• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
DarkBlade said:
might aswell count me out aswell. I got a date with a tank.

.. actualy, Im busy.. >.>
Yeah, I really just assume only LK and teh_spamerer ever actually do anything with Smash and the crew anymore, anyways. =/

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yah, GJ, Pain.

Your DK and your Jiggs are picking up. You gotta break some bad habits and get faster.

Keep practicing with me and LK like that and you'll get nasty soon. =)

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I figured out what i was doing wrong with D.K. besides the Fair, plus i can now do the 0-Death

Renth

Smash Hero
I doubt i can make it to FC6 Inui which really blows.. i hope to get some matches in with you soon it's been too long

Magus420

Smash Master
That was the 6th match we did samus falcon. He beats me in 2 of the 6 samus falcon matches, then he switches to fox and does better (god**** fox >_>). Falcon does do pretty well against samus though. I love that fukcing b-air with falcon. Dunno why I don't see it used that much.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Lord Knight said:
I main Low tier now since Mid tier is now low tier, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!?1?!1?!1?1

I am no longer a Top Tier main user guy since Marth isn't top tier anymore WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!11!1!?!?1?111?

MMMMmmmmmmmm.
Wooooooooooooooooooooot!

I m teh Azen of THP for I use at least 1 character from every tier!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
teh_spamerer said:
That doesn't take much effort :laugh:
99% of this entire forum will agree that Falco's lasers are gay.

You are in a very small minority of people that think Falco isn't gay. Can't you grasp that you're wrong? o_o

yithkai

Smash Apprentice
yo falco is so bad i dont know why people think hes good and hes in the high tear list. he is almost as bad as peach.

it takes like 1 second for his laser to finish firing and if u keep pressing b then u get so much lag, his laser sucks stfu plz

and as for being gay, i'd say its impossible to have gayer parents than falco's lasers unless this guy was adopted.

and falco himself isnt gay either, his smash attacks are hard to use and wtf does his down b do it sucks.
i think the best tactic to use with falco is to just use side b into people and sometimes u can combo it 3 or 4 times. oh and the tapping a attack is good too.

he also talks and dresses like a pretty straight dude also imo.

i will match anyones falco with my link or roy, those are the truely good chars

k

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
yithkai said:
yo falco is so bad i dont know why people think hes good and hes in the high tear list. he is almost as bad as peach.

it takes like 1 second for his laser to finish firing and if u keep pressing b then u get so much lag, his laser sucks stfu plz

and as for being gay, i'd say its impossible to have gayer parents than falco's lasers unless this guy was adopted.

and falco himself isnt gay either, his smash attacks are hard to use and wtf does his down b do it sucks.
i think the best tactic to use with falco is to just use side b into people and sometimes u can combo it 3 or 4 times. oh and the tapping a attack is good too.

he also talks and dresses like a pretty straight dude also imo.

i will match anyones falco with my link or roy, those are the truely good chars

k

Were not even gonna waste our time responding to that.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Sadaharu Inui said:
99% of this entire forum will agree that Falco's lasers are gay.

You are in a very small minority of people that think Falco isn't gay. Can't you grasp that you're wrong? o_o
I said it doesn't take much effort to be gayer than Falco's lasers. In RL, that's a very, very, easy thing to do.

Top Bottom