• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Trev, if you're going to be gay the whole time you're over, just don't come. Practicing combos on level 1's would be less of a waste of time.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Trev, if you're going to be gay the whole time you're over, just don't come. Practicing combos on level 1's would be less of a waste of time.
Its just really not fun to play you at all weather i try or not

MAGUS I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE lol can you beat my dare devil Kilff?

NJ'zFinest

Smash Ace
No, I like Banjo Kazooie too. It wasn't the greatest game ever, and I probably won't download it if it becomes available for Wii's Virtual Console, but I liked it.
It's one of the best N64 games and adventure/platform games (in general).

Magus420

Smash Master
Eh? How'd you get a name change without a premium account? o_O

Also, I just burned a copy of Slash. FRC'ing is a lot like SWD'ing imo. You just gotta get the rhythm of the move to get it down. I was able to FRC Icespike to bitefish wall combo for like a minute or something straight ^_^. That move has like a 3/4 sec delay on the FRC at some random part of the animation with a 3 frame window so it's really hard compared to most. Now only if my PS2 controller didn't suck balls at inputting diagonals on the d-pad. Instant airdashing is mad funking annoying :mad:

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I was playing my friend yesterday as faust and i did a combo which lead into his stab in the *** super and i RC'd it into i 6 hit combo which lead into it again

oh and btw i just PM'd a mod with a lot of power

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
NJ's gonna so be like WTF when he sees that, lol. He's been trying to do that forever.
Inui told me the min. he changed his name that he just could have done what i did

If you're not going to try, then I really don't feel like playing you. You're waaaaaaaay too easy even when you are trying.
yes thats why the times when i tried my jiggs beat you and my doc beat one of your mains

but i'm so easy right?

Lord Knight

Smash Lord
Magus said:
Eh? How'd you get a name change without a premium account? o_O

Also, I just burned a copy of Slash. FRC'ing is a lot like SWD'ing imo. You just gotta get the rhythm of the move to get it down. I was able to FRC Icespike to bitefish wall combo for like a minute or something straight ^_^. That move has like a 3/4 sec delay on the FRC at some random part of the animation with a 3 frame window so it's really hard compared to most. Now only if my PS2 controller didn't suck balls at inputting diagonals on the d-pad. Instant airdashing is mad funking annoying
OMG COMPETITION? Kashif you better watch out :p.

Dizzy's Icespike is mad hard to FRC, there's no visibile cue for it so I find that **** hard.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
kashif do you have off thursday and friday?
Yes I do.

My address is

158 Thoreau Drive
Plainsboro, NJ 08536

I'm likely going to be free from Thursday-Sunday but I can only have like 3 people over due to lack of space. Post if you can come on any of those days.

If there are 4+ people, the Priority Tier List will be used.

Priority Tier List
---------------
DarkBlade
Lord Knight
Everyone Else
Inui
Trevor

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Yes I do.

My address is

158 Thoreau Drive
Plainsboro, NJ 08536

I'm likely going to be free from Thursday-Sunday but I can only have like 3 people over due to lack of space. Post if you can come on any of those days.

If there are 4+ people, the Priority Tier List will be used.

Priority Tier List
---------------
DarkBlade
Lord Knight
Everyone Else
Inui
Trevor
from what i heard your priority teir is going to be

DB
Everyone else
and me

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I find it hard. Oh well. ABA's sexier. I can do her 2HS FRC and Dengoku FRC off a sound cue (well, 2HS I could probably do it without it, but I dunno about Dengoku).

Kashif I might come over Friday.
**** you lord Kite

w.e. when are we having the next smash fest?

WoZ Edit: Now now, keep it now and clean. :cool:

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
from what i heard your priority teir is going to be

DB
Everyone else
and me
roflmao

No, LK gets priority after DB, although if DB is coming he's getting carpooled here and thus no one else can come besides LK.

And Inui is lower on the priority tier list then everyone else - you.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Testament for SSBB! *imagines pressing B and laying a web*
Screw that

Faust should be the new YLink grab across the screen

roflmao

No, LK gets priority after DB, although if DB is coming he's getting carpooled here and thus no one else can come besides LK.

And Inui is lower on the priority tier list then everyone else - you.
NO LUCAS AND STEVE ARE GOING TO CHU's

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
LK, don't forget about the NJ Player Finder. I updated it for you, but I'd like to know if you want to keep maintaining it.

The player formerly known as BEEF - I merged your post, but try not to double post in the future. Edit feature FTW.

Being a mod is hot.

PimpUigi

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dizzy is pretty hot.

I think I'll make her my alt after HOS, I wish HOS could be my main, but I'm way better with normal Sol, so playing HOS is like a waste of time. Even if he is like fifteen times cooler.

Dizzy's sexy, and Zappa's interesting...so 3rd and 4th characters for me.

I'll probably never really touch them though. lol

Magus420

Smash Master
Hey, me and WoZ both have 1137 posts! Well... not anymore >.>

's grab is mad nice.

If there'll be a 4th person I'll probably head over on one of those days. Also, I have all the EX and R# chars and such unlocked for Slash in case I should bring it.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
I have no school today, Thursday and Friday this week :p cept today, I'm smashing with some friends from my HS

LK, K_Walk is coming over around Thanksgiving >.>

Top Bottom