• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Happy Thread

Palpi

Smash Hero
That is sweet man, I haven't been in a band in years :(

I miss it.

What kinda music do you guys do?
We are Progressive Power Metal, with a lot of european folk metal influence ;)

you can goto www.myspace.com/halloflor to listen to our demo we did a year ago. We improved a great deal since then, and we are recording a full length album sometime this fall/winter.

I need a job to pay for that...now haha

Chaco

Never Logs In
I've been off of work for 9 days now. It feels like I have a life again!

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
We are Progressive Power Metal, with a lot of european folk metal influence ;)

you can goto www.myspace.com/halloflor to listen to our demo we did a year ago. We improved a great deal since then, and we are recording a full length album sometime this fall/winter.

I need a job to pay for that...now haha
You guys are insane! xD

I love love LOVE, "Song for the lost"

That riff at 5:00, epic stuff.

Then the solo is ****ing BEAST!

I don't even have words for the goodness that is the kick in for "Edge of eternity"

Also I'm happy because I came out to some friends today and they were really cool with it.

One of them even offered to go to gay clubs/bars with me.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Today was an interesting day, to say the least. Good, but in a strange way. I liked it. One of those unexpected eventful days. ;P

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Watched the Disney Movie, "Tangled". Entertaining and moving cause I'm a sucker.

Quite Certain I did very well on my sociology exam :)

Palpi

Smash Hero
You guys are insane! xD

I love love LOVE, "Song for the lost"

That riff at 5:00, epic stuff.

Then the solo is ****ing BEAST!

I don't even have words for the goodness that is the kick in for "Edge of eternity"

Also I'm happy because I came out to some friends today and they were really cool with it.

One of them even offered to go to gay clubs/bars with me.
Wow, thanks, im glad you like it lol! I can't wait to record our full length because it will be aeons better than our demo ;)

and its great that coming out to your friends went so well :)

one of my friends (not very close friend) came out then decided to not talk to any of us ever again...for no reason. None of us would've cared that he is gay...half of us knew already anyway.

Palpi

Smash Hero
Grats! I assume highschool? My highschool graduation was last year an it feels great to think about to this day. Only regret is the people I don't see anymore.

:phone:

Palpi

Smash Hero
My band is playing a battle of the bands tonight 2.5 hours away, and I think we are headlining. The guy organizing the event is also paying for our Gas and Food. I don't understand why, unless he really likes us...but in any case...awesome!!! :awesome:

Kanelol

Smash Lord
My dad's a badass. I have some pretty cool friends. Summer's going awesome thus far. I'm reading David Foster Wallace, and actually understanding a little bit of it. My hyperhydrosis has finally abated. I guess I have a girlfriend now. :-|

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
it's a Fender Mustang 3 100 watt. It was 300 bux. I don't really know that much about amps, especially digital ones like that but it sounds good to me and has a ton of variety and customization. and it's a big jump from 16 watts :). Now this with my newish Parker Dragonfly and I'm in heaven. I can actually go and jam with all the people who want to play and be heard over a drumset!

Palpi

Smash Hero
I am finally going to play through Zelda OOT again. I can't wait. Gonna smoke before every time I play it...and have nostalgia consume my mind :D

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Fender amps are delicious.

I have a Marshall MG100 stack.

It's pretty decent except the fan is loud as **** these days.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
I'm happy I'm alive

I'm getting a lot of musical and artistic opportunities lately. I have a couple of jam sessions/tryouts with established local bands and some forming bands as well. I'm pretty confident in my playing and creativity, I think something good'll come of it.

I also wrote another short script and I am about to shoot it with my "I-like-art" girl. For the first time since I dropped out of college I feel proud and confident in myself and the way lif is going. I no longer feel like I have to go to school to follow my heart or have a fulfilling lif

Top Bottom