• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Man I can't understand what you people see in Ally / Holy, if it was a funeral of lets say... JL or something, like if he died, do you think they'd come to the funeral? NOPE, want to know why?

All they care about is money, not peoples feelings, perfect scenerio right ^, they wouldn't care if one of us were to perish cause' it would **** their wallets. Those are the ONLY type of people I can't stand in this scene, there are very few of them.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Man I can't understand what you people see in Ally / Holy, if it was a funeral of lets say... JL or something, like if he died, do you think they'd come to the funeral? NOPE, want to know why?

All they care about is money, not peoples feelings, perfect scenerio right ^, they wouldn't care if one of us were to perish cause' it would **** their wallets. Those are the ONLY type of people I can't stand in this scene, there are very few of them.
What the kind of extreme example is this. This videogame is not a major part in most peoples lives and using an example of a funeral is just plain stupid. Calm down buddy, we know how much you play but he beat you in the 3/5. I guarantee if holy were in ur position and he won the 2/3 you would have pushed him to do a 3/5 so stop complaining and get over it.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
No I already discussed this, I would've left, you weren't there nickcam don't contradict the situation it was a really awful tourney.

Especially Hype vs TO joe round 2 in brackets, like wtf? I'm sure if YOU were at this tournament you wouldn't have been impressed.

KingAce

Smash Ace
Lmfao Lmfao Doc You Are Too Funny Man Im Dieing Of Laughter Right Now Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Are You Seriously That Mad Over Losing To Holy Lol

.decoy

Smash Ace
k lets give it a few days, see who's interested then we can figure it all out
i'll be in toronto for reading week anyway so we can just leave from there
edit: i also have to ask my family if i have any obligations so that too.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
No I already discussed this, I would've left, you weren't there nickcam don't contradict the situation it was a really awful tourney.

Especially Hype vs TO joe round 2 in brackets, like wtf? I'm sure if YOU were at this tournament you wouldn't have been impressed.
stfu, I played Kingkong 2nd round and we were from the same region we didnt complain. Also your exemple doesn't make ****ing SENSE LOL I'm soo laughing you're the most pathetic poster I've ever seen. I care about people, but you're not one of em. Money is good what the heck can I say, the more, the better. I think I'm not hated in this communtiy and I'm respected nationally, even in melee just for the sake of playing the game. Doc, you have nothing to say, seriously, close your online mouth and live with it. You don't know what you would have done.

yo does anyone want to go to viridian city?
inb4pokemon
please do so, I,m tired of being the only canadian lmao.

yoo im down to goto viridian city, i know avarice said he was interested too
YAY!!! more hype!

k lets give it a few days, see who's interested then we can figure it all out
i'll be in toronto for reading week anyway so we can just leave from there
Decoy, Kingace, Tojoe, umm who else? Hype? Would say doc but doubt it with Kingace in the same car lolol.

hope you guys come ^^ it'll be cool.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
is there anyway to get to the states w.o a passport? my parents are -insert-

Last edited:

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
W.e Ally I already said I don't want to argue anymore, it's going in circles and tbch, no one is making sense.

And don't make it seem like I hate Kingace, never said that, I just thought that him and to joe are not first seed in GTA I figured hype and I at the time had the best results, but w.e it's over now everyone just go back to their original duties I have studying to do.

AllyKnight

W.e Ally I already said I don't want to argue anymore, it's going in circles and tbch, no one is making sense.

And don't make it seem like I hate Kingace, never said that, I just thought that him and to joe are not first seed in GTA I figured hype and I at the time had the best results, but w.e it's over now everyone just go back to their original duties I have studying to do.
then don't start bull**** every ****ing time you moron, you're a drama queen, every **** tournament.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
jules,you and hype are really good as a team but you both lack matchup experience,and it showed saturday...me and phil are more solid and have been the best placing team in the GTA for the past 2 tourneys(which also happen to be the biggest we've had in years)..i think its fair to say we've proven ourselves,cant wait to play you guys though should be a great set

also Ally im ****ing up your falcon with fox next tourney,get @ these wifi combos

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
jules,you and hype are really good as a team but you both lack matchup experience,and it showed saturday...me and phil are more solid and have been the best placing team in the GTA for the past 2 tourneys(which also happen to be the biggest we've had in years)..i think its fair to say we've proven ourselves,cant wait to play you guys though should be a great set

also Ally im ****ing up your falcon with fox next tourney,get @ these wifi combos
What about Japan Fox? Heard that's top ****.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Why did the **** did i post that......I think I read something while typing it. I mean I'll have a tourney in march or april, it all depends on F1ZZ's reply.

And how is march beast for tournies? We have none planned.

and I can't go to viridian cause I'm sooooo ****ing short on cash right now. But I really wanted to go. Maybe if the situation changes. And I am going to look more into Carter's post in the LBT2 thread about crossing borders without passports. Maybe if you do call in advance and let them know and do a check on you it should be fine. I'll see about the situation. And Joe, try what I said.

-Googs

Smash Lord
What are the chances of a new-comer getting a ride to veridian with you guys? Just a shot in the dark...I was at LBT2, And I have a passport. Lemme knowww

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
then don't start bull**** every ****ing time you moron, you're a drama queen, every **** tournament.
My ****ing god do you ever shut your bloody mouth?? Get out of our thread the last thing we need is the old swordgard back in here, he's proven to be more mature now.

AllyKnight

Coming from you, doesn't mean ****, stay the **** out of our thread, honkey ******.
oh more? that was a post from yesterday, np ill keep going on, you don't mean **** at all LOL. Hey Doc, do you think you'll ever be able to handle the U.S ? Nah doubt it.For many reasons sadly :laugh::laugh: DRAMA QUEEN LOL u think youre mature with your lil angry words? Nah ur just an immature kid who can't take trashtalk BOO HOO WAA H WAHHH!

.Marik

is a social misfit
You guys completely murder whatever mature reputation the Brawl community had garnered from months of hard work.

GG.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Because people look in this thread and see how ******** the arguments actually are.

And you said it yourself.

It's between them.

Nobody fucking cares.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Oh come on, let them fight it out. If it bothers you so much, just talk about something else and have a separate conversation. I don't know either of these guys, but it's obvious they've got serious beef with each other...so just leave them to do what they want.

PND

Smash Champion
. . . Looking through the files on Pokemon Stadium 2 (I was grabbing models for potential character texture stuff)

I noticed that your username is the Japanese name for Snorunt. >_>

AllyKnight

Oh come on, let them fight it out. If it bothers you so much, just talk about something else and have a separate conversation. I don't know either of these guys, but it's obvious they've got serious beef with each other...so just leave them to do what they want.
Nah Im trolling him with fun, he's taking is soo seriously. lmao.

annsy

Smash Cadet
A tourney in March atm sounds great, sufficiently before finals (april) would be super appreciated! this week is craaazy for me since I have 4 exams this week and I was out all weekend XD no regretz tho.

or after finals? how long does it take to set up a standard tourney? :D

AllyKnight

A tourney in March atm sounds great, sufficiently before finals (april) would be super appreciated! this week is craaazy for me since I have 4 exams this week and I was out all weekend XD no regretz tho.

or after finals? how long does it take to set up a standard tourney? :D
Hype is what is hard to get, finding a venue (not too expensive) and advertising, unno depends :p good luck.

.decoy

Smash Ace
you know, mtl is pretty good at b+. fine.

but if there's one thing gtan owns mtl at its our legendary TO's.
between Mikey and Gi something will happen. one day. have faith.
(sorry SG, i really did have a good time at NaN tho.)

oh yeah, and there's always pownz. :laugh:

swordgard

Smash Hero
you know, mtl is pretty good at b+. fine.

but if there's one thing gtan owns mtl at its our legendary TO's.
between Mikey and Gi something will happen. one day. have faith.
(sorry SG, i really did have a good time at NaN tho.)

oh yeah, and there's always pownz. :laugh:
Il agree with you, I WISH we had other TOs.

Top Bottom