• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
Marik maybe you could make a list for everyone's mains in Pokemon Puzzle League and use it as a cross-reference, add a line graph or perhaps a BOX-AND-WHISKER PLOT!!

In PPL I play strictly top tiers, by the way. That means Lorelei/Lt. Surge/Ritchie only (although I do pull out my Sabrina every once in awhile in friendlies)

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Marik maybe you could make a list for everyone's mains in Pokemon Puzzle League and use it as a cross-reference, add a line graph or perhaps a BOX-AND-WHISKER PLOT!!

In PPL I play strictly top tiers, by the way. That means Lorelei/Lt. Surge/Ritchie only (although I do pull out my Sabrina every once in awhile in friendlies)
Zubat main!!!

Makes SS tier noises.

Oh yeah, sup ya'll haven't been on swf in a minute, I miss anything?

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Yeah, I kinda don't really play smash anymore, I've been focusing on school and on my dancing... we went out to that tournament just for fun without preparing, and I still did well until late bracket my rust caught up with me, suicided vs Killock round 3, and just kinda gave game 3 away to alphicans after, if they ever post the vids you guys will understand.

It was pretty fun to like, freestyle play the whole day though, I did some very awesome, and some very stupid things haha.

Gichan

Smash Champion
omg....those *****es look like they just turned 15 and put on make-up to look older. The faces they made make me want to punch them in the face. And of course jaimie loves them, LOL.

Gichan

Smash Champion
I'm assuming another weeaboo. those girls need some ****. yo jaimie go over there and **** them then they'll disappear. It works, it gets rid of these dumb pop girls. Hilary duff got the **** and disappeared, Britney spears got it and disappeared, lindsay lohan when she tried to sing (LOL stupid ***** go take some drugs please) got the ***** and disappeared.

So as you see, jaimie do the world justice and show them the NA *****.

Top Bottom