• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
:( sorry to hear that, I wish I could be more help...

:phone:

Jotora

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jotora
Anyone down for Brawling at my place sometime tonight or this (long) weekend? Let me know.

Also willing to go to A&C if people are more comfortable, but I thought I'd save everyone the $5 if the group's going to be small.

Let me know. I'm none too far from Dupont Station.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
This weekend is a long weekend?
The next week (ie this coming Monday-Friday 5-day interval) is reading week, so basically I have no school. I could be willing to come over on a weekday if you have the time.

Jotora

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jotora
How does Monday sound? It's Family Day, so I don't have work and plenty of time to spend with my (Smash) brothers and sisters. ;)

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I'll get back to you on that. Tuesday is no good for me, just remembered.

Wed-Sunday should be fine though, and as for Monday I'll get back to you on that.

Jotora

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jotora
Cool. Sunday should work for me as well. And Friday.

I only mentioned Monday initially because I have the entire day off.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I'm away all weekend and work during the week but I could do an evening sometime :)

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
guys... i think i eat too much poutine

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
So who's down for going to Smoke's today, after the tourney?

Edit: Unless Stef was being serious..?
I was being serious, but like hell I'm actually going to do anything about it. ;)

I'm down if the 2 ppl I'm coming with are down.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway

And it's not even like he's had a really hard life.

He's had a really easy time of everything, and I've been the one who has had to deal with all kinds of BS all the time. He gets (well got -_-) paid freaking $65/hr at his job

Yet one bad breakup and he's ****ing fleeing to Alberta.

Anyways, not the place for a rant like this :/

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
He's not, I can say that right now. Which is why I'm super worried about him.

Every single time he's not been staying here with my parents and I, his life has started spiraling downward.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
He didn't leave, he got thrown out.

He's a very violent, angry person with almost no self-control. He's also completely self-absorbed; as far as he's concerned absolutely nobody else matters except for him, if something doesn't benefit him directly it's not worth doing. Trying to hit/hitting my parents and I was one thing, because often the retaliation was more than enough to make him think twice, but when he went after our 9 year old sister (who was 7 at the time)... He was out. Gone. He's stayed here a few times because as I said, when he's on his own his life quickly spirals downwards.

All that said, he's still my brother, and even if he's a completely ****ed up person I feel responsible to try and get him the help he needs.

-Googs

Smash Lord
He didn't leave, he got thrown out.

He's a very violent, angry person with almost no self-control. He's also completely self-absorbed; as far as he's concerned absolutely nobody else matters except for him, if something doesn't benefit him directly it's not worth doing. Trying to hit/hitting my parents and I was one thing, because often the retaliation was more than enough to make him think twice, but when he went after our 9 year old sister (who was 7 at the time)... He was out. Gone. He's stayed here a few times because as I said, when he's on his own his life quickly spirals downwards.

All that said, he's still my brother, and even if he's a completely ****ed up person I feel responsible to try and get him the help he needs.
its all ur fault u did it 2 him

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Drinking a french vanilla, part of my breakfast. I love that there's a Tim Hortons that's like a 2 minute walk from my house XD
Will roll up the rim when I'm done, and edit it in.

Edit: Got nothing. :(

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Chilling at home on a day off, doing nothing of much consequence, and still coming on SWF for some reason despite only really playing mods anymore.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Funny story. One time a friend and I were at a Tim Horton's (this guy is really weird, he barely eats food but he's ALWAYS drinking, I don't know how his bladder can take it. He fills an entire water bottle, drinks the whole thing while I fill mine, then as soon as I'm done filling mine he refills his and drinks it again. I go to his house and I see empty 4L jugs of water scattered about on the floor in his room, it's ridiculous.) and he was finishing off his 2nd ice capp. I was drinking an XL french vanilla and he asked me why I always get them, so I took off the lid and I was like "Smell it and you'll know". He smelled teh awesomeness of the french vanilla and decided to get one of his own, so he asked me what size mine was. I told him it was XL, he went off to order one.

He comes back and takes the lid off and starts stirring it with one of those little tiny brown things to cool it down, and I notice his cup is smaller than mine. I'm like "Did you get an extra large?" and he says "Yeah, why?". So I look at his lid and, sure enough, it says L, so I told him he got a large instead of an extra large. Knowing him, he probably mumbled during the order, or just forgot to say 'extra'.
Anyway, we start chatting for a bit and before I know it, he's done. We decide to leave to go wherever we were going to go, and right before I get up to throw out the cups I remember that the Roll up the Rim deal is on. I roll mine up and get nothing, he rolls up his and, what do you know, he wins a free coffee. So he decides to go get another french vanilla, XL this time. I guess it was a good thing that he got the wrong size XD

I probably coulda made this story a lot shorter but I just wanted to waste 10-12 minutes cause that's how long it takes the pizza in the oven to finish.

Ruinn

Smash Ace
Patches: I've always wondered how getting a tatoo feels. I mean, I'll eventually man up and get one, like the first time I went paintballing, but I'm still curious. :p

As for me, I just got back home from the Dentist, had to get a cavity filling. -_-

Patches

Smash Master
It honestly doesn't hurt, unless it's around a nerve. Then it's just a little uncomfortable. :p but I shall ave my third tattoo next Tuesday. (:

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Getting a tat on your wrist hurts like focken hell trust me. Closer you are to fingertips = more nerves = more pain

Ian whats ur next tat? And where u getting it on?

Top Bottom