• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
AIM said:
RyokoYaksa: bowser looks like an aged man
RedAxelRanger: yeah
RedAxelRanger: his skin is all wrinkly
RedAxelRanger: it doesnt really look like he has a different flavor tho
RyokoYaksa: maybe it's strawberry
^Should I make this my new signature? It made me laugh^

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
LOL @ Magus and Atomsk

btw, Magus's intros to his most recent vids with Ryoko are sooo good xD

Magus420

Smash Master
*grumble*

I hate RAID 0. I lost everything on my computer that I didn't have a backup of yesterday after my one drive failed.

At least my computer now only takes 3-4 secs to shut down now >_>

I'm dumb :urg:

our thread sucks post something good losers, and LK+magus. :bandit:
Every funny ytmnd/youtube link I've been collecting over the years (in the 1000s range) is now gone T.T

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Oh great Magus i have a question for you.

I am having trouble fighting jiggs with my peach. What do you think is a good strategy to deal with her.

Magus420

Smash Master
Run away throw turnips, run away some more and throw more turnips, follow turnips up w/ FC f-airs from further away, dash attacks/n-airs when closer (make sure they'll be off the ground if you dash attack). F-smash is pretty good for the range/disjointedness against spaced b-airs if you can't get a turnip. If space is limited you gotta hold onto the turnips more and look for the best times and be unpredictable in throwing them since it'll be harder to pull more as they'll generally be too close most of the time. When there's more space spam them to keep them away as long as there's enough distance to pull another before they'd be able to hit you if they get past the first. When they get inside your repulling range look for the best opportunity to disrupt their approach with them like on small stages.

I haven't played much from the Peach end but that's what I remember from awhile back playing Ryoko's Peach as Jiggs. It's generally a big pain in the a$$ to get past the double pulling range once Peach is already holding a turnip. Make sure you're not just blindly throwing them then either tho or they'll have a much easier time getting in range by simply avoiding them. By not knowing exactly where they'll be and having to hit the turnips to get through generally allows time to pull another if they have to pull back a bit to avoid getting hit by it as it bounces up after hitting it. If they attack it while too close/high up and they try to pass through it'll usually hit anyway off the bounce and you can either follow up or throw another and follow up.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
I just would like to report that one of your crew members have been using hacks during smash brothers melee. I'm not sure if THP tolerates this type of bug abuse. However, Atomsk has been seen by multiple players doing illegal things at Cheezits smashfest today. I know the rest of you are respectble players that's why I was informing you all. Good day. <3

Xeorogue

Smash Ace
I just would like to report that one of your crew members have been using hacks during smash brothers melee. I'm not sure if THP tolerates this type of bug abuse. However, Atomsk has been seen by multiple players doing illegal things at Cheezits smashfest today. I know the rest of you are respectble players that's why I was informing you all. Good day. <3
Excuse me sir but your boring common combos and standard way of playing are so predictable Jiggs was insulted at being almost hit by them. Don;t try to pawn this off as bug abuse, just stop being so standard. <3 :bandit:

Magus420

Smash Master
But Magus, can't Jiggs just float in with nair to go through the turnip and hit Peach?
They almost always get hit by it off the bounce before they can get all the way through it after hitting it. If they're already up in Peach's face when it hits they can hit Peach after hitting the turnip, but Jiggs only does like an extra couple points of damage at best since they still get hit by the turnip anyway. Not only that, but if Peach is throwing it from the ground they can just ASDI CC (aka hold down or down & towards) the weak n-air until 70-80ish into something to make the tradeoff much in their favor like a n-air/f-smash/u-smash. It can be used as a safer way to try and avoid them, but you almost always have to pull back and let them pull another turnip if it connects or get hit by it and possibly dash attacked or n/f-aired as a result.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHRRhUKaWes

Bim-bim-bim-bim-bim-bim-bim-bim-bim WEEEEEEEB-num WEEEEEEEB-num WEEEEEEEEB-na wee n-wee n-wee n-wee YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

@*&##%!^&%@^%@#@#...

...bim-bim-bim

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Double post because this thread is on the second page and I wanted to say I'm returning to NJ tomorrow. I desperately need to play people who don't suck so either LK holds a smashfest or LK comes over and plays me on some days and Magus comes over on other days.

Top Bottom