• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Hazygoose Birthday Extravaganza Results! 3/21/10

improbable

Smash Rookie
Naw I'm still terrible, Jinjo and others are being too kind ^^. Another few months and I might win a tourney set, who knows. Still it was a lot of fun, and I'm starting to really see my mistakes and why I'm getting punished, which is a good sign I think! Learning this game is a slow process, but a fun one. Anyway, shoutouts!

1 *** Ketchum from ****** Town (Darc) - You've won literally every tournament I've been to ^^, too good.
2 SexyBait13 (Vanz) - that sheik suicide in the finals was heart-wrenching, gratz on 2 second places
5 Gmoney - love your marth, so smooth, gj giving darc a run for his money
5 Banks - nice placing, sad we didn't play this weekend.
7 Hazzwa (Hazzard) - nice fox, couldn't even come close to keeping up with it in tourney matches
7 Mike$ - ditto
9 Roman - always fun to hang, please don't main peach ^^ your fox is ****
9 POF - thanks for the marth tips, fun friendlies
13 Diesel - gj owning us in teams, ur gannon's DI was too good
13 JSOLAR - fun sets
13 Black Jinjo - nice seeing you again, as always your marth a beast, your jiggs could use some work though ^^ fun mm
17 Spife - fun weekend, thanks for driving everywhere
17 T.Webb - always a pleasure, you're falcon isn't terrible but you should have faith in your fox, it does just fine vs marth

noodles

Smash Champion
lol i really thought it was g$ that recorded/sent him a pm but i just saw it on vanz account XD

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
Is that Noodles, our NE Noodles that we wish comes back to play brawl?

noodles

Smash Champion
lol pat posted in the ct thread like a week ago:
i kinda wanna get back in it too. cant though, patg ended my career with a zss fsmash last game of the set. havent entered singles since ):
we should **** teams again sometime though XD

Top Bottom