• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Peachy-Desu

Smash Journeyman
^-^ A much better photo depicting my flawless beauty~ Haha, from now on, when using a photo of me Please come ask me! I'll glady send you a nice one to use... and not one thats HORRIBLY OLD! That makes me look unattractive.. and... T^T Kyuu...

Love you Tinners~ <3

Cruxis

Smash Lord
sauc3's finger is longer than his effin neck that is the longest finger i have ever seen

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Hmmph. I want a demo based on me.

Except I'm fairly certain that there are like... 3 pictures of me total in existence.

*EDIT* I really need to fix my sig.

*EDIT2* Sig is now accurate.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
At first i thought that looked fucking delicious, but then i noticed that you guys are in tim hortons, meaning that its not

Cruxis

Smash Lord
HAHAHH OMG

IM SUCH A ****** LOL WHere did i get tim hortons from?!?!?!? oh man im sorry guys that was just embarrassing i have no way to recover from that looolll oh man

well at least now i know that that meal must have been fucking delicious then.

i miss eating at restaurants. i really do. :(
i cant eat at restaurants here because im guaranteed to have diarrhea or food poisoning because of the dirty arabs handling my food.

you know what else i miss? pork. and ribs. theres none here because pigs are evil to muslims or something

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I'm glad I randomly felt like checking this thread out. Good times, good times.

Peachy is girlier than Doll wtf how is that possible.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
we need more tourneys :( its summer guys lets find a venue!

id be down to get the smash logo on melmao

edit: i got hired at joe fresh..yeah the stores called joe fresh how **** is that LOL...also im relieved i figured out how to change the god awful skin of the new swf, classic ***** it so badly

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Wait, they made a new skin or something? Wow.

I just sort of manually changed mine from default after Friday World Forums.

Also because I was bored.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
edit: i got hired at joe fresh..yeah the stores called joe fresh how **** is that LOL...also im relieved i figured out how to change the god awful skin of the new swf, classic ***** it so badly
grats brooooo

.decoy

Smash Ace
I wouldn't regret it. I love tattoos.

:phone:
loving tattoos and loving all tattoos are not the same. so why GaW?

also i don't mean to be invasive but as someone who has been tattoooed i see this as a lifelong mistake, one that will haunt you for years to come for any number of reasons, and as such i think its worth you feeling im annoying or whatever if this conversation has a even a modicum of chance of succeeding in that goal. i don't even know who you are tbh.

soo apologies if you find this totally invasive. if thats the case i duno, imo you reading this is worth you not liking me.

anyway a few other things to consider...

what if you change mains? (assuming he is your main and thats why you're getting him inked)

what if you quit brawl?

you know what else is going to be ****ing annoying, when people ask you what it is, over and over. and then you tell them, and then they say omg coo! over and over. maybe it sounds harsh to say that, because it is just people being interested, but having the same conversation over and over is going to get annoying. my count for that **** is over 9000.

is there more to the tattoo than just the fact that its game and watch and you like him? if not, consider whether that liking is a deep, abiding liking, the kind that will get you through a lifetime of looking at him. love you could even say.

think about it, thinkthink about it.

Patches

Smash Master
All valid points. And no worries, I've already been inkd as well. I know what its like. And I know you have to be attached to what you're getting.

As for gaw, yes. I main him. I've always thought about switching mains, but deep down inside, I can never get rid of the 2D wonder.

Now.. The real reason why I want to get it. Actually, there's a couple.

1: I want to get a tattoo in every state I travel to. Philly will be my first. And ill be going to CoT5 in philly, so it sorta ties it all together.

2. Video games, and especially brawl have been a big impact of my life (more personal). Brawl tournaments has made it possible for me to be more... Lively and friendly, I suppose? And I've met some incredible people in doing so. So, I'm always goiing to want something to remember everything by.

So yeah. No worries decoy. I've thought it through. :p

:phone:

Top Bottom