLuigiman

Smash Apprentice
Hey i definately wanna join, He has always been my fav and he is the BEST. And myname has luigi in it, OH YEAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MrLuigiman !!!!!

Magnumblade

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for bumping up a three month old topic...
I don't really see how this is bad, since I haven't seen a topic with a Luigi clan yet, and this could be a good idea for getting Luigi noticed

off-topic: doopliss should've been an assist trophy, he's just too cool

Rikuzu

Smash Cadet
i wanna join!!

representing luigi all from the netherlands, soon to be playing a tourny using luigi!

FC: 0559-9522-5144

WIGI

Smash Champion
its a good idea.. to abd this clan is dead. sooo in order fro people to notice we would neeed one to be alive.

Delta_BP26

Smash Ace
Let's make a new one. I'll do the honors. Name will be... The Italian Hitmen! Or the L Word... or maybe Player 2? I don't know, help me here. Pick one of the three.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Actually there is a new Green Thunder Clan being made right now!
There will be a thread posted about in a couple days so look out for that. Hope you can all join.

Top Bottom