• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Green Thunder- Luigi Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Losnar

Smash Journeyman
i like the name, but im not joining this group.
I wanna join the group, but I don't like the name. . LOL

Can't it be The Green Flame or The Green Torpedo or **** the Torpedoes or Green the Torpedoes. Guess not..

EDIT:

WOW! Kinda pathetic you can't say DAMM the torpedoes on these forums. It just means "full speed ahead"

Censorship FTL.

Magnacor

Smash Ace
I wanna join the group, but I don't like the name. . LOL

Can't it be The Green Flame or The Green Torpedo or **** the Torpedoes or Green the Torpedoes. Guess not.
In Mario Strikers Charged, Luigi's Super Strike (Was that what it was called?) showed him using green lightning which was supposed to represent the opposite of Mario's red flame effect.

pwnzorz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ABlackMage
3DS FC
0103-9129-9741
Is anybody managing this? if no one is managing the smashboards green thunder clan, i will.
If this is dead, too, let it die. my bad.

Magnacor

Smash Ace
Hey, I just realized that WeakSauce doesn't go on the Smash World Forums. He is from Brawl Central so he has no way of working with the clan on SWF. I just PMed on Brawl Central to find out what he's planning on doing. I'll report back with the results later.

luigidude90

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I just realized that WeakSauce doesn't go on the Smash World Forums. He is from Brawl Central so he has no way of working with the clan on SWF. I just PMed on Brawl Central to find out what he's planning on doing. I'll report back with the results later.
alreet then im hoping for good news that the clan will get started because luigi is FTW!

i had an idea on the sub heading for the clan you instead of the strike like lightning thing, it could be PING! lol.

luigidude90

Smash Apprentice
why not have a vote on all the people signed up to take the role of leader and then have them make the new thread.

just a suggestion cos i really dont want to see this fail lol.

Magnacor

Smash Ace
why not have a vote on all the people signed up to take the role of leader and then have them make the new thread.

just a suggestion cos i really dont want to see this fail lol.
If WeakSauce doesn't reply soon we might just do that.

EDIT: Scratch that! WeakSauce just replied! I am going to lead the Green Thunder on the Smash World Forums, so go ahead and re-apply in the new thread and I'll start adding you as quickly as I can!

Magnacor

Smash Ace
I'll go ahead and add you, but this thread has been replaced with the thread titled Green Thunder 2.0. Post in that one next time.

crewster

Smash Lord
Don't bump old threads like this with spammy posts
/hyppocrticness
/thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom