• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The hazardous effects of Pit's Mirror Shield on G&W's health and other various finds

napZzz

Smash Hero
Let me reword myself. What I was trying to say, is do the hitbox's that far out have a weird effect to them to cause what happened?

cemo

white walker
B-reversal Chefs are pretty sexy. I sort of dismissed it as a gimmick when I figured out how to do it, though.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Aww.
No ones supposed to know about the lameness of Pirate Ship. =(

Noa.

Smash Master
Let me reword myself. What I was trying to say, is do the hitbox's that far out have a weird effect to them to cause what happened?
Yes, the whole hitbox of uair will cancel all of your target's momentum. Even if you hit with the tip of the hitbox, it will stop their momentum.

TKO

Smash Rookie
That's Ledge Boosted specials. It's been known since like the beginning of Brawl's release in the US, and for G&W it works with Chef, Judgment, and the bucket (not full bucket, I think).
i think Boosted Judgment is wayyy underrated. its f****** amazing when you 9 someone off of a boost. plus, it's always good to have one more weapon in your arsenal for edgeguarding, and you dont see a lot of G&W's using it at all so surprising someone with it once or twice a game isn't hard. if you dont time it right, g&w just kinda slowly drops off the edge and judgment's at nothing, but then youre also pretty well positioned for an up-b stage spike....so even if you cant do it consistently you can still follow it up pretty well.

personally, i love it. GIVE BOOSTED JUDGMENT A CHANCE :bigthumbu

TKO

Smash Rookie
I love doing Boosted Judgment at the start of the match. You'd be surprised how many people fall for it.

Here's me doing it now =)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c0k7l_9s-U
LOLL YESSSSS, that just made my day, i dont think ive ever seen it used in a video before, i saw someone do it with lucas's up-b so i just started doing it with judgment. i didn't realize the platforms on that stage were so well spaced for that to work right at the beginning of the match, im definitely gonna use that everytime now haha. it seems to miss on battlefield more often than not because the platforms are closer.

btw too bad you lost that first stock like that you probably wouldnt have lost, but oh whale.

Top Bottom