• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Actually you'd need to get the weekend off work.

Probably an entire week to be safe.

Patches

Smash Master
Anyone who is interested in going to Apex, I'd really appreciate it if they'd message me. I wanna keep track of this stuff.

Currently, I'm watching the megabus schedule, and as soon as I know the tickets are out, I'll let everyone know. I also want to figure out the hotel stuff. If someone wants to dip and get housing, you suck. Hotels are where its at.

Either message me on SWF, Facebook ( just look up Ian 'Patches' Andrews ), or text me. 519 282 0117. Even call me if you need to.

Patches

Smash Master
Alright, ill keep track of all this, in case of flopping and last minute selling of your tickets.

Here's the listn excluding ally and holy.

Patches
Mprime - registered
Fishy
KBMX
Supreme Dirt
TinMan?
Toronto Joe
Gichan
fuddO
Googs
Poke

:phone:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I'm interested, but I can't confirm yet. I'm starting work on Tuesday (I work mon-fri) so I'll find out ASAP. It'll probably be doable but I can't make and promises yet.

What time would we all be leaving?

Patches

Smash Master
Probably the day before Apex, in the morning.

And I'm thinking we'll have to go to New York, and get a ride to the hotel. Ill ask Chibo.

I'm thinking I'm gonna make a thread for all of this, so its easier to keep track of. As well as list any MMs we have. Sorta like what Florida did for KTAR

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
just get drunk and youll boogie like noones business, if all else fails dat classic raise the roof always works

i wonder if ill ever get sponsored =0

Gichan

Smash Champion
That's the same venue that combination of domination took place. When Mikey hosted Almost as Cool as Genesis. ThatGuy destroyed our scene that day with Mario lool, came 7th.

Btw, even if this was posted, I don't care, we should have it posted on every page, or every day lol

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=310386

Now's our chance to get rid of MK, or at least have him temporarily banned. I'll be honest, if MK were to be perma banned, I really wouldn't mind if it waited after Apex.

KillLock

Smash Lord
It'll be interesting to see the final results of the poll, hiding it from the public only adds to the suspense imo.

votedyesmasterracehere

KillLock

Smash Lord
Yeah there seems to be a post requirement to vote it seems, people are saying you have to have at least 100, not entirely sure though.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i probably wont be able to hit 100 before it closes lol

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
even i cant force myself to have verbal diarrhea online despite never shutting the hell up irl

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
That's the same venue that combination of domination took place. When Mikey hosted Almost as Cool as Genesis. ThatGuy destroyed our scene that day with Mario lool, came 7th.

Btw, even if this was posted, I don't care, we should have it posted on every page, or every day lol

Now's our chance to get rid of MK, or at least have him temporarily banned. I'll be honest, if MK were to be perma banned, I really wouldn't mind if it waited after Apex.
I nearly got banned for posting this everywhere :/

Also lol, I hit 100 really easily. I'm so quiet irl for the most part, online I can't shut up.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I have a harder time shutting up on irc than here. Just ask cruxis loooool

Tin Man

Smash Hero
im gonna guess the picture was taken sometime around "before your time" tin man

roughly
lol, I saw pasta boy in august 09 at Havok in the Hammer (My 3rd tourney :p)

Easy there bro. Let ppl make up their own minds lol. Also the result of dis vote ain't going to be the final verdict. The BBR-RC will make the verdict based off of a large sum of info, which includes the results of this poll.

Yeah there seems to be a post requirement to vote it seems, people are saying you have to have at least 100, not entirely sure though.
There are certain restrictions in place

I'm not saying what they are :awesome:

Not with that attitude.
*like*

even i cant force myself to have verbal diarrhea online despite never shutting the hell up irl
plz don't spam on the boards gurl lol. Especially if you don't know what the restrictions are :rotfl:

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
spamming forums aint my style yo.

Spamming chat rooms is where its at.
especially when I'm an admin.

fUddO

Smash Ace
How many posts do I have?

EDIT: Oh. I've been here longer than Dirt too, lol. I guess it's because I lurked forevvvverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Top Bottom