• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Happy Thread

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
My aunt bought me the Ke$ha Warrior CD for Christmas... that I had bought behind my parents back a couple weeks ago...

My parents actually let me keep it.

Wait, what?

*super confused/happy/freaked out/omg what happened to my parents*

I guess they just saw how happy/surprised I was when I unwrapped it, she also bought me the deluxe version with the t-shirt o:

*hangs shirt on wall because it's too small even though it says one size fits all O.o*

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
My little sister is the coolest

I got her into the portal games a few years ago, and she loves them
We blast the soundtracks in the car and I let her use my steam account when I'm at school so she can play

Well, she took that into account for Christmas
I got a turret phone cover, a mini turret LED light that talks (so cute), a companion cube ice tray for my house at school, and portal cookie cutters

'I wanted to get you that turret that senses movement and yells at people, but they were sold out. I tried to make it up to you with allthis'

Little cutie omggggg ; x ; <333

And it was a good trade for the four volumes of her favorite manga (she owns all 29 volumes now) and a goats in trees calendar : )

Best little sister <3 I love her

:phone:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I got a chair, a sushi making kit, money, pajamas,
and vodka

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
A friend of mine got me the new X-Com and I already have over 20 hours on it. Also got a 3Ds with RESIDENT EVIR REVERATIONS and that's been pretty neat.

Also listening to STP so hey life isn't Africa, good stuff.

Jet300

Smash Ace
Yesterday was my 10 month old baby sister first Christmas. And my mom bought me iTunes for my iPhone. And I visit my mom cousins house and me and my brother just played black ops all day shooting some zombies. We were about to play resident evil operation raccoon city but it was so god damn dirty.

I also watched my brother played resident evil 0 getting beat up by the leech monster guy all day. Made me laugh. And I download a Soundgarden spoon man ringtone and couple of Soundgarden fans liked my ringtone. I played castle crasher again with my level 79 green knight on insane mode with no help. I also downloaded some of my favorite bands song to my IPhone and got some pretty loud earphones.

I watched some dead space 1 and 2 deaths to remember when I used to loved it so much. I also watched some samurai shodown 1 tournament videos. And I finally finish a fox mccloud drawing that I'd worked on 2 months ago.

Yesterday was the best Christmas I ever had.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Well if my and my coworkers' understanding is correct then I should be receiving an additional at least partial pay check that I had not accounted for. More money is always nice.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Since we're all saying what we got for Christmas..

I got Xenoblade Chronicles (I was playing this ALL DAY yesterday), Heroes of Ruin, The Hunger Games box set (YAY), Windows 8, and 2 CDs.

Pretty much got what I wanted, except The Hunger Games movie which was all sold out, but w/e :p

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Getting Chrono Trigger for the DS because I've never played that. In the mean time playing and going to complete for the first time Final Fantasy 1 (and someday do two) on the Gameboy Advance, which I had to dust off. The screen is kind of hard to look at because I'm used to lit screens, but I'm excited. :3

Jasou

Smash Ace
I got the shirt I wanted, a replaced laptop charger, a headset, mario pj pants, a bottle opener with a very meaningful design on it from my brother and a no drama christmas. Then we got to eat mexican food. Was a great Christmas. Along with greetings from my good friends online which also made me really happy.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'd love Mexican food Christmas. Though Chinese food Christmas is probably my favorite that I haven't tried

joY

Pot splitter
Django Unchained was amazing. This makes me happy.

Also, Christmas was a blast.

Smiles all around!

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Last day at work and I just spend my gift certificate at a Thai restaurant with 3 of my coworkers. It was really nice. I think it was my first real guy's day out.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Had a great Christmas/winter break, and overall 2012 was a positive experience. Life's been great, especially since I've been being less of a shut in and threw away Facebook.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
I got a much bigger than expected paycheck this week :o

I don't even think it's right O.o I called in 2 days sick

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
i read about micropenises on wikipedia. it made me feel better about my own life. then i posted it on facebook and a big image of a guy with a micropenis is now showing up on all my friends' news feeds. so now i'm good :)

cannedbread

Smash Lord
i read about micropenises on wikipedia. it made me feel better about my own life. then i posted it on facebook and a big image of a guy with a micropenis is now showing up on all my friends' news feeds. so now i'm good :)
[COLLAPSE=lololol]
[/COLLAPSE]

anyway i played guitar today for the first time in a while and forgot how fun it is. i still prefer the bass and wish i still had one.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've playing guitar more as well, I just got a new music book and I've been playing a lot.

Edit: I heard of a special type of crown royal called crown royal XR

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Despite my little mental uproar (see unhappy thread) I have some happiness to keep me going.

That being, I have a near full ride to ODU ($6000 per year scholarship + cheap in state tuition = <$10000 for 4 years of classes). Also, my college is going to be paid with a trust fund started by my late grandmother. It has over $150k in it but is meant for college purposes.

That being said, because I save the fund $24k, and my laptop broke, and I'm going to major in computer science, I'm going to use a portion of the savings to buy a high end gaming computer. Happy holidays~

:phone:

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Found another apartment today, and my grandma's gonna let me stay here until I get moved into there, so I'm relieved. It's not in the price range I wanted, but I'll make it work. All I need to wait on now is for them to run my credit history and stuff and call me back.

:059:

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Just looked at the website of one of my favorite bands and they posted a message saying that for their new music video, they're having people record themselves either singing or playing instruments along with one of their new songs and they'll mix it all together to make a music video.

So first chance I get, I'm going to learn to play the bass part and record myself playing it and submit it. Good thing is it's visual-only, so I don't have to sound amazing or anything (which is good since I hadn't actually listened to the song until tonight due to my limited internet access). I'm excited!

:059:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
We do we
drink
on new years? To start the new year in a good mood?

Edit: LOL, they made a musical of
Reefer
Madness in 2005

Edit Edit: For those who don't know what
Reefer
Madness is, it's a PSA made in the 30's about the dangers of
weed
. It was extremely campy and exaggerated. It has a cult following because of how hilariously bad it is.

joY

Pot splitter
I'm allergic to alcohol, but I managed to drink a cocktail last night.

I don't know if this was a success or not.

Whatever.

Happy New Year!

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
girls have been being really nice and complimentary to me today/the past few days. i put a new facebook picture up and this girl messaged me to compliment me. that might not seem like anything but that kind of thing just never happens to me. then another, gorgeous gorgeous girl i'm faintly acquainted with through my band/the music scene sort of let drop that she was trying to hit on me thru fb posts. I have a show on valentine's day and i made a post about it that ended with "bring your ugly girlfriends" and after some idle chat it basically came down to me saying i'd be her ugly girlfriend and she said that was impossible because i was a pretty man.

hahaha, i sound like a middle schooler but i'm just happy because i've been going through some self-esteem damaging relationship stuff with a girl i've been infatuated with for a while and i feel like i can actually move on now because she's not the only one who will take me and other girls will appreciate me more.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
As the old saying goes... Fastest way to get over a girl is to find another girl.

I'm about a week into a break up (mutual) but I've been lucky enough to hang out with this new, gorgeous girl for the past few days. Even though nothing will probably come out of it its nice to know that there really are plenty of fish in the sea. I'm still hurting but its made the healing process much, much easier.

Just knowing that I will eventually be able to move on is quite empowering.

Oneupsalesman

Smash Journeyman
^ I didn't buy any items throughout the whole game, so when I got to the Wily stages I was able to buy every E-tank and M-tank that I could. With those ready in my pause screen, the last bosses were easy.

Jasou

Smash Ace
I haven't gotten a chance to play the first megaman games besides 8. I really want to though. I'm a Megaman addict, considering I have purchased over 14 Megaman games last I counted.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Swim team is in Florida for a whole week. My Butterfly is coming together nicely, and I'm having a great time. Life is good right now.

Top Bottom