• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Tuna Sandwich said:
OMFG, TUUUUUUUUUUUUNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! :cry:

Anawaayyz...

I'm eeeeeeeeeting TUUUUUUNA from SUBWAAAAAAY EAT FRESSSSSSSH UNTIL 4 PM on Friday, and no, I cannot miss this day since it is Team TUNA FOREVER!!11oneoeon! People can start fourstocking me at a few minutes after 4.
@DarkBlade - get back from the shore

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Your immaturity amazes me at every turn, dear Kashif. =O

DarkBlade, I'm not into the "maybe" thing. Unless there are 8 definitely 100% going people, I'm not bothering holding a Smashfest and I'm just going to go over my friend's for the weekend.

I still hope to see. And considering your age, you should be able to make it if you really wanted to.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
The Chronicles of Tuna: The Mayo, The Bread, and the Lettuce

Tuna Sandwich said:
I NEED MORE TUNA! :cry:

DarkBlade, GIT TO TEH TOOONAH!

I still hope to see TUNIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! And considering your cheese type, you are still compatible to be placed onto the sandwich!
@Beef_JR - Confirmed list
12" Tuna Sandwich from Subway
N00B
teh_spamerer
Lord Knight
Beef_JR

Probably List
foxandfalco
Magus420

Maybe List
mog87
DarkBlade
"Mike"

Unknown List
The_M0Le
ShortCircuit

EDIT:Hey BEEF we live in the same county

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
ok, so, friday, im planning on having my bro take me...but...it's seems unlikely...so pray for me...
by the way, LK knows, but i lost my SSB melee game for awhile i bought a new copy this week, so i need lots of traning from u guys

Renth

Smash Hero
Hey guys your friendly Neighborhood G-Dorf dropping by:
Last night i taped some matchs i posted them in the 1v1 section of boards check them out there all amazing matchs but theres one thing i want to show you guys during our mario vs. dr. mario match.. the one pill Timat threw did 72% damage check it out
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=76856

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
If LazyDaisy comes and brings DarkBlade and The_M0Le, that's 8 right there.

If "Mike" comes, thats 6, Magus will prolly come making 7, and if either foxandfalco or mog87 come that's 8.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
ok, so my brother is still like "if i feel like taking you." if he does, i'll be there around 1:00 pm
i really need to go since i havent played a human since the palmer inn 2 tourney >_>

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Why go to HBK's if mine is about 10-30 minutes away from most of my crew?

Lord Knight, maybe Magus can get you, but you not having rides or gas money a lot is really ghey.

ill END u

Take a bus. >_>;

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
WarriorofZarona said:
Because HBK is cool, and you're...GAY

Well. Let's leave it at that.
;)

@foxandfalco - It starts at 4 PM not 1 PM :o. I'd h8 for you to miss it for something as n00bish as coming @ teh wrong time.

@LK - Bus = cheap, gogogo!

I'm up for a crew MM, TSA vs THP...if InuiTuna alone pays for us losing.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Scudders Mill omfghay users can only post every 30 seconds

If your on Route 1 North, you pass Inui's place before heading to mine, so if you need xtra directions, make him come with you.

Don't get lost Magus ;)

Top Bottom