• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The "Guess the Avatar" Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberMario

Smash Master
Skeleton of Smitty Werben Jaeger Man Jensen from "One Krab's Trash" on Spongebob Squarepants.

And yes, that is where I got it my avatar from, glad there're other people that read BrawlInTheFamily, it's funny.

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
Ain't that some kind of Looney Tunes possum character or something. Actually I think that's a weasel from a Foghorn Leghorn cartoon I say I say.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
I'm pretty sure that's Colonel Crowbar.. No that's not it. Maybe it was Major Mars'bar? Or Brigade-Genral Beerbar?

Oh I give up, I can't remember his name. inb4 the next poster tells me it's Ackbar

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
It appears to be the knew ruler of the Haberd spaceship! Oh Snap! Somebody dethrowned MetaKnight. Put that character in the new Smash game. Don't know his name. I'll say it's Corporal Flanz or as his comrades call him "Hawk".

UberMario

Smash Master
Where's it from? I thought the location was referring to some series.

And yep, you're right. lol

Sion

Island of Horizon
i don't remember exactly where because the name slips my mind, but i'm certain it's from a visual novel.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
i don't remember what anime that was, i think it was Ghost in the Shell.

Elucifur

Smash Apprentice
Your avatar's art style reminds me of InuYasha or something from around that time, so that's my guess.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm hard at guessing stuff x__x
But i'll guess her name= yours?
A light guess is light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom