• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

KillLock

Smash Lord
So I'd like to come to a Toronto tournament sometime. Anything coming up? Also if there was a tournament to come to, could I get any help with my ticket?

Miller

Smash Lord
Niagara will be starting up its scene again most likely. Hopefully it just doesn't fall apart. We'll be looking into hosting tourneys for the GTA to come down but that is still a decent ways away. Niko will most likely be in charge of gathering everyone as he knows the most people but we'll all try to make it happen. I'm holding a fest for the 10 or so of us again that still keep in touch. We'll discuss what is going to happen for the scene at a later date. We mostly play Melee so we won't really get into Brawl, but we might. Brawl just is boring. No hype. All that is in that game for myself is the chain grabs, which get really boring after a while.

Bing

Smash Master
Niagara will be starting up its scene again most likely. Hopefully it just doesn't fall apart. We'll be looking into hosting tourneys for the GTA to come down but that is still a decent ways away. Niko will most likely be in charge of gathering everyone as he knows the most people but we'll all try to make it happen. I'm holding a fest for the 10 or so of us again that still keep in touch. We'll discuss what is going to happen for the scene at a later date. We mostly play Melee so we won't really get into Brawl, but we might. Brawl just is boring. No hype. All that is in that game for myself is the chain grabs, which get really boring after a while.
You know, this is great and all, but you're posting in the brawl thread. yet you go on about how boring Brawl is? Corey, wtf. That's like ********...

Niko_K

Smash Master
Millar is just speaking for himself, I'm getting back into Brawl and Melee. I intend our gatherings to be open towards both games.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Millar is just speaking for himself, I'm getting back into Brawl and Melee. I intend our gatherings to be open towards both games.
I'm probably coming back for smash, but for Brawl. Can't juggle WoW and Melee time wise.

Miller

Smash Lord
You know, this is great and all, but you're posting in the brawl thread. yet you go on about how boring Brawl is? Corey, wtf. That's like ********...
I posted this in the GtaN thread because you know, Niagara is in the title. Don't be such a prude. And just because I said brawl is boring, and sucks, which it does, doesn't mean that there won't be brawl at the gatherings. It's up to the people who show up which games they want to play. Knowing the crew it will most likely be Melee and Project M, which is once again brawl, just not ****ty and boring. Chances are that Third Strike will be played more than brawl, baha.

Bing

Smash Master
I posted this in the GtaN thread because you know, Niagara is in the title. Don't be such a prude. And just because I said brawl is boring, and sucks, which it does, doesn't mean that there won't be brawl at the gatherings. It's up to the people who show up which games they want to play. Knowing the crew it will most likely be Melee and Project M, which is once again brawl, just not ****ty and boring. Chances are that Third Strike will be played more than brawl, baha.
Just saying, its probably not wise to repeatidly put down the game in the title of said thread. You could merely said, "Yo *****'s! Niagara is getting its **** together, we be playin' all dayy erry day." So, calm your balls homie :D

Miller

Smash Lord
Just saying, its probably not wise to repeatidly put down the game in the title of said thread. You could merely said, "Yo *****'s! Niagara is getting its **** together, we be playin' all dayy erry day." So, calm your balls homie :D
Brawl sucks, brawl sucks, brawl sucks. What the **** is your point? It's the internet, why do you even give a ****? It's my opinion. I'm the one holding the smash fest. I also said brawl is welcome, just that it SUCKS. You make no ****ing sense whatsoever. I posted in the brawl thread because brawl is involved. My opinion on brawl is another story. My balls are calm, I just don't get you at all. Every time someone disagrees with you, you get your panties in a bunch and decide to argue on someones opinion. It's someones opinion for a reason. Now if I came into this thread saying Brawl is unwelcome and that we're holding melee only smash fests and tournaments than you would be correct in telling me to post on another thread. That isn't the case.

And Niko is right, I'm speaking for myself on my opinion about the smash fest I'm holding. Brawl is welcome, so it is relevant to this thread. I'm allowed to post my opinion. You on the other hand Brad have not been in this scene as long as Niko, myself, and the rest of the crew. I know how the crew is when it comes to preference on games so i also mentioned that chances are the setups will be used for Melee and a Brawl mod, which is still brawl. If people want to play brawl again, they're more than welcome to. But that is up to the majority of people that show up, it isn't my decision only.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Miller you're being a total ****. <3 you

Brad we're the biggest trash talkers around in game, hope you're not humble.

Miller

Smash Lord
Niagara **** talk.

O man. Good times

:phone:
Its how we do things around these parts. I think Niko and I have a long term contest on who can trash talk the most to each other. We still <3 each other though. Just makes the hype and competition better.

Bing

Smash Master
lmfao. Im not gunna bother reading your rant Corey. But legit, I ****ing love trash talk. I was merely making a logical point and you went all ape **** lmfao. Anyways, it doesnt matter, Im gunna to wreck your **** anyways.

Nevermind, went and read your rant. Im ****ing dying XD

Niko_K

Smash Master
Bing you really just revealed that you are most definitely going to lose against Miller. You really don't understand how equal all our skill levels are in Melee.

No money back dances.

Bing

Smash Master
Bing you really just revealed that you are most definitely going to lose against Miller. You really don't understand how equal all our skill levels are in Melee.

No money back dances.

lmfao no. Im just ****ing around, Im going to play like I do against everyone XD I've played Miller before, mind you, its been awhile, Im sure he's improved quite a bit, as have I.

Top Bottom