• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Hall of Fame - Pokemon Trainer Tournament Results

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
33/49 in singles at Phase 6 Bowser/PT

Results really don't reflect how well I played against legit ranked players. I got a bunch of compliments from a lot of people on both my Bowser and my PT. :D

And Mata, you're crazy for thinking that DPhat's Wario is better than his MK. His MK did so much better against me, haha.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
who'd ya play zigsta? sorry i couldn't make it =[ next phase or nk3.
I played Dojo, Razer, DPhat, PhantomX, Fogo, The Real Inferno, Light, Chuck Nasty, Gnes, Tyson, Zeton, and Teh Brettster. That's all I can think of off the top of my head. I also beat a D3 from OK with Bowser--didn't catch his name, though. CG is so scary. XD

And don't sweat it, Steeler. We'll meet up sooner or later. :)

EDIT--I think the only vids I got are against Teh Brettster. We had a Reese's Puffs MM, Bowser vs. Zelda, and a $1 MM, PT vs. Ike. We forgot to record the first two matches of Bowser-Zelda, but we got all the PT-Ikes ones. I lost the first match to grab release to fair on the edge. :(

PX and I are MMing this week, so I'll have those vids up soon.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Yeah I want to see you vids Vermy.

I suck so i suckkkk.

I thnk I top 8ed yesterday tho.

I have all my sets up now on youtube.
Random outburst request lol. I'll see what I can do. Next tourney here is on the 6th of March, I'll try to get all my pools and brackets matches recorded. Had a big emo moment last month where a few of my close friends were in my pool, and blind picked me to hard counter. So i copped a Marth, Mk, and Snake. After losing to the Marth only slightly as Falco, i though f*ck it, 100% PT....and almost made it out of pools. Beat the Snake, and the MK is actually a campy Wario who refused to go Wario because last time I 2 stocked him. (Zard GR at the edge>Fair, Ivy GR>uair on battlefield top platform).

Wow I'm ranting.

Yes I'll get vids.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
9th out of 32 at Mizuumi-Con 2/28

No Bowsah this time. All PT, baby.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
5 out of 18 at Death Valley Brawl 2 3/14

All PT again...and I definitely timed out a MK.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I got 9th of 202 at Sakura-con recently, pt onry yussss (yes i realize nobody has posted in this in forever lol)
Good stuff, Gimpy! Glad to see you playing Brawl again, and with PT to boot.

And people either haven't been going to tournaments lately, or they haven't posted their results. Please post your results whenever you'd like them to be featured.

What color PT do you use?

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
Ha I dont really care to find it, I posted it in ANkokus thread somewhere, I only played Brawl since it was a brawl and melee tourney.

Its funny, I quite brawl and then place better than I have all last year lol. (except for teams,, I **** in brawl teams)

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Ha I dont really care to find it, I posted it in ANkokus thread somewhere, I only played Brawl since it was a brawl and melee tourney.

Its funny, I quite brawl and then place better than I have all last year lol. (except for teams,, I **** in brawl teams)
Well, find it for me, 'cuz I don't wanna go look for it, haha.

T-block

B2B TST
i'm so much better at doubles than singles too

i think it's more fun and less...homo. i wish doubles had as much hype and respect as singles did

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'm just the opposite, haha. Doubles is fun, but I favor singles a lot more.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Brawl Teams is stupid; competitive play involves significantly less thought, and I hate it.

It's a lot more "wet and wild," but you can (and SHOULD) get away with spamming your best moves over and over and over again. ._.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
Same here i really think doubles suck so much, less characters are viable and there is more gay tactics there than in singles

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
Just got back from running my first melee tourney, was **** only 15 people but it had a sexy *** name and prize and 3 power ranked dood showed up. Hella fun.

Aaaahh melee.

Too good.

I want to play some brawl now tho, get my mad stick walk on with sqquirtle.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
everyone here has been picking up melee lately. it's fun but not being able to control my character well yet pisses me off. >:[

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
no way bro, falcon is where it's at

short hopping once and ending up off stage because you don't realize just how freakin fast he is

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Changed the OP slightly.

Once school gets out, I'll spiff up the OP visually.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
9th out of 31 Singles at S.O.S Gamers presents: Gaming Charitably

All PT baby I've been on a bit of a hiatus but lemme tell you I came back and beat NY's 9th PR'd player 2-0
I think Im finally getting somewhere

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Thanks....top 9 for once but I got a suited samus first round after playing Ninjalinks all morning in friendlies it was awesome 2 Zard stomps first game was jus sexy

Top Bottom