• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Does anyone know if it's possible to travel to Britain by boat? And if this would be cheaper than flying?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
itd be more expensive, the accomodations and shiet

what really pisses me off is how expensive the trains are here, its rediculous

.decoy

Smash Ace
someone's been watching a certain youtube channel. I made tacos with jack daniels in the taco meat. Worst idea ever, it was so gross.
you know whats better than getting drunk off breakfast?

gettin wasted until 5am with the epic meal time guys. on your birthday.

yeah, i did that. nbd.

.decoy

Smash Ace
so this guy i met a few times (paolo) emailed them. they didnt respond. about a month and a half later they just message back, "were coming".

the moral of the story is: email them and they just might haha

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
DAMNIT

DAAAAAAAAAAAMNIT

I can't see the 3DS 3D effect.

DAAAAMNIT

I'm raging so hard right now.

*EDIT*
I just had a thought. Next time I have the chance to try it out, maybe I can see it with my glasses off?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Oh, for anyone else who plays competitive pokemon.

Blaziken is banned now. Also Brightpowder and Lax Incense.

fUddO

Smash Ace
Really? Blaziken ended up being that good? Admittedly, I've never run in to one on PO, but it never seemed more than a strong threat.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
fUddO, it's because you never get too high on the ladder. Your wins and losses tend to start to cancel out. Blaziken is a horrifying beast. It comes in on something, laughs at it's attack, then you can either switch, and now it's +2/+1, or try and paralyze it or something. 130 BP STAB Hi Jump Kick off 120 base Attack at +2, off of something that just KEEPS GETTING FASTER. It was more threatening than Latios. Whereas Latios just revenges something and switches out, Blaziken gets in on something, Swords Dances, and very likely runs through your entire team. Just think: What resists Fire/Fighting? I'll give you a hint. Jellicent. Chandelure. That's it. Everything else is getting wrecked up.

Worst thing? You can't just sort of laugh with a Protect Blissey. You no longer take the damage you would have done on a miss, you just lose half of your max HP, rounded down.

It's like Salamence last gen on whatever Googs is smoking.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
The final version of Brawl Minus gets released in 3 days.

3 DAYS.

I'm so hyped right now. Apparently, it took them so long because they were taking care to make sure there was balance. Unlike 1.6, where MK just sort of beats everyone and Bowser just kind of loses to any character with a grab.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Oh, remember that buffered pivot grab I said I was going to master waaaaaaaay back?

I just standing infinited Snake from 40% to ~530%.

Without screwing up.

Damnit. I though it'd take me all month.

Took me an hour and a half.

Ah well, guess it gives me time to learn GaW's NAir autocancel-into-DSmash. Or better yet, study for Bio.

Top Bottom