• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
honestly who really cares about the PR anymore lol when you look at what it causes compared to what it accomplishes its just a joke now

tin your gonna be like 9th or some shiz prob

Tin Man

Smash Hero
never watched it as a kid, heard of i tho, and now I'm not into animated/cartoon movies (for the most part tho, anime movies, simpsons, spongebog, etc are cool, not like hamtaro, or kiddy movies like chicken little, over the hedge, etc, if they made a ninty animated movie, i'd watch that lol.

swordgard

Smash Hero
never watched it as a kid, heard of i tho, and now I'm not into animated/cartoon movies (for the most part tho, anime movies, simpsons, spongebog, etc are cool, not like hamtaro, or kiddy movies like chicken little, over the hedge, etc, if they made a ninty animated movie, i'd watch that lol.
If they ever made a Street fighter movie... waiiiiiiit a sec.

Gichan

Smash Champion
animated movies are pretty beast. I really really liked Up and ****ing loved How to Train your Dragon, that movie is honestly incredible. Like, at first I was skeptical seeing as the name and the character designs make it look so childish but man, when you sit down and watch it you can't help but notice that the characters are all interesting and as the relationship strengthens it is enjoyable. The first half of the movie gave me (but obviously nowhere near) a similar feeling from when I watched Avatar.

Iliad

Smash Lord
animated movies are pretty beast. I really really liked Up and ****ing loved How to Train your Dragon, that movie is honestly incredible. Like, at first I was skeptical seeing as the name and the character designs make it look so childish but man, when you sit down and watch it you can't help but notice that the characters are all interesting and as the relationship strengthens it is enjoyable. The first half of the movie gave me (but obviously nowhere near) a similar feeling from when I watched Avatar.
Man, You used to be cool.

kuenzel

Smash Ace
You honestly wanted to watch a movie based on a video game? That's like wanting to buy a video game based on a movie lol
Hmmm well its more like...

You don't rent a game based on a movie because you know it will be terrible- no redeeming value in playing a crap game

You like the game so much you watch the movie even though you know it will be terrible- at least you can laugh about how bad it was with other people who like the game and watched it too.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
haha, is that so

Its also unfortunate that I joined the scene when everything that was so epic about it died :crying:

you would think that with more time, it would just get better and better =/

Tin Man

Smash Hero
LOL, Swordgard too good.

Why did all the cool stuff have to end when I came in. I wanna see epic crew battles where 1 guy takes 7 stocks but it still ends up being a close match. Where there is SUPPORTIVE hype on a lot of matches, 70+ tourneys, etc :cry:

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Ok this is the part where I say:
Who is still involved with this scene? Who on the pr right now is actually going to remain to come to events? We have to know this, because as we move into a new season of the scene, we need to know truthfully who wont be coming back.

After I get a consensus about this from everyone, we will begin the new list for the summer season.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
It still is O.o

ahhahahaha ah hee hoo ha hee

and i thought my jokes were bad

Ok this is the part where I say:
Who is still involved with this scene? Who on the pr right now is actually going to remain to come to events? We have to know this, because as we move into a new season of the scene, we need to know truthfully who wont be coming back.

After I get a consensus about this from everyone, we will begin the new list for the summer season.
I will still go to tourneys in the summer, but at the end of August, I will be permanently gone from the scene

Gichan

Smash Champion
I'm out, I'll still be around casually kinda like how sauc3 does. Plus I gotta give Tin his win so he can feel better about our last match...what am I saying I'm still gona try to beat you muahaha.

.decoy

Smash Ace
pretty sure throwing your money away is often considered manning up.
for example.

drink this buddy!!!
no way, im done thanks.
man up!!!
okay.
so extreme bro!!!
* vomits*
at least you're a man.
...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom