• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Patches

Smash Master
ahah. yeah. I did, it's jokes.

And sick! Post a picture as soon as its done.

edit: this colour is supposed to be bright red. but it some purple ****... I dig.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
my masterpiece is complete, but im probly gonna add googs on diddy later or something if he doesnt mind.
i wanted to pair up swordgard and ambrose as the ICs but i couldnt find a pic of them. wanted to make phiddle bowser but couldnt find pic of him. considered making elliot falcon but then i remembered culex and we need his pic for it haha
everybody who has a hacked wii must use this show the GTA spirit
maybe someday we can complete the whole roster hahaha

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
ill take a copy of that and configure it when i get home :)

Patches

Smash Master
For the record. We can have one more person come to ingersoll tonight. Train gets here at 8 pm. Party for a few hours, get smashed. And then smash afterwards. Its like.. $40 for a train ticket. We're going to the tournament saturday afterwards. Any takers?

The carride will be me, cruxis and most likely KBMX. Anyone?

Edit: ask cruxis. We got some really sexy ladies.
:phone:

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
- Ridldebox posting

Pharoah is tricking you with the whole "Boot names are my best buds." In reality it means "these *****es about to get stepped on." I like you guys so WATCH OUT O_O.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
For the record. We can have one more person come to ingersoll tonight. Train gets here at 8 pm. Party for a few hours, get smashed. And then smash afterwards. Its like.. $40 for a train ticket. We're going to the tournament saturday afterwards. Any takers?

The carride will be me, cruxis and most likely KBMX. Anyone?
I'm considering driving out to this tonight if I'm done at the gym early enough...but where do I drive to?

Also:

Edit: ask cruxis. We got some really sexy ladies.
Requesting that Alex validate this claim because Ian I know you only like scene chicks.

Patches

Smash Master
583992 beachville road. Its just outside of Ingersoll, literally. Go into ingersoll, go up Thames Street, turn onto Charles, and follow it out. Were the first white house outside of Ingersoll.

And its an indoor party so we can avoid the rain. Also, Avarice, if you do come, down to stay the night at my other house for some smash?

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
583992 beachville road. Its just outside of Ingersoll, literally. Go into ingersoll, go up Thames Street, turn onto Charles, and follow it out. Were the first white house outside of Ingersoll.
Thanks.

And its an indoor party so we can avoid the rain. Also, Avarice, if you do come, down to stay the night at my other house for some smash?

Probably.

What's the sausage:sushi ratio going to be like at this party anyway? >_>

Cruxis

Smash Lord
I'm considering driving out to this tonight if I'm done at the gym early enough...but where do I drive to?

Also:

Requesting that Alex validate this claim because Ian I know you only like scene chicks.
I AM CRAZY for WHITE girls and there are so little white girls in my area, so i loooooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the girls in ingersoll they are soooo sexy and sooo social there are so many stuck up *****es where im from but the girls i talked to/made out with in ingersoll were so down to earth man, like everyone just wanted to chill i loved it

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Damn. Oh well, thanks for the tip Alex lol.

I guess more importantly now is this a byob thing? I have nothing to bring right now...

What time do you think you'll get there after leaving the train station? Flying solo is hard...Alex be my wing lol. Or Ian; I don't discriminate.

Patches

Smash Master
It is byob, but even if you don't have any, just come to chill man. Itd be nice to see you again.

As for the train... Alex should be getting in sometime... Around 9ish? Assuming he gets in at 9, we'd be back at 9 10, at the latest.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
It is byob, but even if you don't have any, just come to chill man. Itd be nice to see you again.

As for the train... Alex should be getting in sometime... Around 9ish? Assuming he gets in at 9, we'd be back at 9 10, at the latest.

Sent you a PM

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Peach and Toon Link are viable now.

Dedede only has to really worry about Icies now. And Olimar needs a secondary if you want to enjoy playing.

Ganon is totally viable, only 4 unwinnables now.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'll go if we find a driver.

aka totally calling a seat in a car if we find a driver.

*EDIT* wait MK legal, nvm.

Gichan

Smash Champion
K guys, I'm confirmed for the syracuse tournament on Nov 5th, would be awesome to have company. The trip cost me $55 but it honestly isn't that bad considering we'll be in NY, and it's only a 5 hr bus ride, yeeeee. Soo ****ing excited.

And FYI, you also get housing from Cura so that's a huuugee expense out of the way. Pro players present there gonna be: Cura, San, Pikapika, Dr. Grandpa, KID goggles, Kingtoon, Chibo, xzax, and keitaro. Come on guys, need some more support out there, I'm too free to even dent them lol.

Top Bottom