• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Sadaharu Inui said:
You can come, Kadiev.

From 3:00pm to 9:00pm.
i would go...but there's a tourney today in old bridge. if i dont win this tourney, i might hang myself :psycho:

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Slight data alteration in order

teh_spamerer (Central NJ)
Mains: Falco, Samus
Secondaries: Peach, Captain Falcon, Fox

needs to be switched to

teh_spamerer (Central NJ)
Mains: Falco, Peach
Secondaries: Doctor Mario, Captain Falcon, Fox, Link

DarkBlade

Smash Apprentice
Spammer, you keep using peach and Ill keep teaming with you. I need a peach for doubles.
Falcos only good for final D for teams. Love them lasers.

DarkBlade:
Main: Link
2ndary: Wire frame girl

Also to all THP. Im going to try setting up a date for levittowns 2nd tourny. I need to contact a few people first. So put down dates a mounth from now that you can make(weekends) and ill do best I can to make a date to get every1 down here.
I may also be able to give out rides down here plus you can always be nice to mole or lazydaisy and ask them^^

First step is to set a date. 2nd, is invitations and talk with pa/nj, then.. I need some training(havent played for awile..)

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
DarkBlade said:
Spammer, you keep using peach and Ill keep teaming with you. I need a peach for doubles.
Falcos only good for final D for teams. Love them lasers.

DarkBlade:
Main: Link
2ndary: Wire frame girl

Also to all THP. Im going to try setting up a date for levittowns 2nd tourny. I need to contact a few people first. So put down dates a mounth from now that you can make(weekends) and ill do best I can to make a date to get every1 down here.
I may also be able to give out rides down here plus you can always be nice to mole or lazydaisy and ask them^^

First step is to set a date. 2nd, is invitations and talk with pa/nj, then.. I need some training(havent played for awile..)
I hear Falco's alright on Corneria :laugh:
I doubt I'll be able to make it if it's in June. Finals are teh suck.

The M0Le

Smash Apprentice
I've been messing around with Marth and since my fox is so bad it's pretty close to being as good, lol. My Shiek's not too bad either... then again is there such a thing as a bad shiek? I know blade <3's teh sheik.

Magus420

Smash Master
No johns, I got an A- on my honors calc final after losing my textbook the first week of school and not bothering to find it until the summer, and sleeping through class 75% of the time (it was 1st period).

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Magus420 said:
No johns, I got an A- on my honors calc final after losing my textbook the first week of school and not bothering to find it until the summer, and sleeping through class 75% of the time (it was 1st period).
I can't rest combo my finals liek you Magus :urg:

DarkBlade

Smash Apprentice
The M0Le said:
I've been messing around with Marth and since my fox is so bad it's pretty close to being as good, lol. My Shiek's not too bad either... then again is there such a thing as a bad shiek? I know blade <3's teh sheik.
ZOMfingG. Top tier Wh0re!?!

I should have seen it coming. Well, Im still aiming for beating every1 in thp but inu(There no such thing as a link beating a shiek main) Just gota work around tier counter And LK..

Anyway... I can house peeps at my place anytime before and after levittowns 2nd brawl.
This also goes for big tournys like OC2 and FC6. Just tell me when people need housing in advance.

But right now I need to focus on Lev's 2nd brawl. And the fact that I got anyother player whos still good. HEs a main samus with 2ndary peach and link(defensive prod type) and we Need a samus. Test him how ya want, He can take on higher tiers better then me. But LK may **** him..

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
DarkBlade said:
HEs a main samus with 2ndary peach and link(defensive prod type) and we Need a samus. Test him how ya want, He can take on higher tiers better then me. But LK may **** him..
LK said he has nothing on Samus but Shiek. Too bad Shiek's gayness makes up for that. It took LK one long hour to learn Shiek.

Magus420

Smash Master
After I beat his Sheik with Mewtwo and Pichu I'll go ahead and beat him with Link for ya dood. If I do, you can say it was you that did it :bigthumbu.

Took me about 10 minutes to learn how to play Pat.

Magus420

Smash Master
Anyone want to do a best of 5, random character money match/non MM with me? You get to knock off 3 chars from random, and get one re-roll for character in the set. Normal stage rules/counterpicks. Should be fun.

The M0Le

Smash Apprentice
Lord Knight said:
If my Roy gets owned it's all I got. :(

Magus, I'll do that. I'll bet a lunch on that. Food is worth all, dood.
MM's are for noobs. All serious matches should be played for food.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Magus, did you say you'd beat my Sheik with Mewtwo, Link, and Pichu? Or were you talking about LK's?

Would you mind betting an insanely large sum on all three of those matches? XD

And you're on, Kashif. $1 Peach ditto is still on too, right?

Magus420

Smash Master
Yes, I was indeed talking about your sheik with that. For a large sum you say? How about if I win, I get a large sum of "Inui has to immediately quit smash or must create the name and from then on be known only as 'Tuna Sandwich' on the boards", and if you win, you receive a large sum of "Inui has to immediately quit smash or must create the name and from then on be know only as 'Tuna Sandwich' on the boards." Sound good?

I'll do an all FD money match against your sheik as well.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Sadaharu Inui said:
And you're on, Kashif. $1 Peach ditto is still on too, right?
Actually, I'd like to switch the prize to winner gets a Frosty from Wendy's and the loser has to go buy it for the winner. Is that alright? Yeah, our Peach ditto is still on.

@Magus - ROFLMAO. *siggifies*

Lord Knight

Smash Lord
Logic:

Inui has Sora as an avatar.

I got Roxas.

I'm better.

Thus, Roxas > Sora. XD

jk jk

--

On another note, I may (emphasis on the may) be going to MLG Anaheim. Depends on me working some things out. More updates as I find out stuffz.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Lord Knight said:
Logic:

Inui has Sora as an avatar.

I got Roxas.

I'm better.

Thus, Roxas > Sora. XD

jk jk

--

On another note, I may (emphasis on the may) be going to MLG Anaheim. Depends on me working some things out. More updates as I find out stuffz.
Logic:

Sora exists.

Roxas is a Nobody.

Thus Sora > Roxas. XD

I pwn you.

jk jk =D

O RLY Anaheim? I don't think I could go, sadly.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
i want another palmer's inn tourney

edit: fox and falco pwn sora and roxas, done

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Magus420 said:
Mewtwo = Garbs

Inui came within 1 hit of losing to my Mewtwo as (Sheik)

Inui has Sora as an avatar

Thus Sora = Garbtacular^10
I love how you forgot that I threestocked you in that match before that one. XD

And you almost beat LK's Sheik too. Your grab game with Mewtwo is scary.

FoxandFalco, I can't do another Palmer Inn tournament. My dad won't let me anymore... >_>;

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Sadaharu Inui said:
FoxandFalco, I can't do another Palmer Inn tournament. My dad won't let me anymore... >_>;
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*dies*

:burst:

Top Bottom