• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

deadleather

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, i noticed the taunt text. Lol, ****, you still fawkin' owned me. I still suck at smash :(

About the lag issue, omg, i played joel and i'm sorry to say this but when i played you that was the worst case of lag i've ever experienced!!! i think Tom you had a good connection and my USB WIFI helped too. But only when i fought Tom i didn't have lag, anyone else there was lag, like how Dex said, my character only moved after like a second later, but Joel's one was like 3 seconds.

0130's mains: (in the following order)
1. Wolf
2. Bowser
3. ROB
4. Lucario (Not really my main but i play him a lot)

I noticed i talk a whole lot during matches now. Right Bobby ;)

ZkO

Smash Cadet
yea, you always taunted at a kill or coming back after dying. such angry taunts matt. . . lol :p

you disconnected when me and my younger bro jumped on to play. . =/ (doesnt matter, the 1sec lag or so made me self-destruct in the beginning and 2 other stocks lol T_T)

mellowD

Smash Apprentice
Well i'm going to be on oahu from monday.. Then i'll be there from a really long time. months...

My chemotherapy goes every two weeks... so one week chemo. one week rest. one week chemo. one week rest....
So, yeah.. Do you have my number still? PM me yours.. I lost my phone.

i havent met you but i feel saddened by your struggle
my mother had cancer as well and i can't imagine how it must be for you
please take it easy and i hope you enjoy your stay here
also, like joel said i hope things go well and i would like to play you as well .

Harmonicry

Smash Apprentice
i havent met you but i feel saddened by your struggle
my mother had cancer as well and i can't imagine how it must be for you
please take it easy and i hope you enjoy your stay here
also, like joel said i hope things go well and i would like to play you as well .

yeah.. well **** sucks.
but it's not like i can do anything about it... so no need to be bummed.

sorry for the double post btw.

Fifth

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm new here and just wanted to drop by and say hi. I can start playing starting friday (school) and am looking forward to playing some games (wifi ftw). I'm getting ready for a tournament at the ewa beach library on the 31st, probably gonna me all noobs like me :d. See you guys around.

Oh and my code is 1418-6397-4021

Chaos27

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I'm new here and just wanted to drop by and say hi. I can start playing starting friday (school) and am looking forward to playing some games (wifi ftw). I'm getting ready for a tournament at the ewa beach library on the 31st, probably gonna me all noobs like me :d. See you guys around.

Oh and my code is 1418-6397-4021
My cousin that goes Campbell told me about that tournament.

FireFly

Smash Lord
details, please

CHAD WTF. rusty much? my winning streak of 12-0 in 1v1s...get licked... nah gg lol

Chaos27

Smash Apprentice
details, please

CHAD WTF. rusty much? my winning streak of 12-0 in 1v1s...get licked... nah gg lol
Yea I suck in brawl now that everyone has the game lol. I lost my advantage haha. But in all seriousness I never take wifi battles seriously because of lag and worse i play the most laggy character in the game. (Excuse much)

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Something called a Junior Recital. Which by the way went alright. I still have much to work on and now I want to do a senior recital next year. Alot of my friends and family were there so I was pretty happy.

I'll bring my wii home tonight. I leave it at school cause I'm training my friends. (I should probably leave the house soon) Anyways, keep your panties on Mr. Dark Night (Knight lawls). We'll play again soon. :]

DstyCube

Smash Journeyman
If anyone is thinking about going to the circle entertainment 2v2 tournament on the 23rd, I sent them an email about the rules since it said that they were subject to change after the release of brawl.

If anyones interested here's some questions I emailed them yesterday:

• Will team attack be on?
  • Will there be stock in addition to time?
  • What stages will be included for random?

And this was their response:

We will post the SSBB tournament official rules by friday night, but i can definately tell you that there will be 5 random flat maps (no moving), team attack will most likely be off, and yes there will be a stock of 3 lives. Thanks for the questions/suggestions, we are really excited about the SSBB tournament (because it is awesome), and hope to see you there.

The Circle Entertainment

Darkmusician

Smash Master
No team attack is going to make a big difference I think. But it's nice to see rules with set neutral stages and stock. Too bad I won't be able to make this.

Oh yeah and if for those of you that are wondering why it's teams and not singles, it's because they didn't have enough stations/time to do a 1 v 1 tournament. They emailed me asking wether Free For Alls or teams would be better. Imagine if I said free for alls. lolz

I can wifi tonight/this weekend. Find me on AIM and we'll exchange FCs etc.

DaPerson

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone, maui smasher here. It's been a loong time since i've been on the boards and now that brawl's out I'm looking for some online matches. If anyone wants to play me my friend code's 2878-9287-8134. I already added all the people who posted they're friend codes already. The ones i saw anyway. I played Dmusician a couple last night, and i'm looking forward to playing the rest of you. Oh, and which one of you is myveryownturtle anyway?

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
about the circle tournament... maybe spamming is an art... imagine a decent din's fire spamming zelda and a decent pk fire spamming lucas... ummmmm

DaPerson

Smash Apprentice
MAUI!?!?!

Who are you and where are you from?
I'm DaPerson or Kyle whichever you'd prefer, and i'm from... wait for it... maui (lahaina if you wanna get specific).

My FC is 4210-3649-7376 is ne1 wants to play today
Yeah, i'll play you. I already added you, but it looks like your "brawling" which i'm assuming means with anyone. If i'm not online and you wanna play me just aim me at DaPersonMTG and i'll hop on.

DaPerson

Smash Apprentice
I'm free if you want to play a couple.

EDIT: Unless of course you mean in person, in which case i can't really help you.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
You guys should play DaPerson. He's got major game. Playing him in Maui was a great experience.

Hey guys I leave for my Band Trip this coming Tuesday. I'll be going to Reno and then San Fran. Dunno if I'll be able to play Brawl with my contacts up there, but I'll see what fate has in store.

Hey Jeff, we'll wifi tomorrow. I also have like over 20 wifi requests on my list.

Oh yeah when I get back from my trip, I'll probably be working at my job during Spring Break but if anyone wants to host something big I'm down.

Top Bottom