• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The House of Chaos Presents - The OverDrive Series at I.S 217 Feb 28, 2015 Located in NYC/Bronx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUM163

Smash Lord
Welcome to another Hoc/Overdrive Tournament. You've been watching us stream our sessions for a long time.

We will be hosting at 217 which is a school across the street the H.O.C sessions/tournament.

Changes have been done to assure a better tournament experience.

As soon as you enter the venue, please pay both venue fee and entry fee so I can sign you up.

Also people tend to have a habit of putting that their going to the tournament and don't show up. I don't need people to put that they going when they know they not going to.

You can put maybe if you not sure that you're going. This allows me to adjust to how many people is coming. Even when I have a legit venue, I would still rather have people not put that they going when they know they not.

Address:
Bronx, New York, 997 fox st 10459. Between 163rd & Westchester ave. Main entrance is on Tiffany st.

GAME:
Ultimate Marvel VS. Capcom 3
Xbox 360: 3 out of 5 Including winners, losers, and grand finals

Ultra Sf4
Xbox 360: 2 out of 3. Winner finals, Loser finals and Grand finals 3 out of 5

Super Smash Bros for the Wii-U aka Smash 4
Wii-U: 2 out of 3 matches. Winner's, Loser's and Grand finals are 3 out of 5.

Stage/Ruleset

Stock and time are set to 2 stock and 6 minutes for Singles

Stock and time are set to 3 stock and 8 minutes for Doubles

Customizations are turned "On." Custom Specials may be used, but Equipment may not be used in any character set. Mii Fighters of all sizes and weight classes are legal.

If you want to transfer over a new character set to a system with a Nintendo 3DS, you can. It's recommended that you change your set's name to the numerical combination of Special Moves that you are using, so you can spot it at a glance at any time. Also, when transferring, make sure your set doesn't have any Equipment so we don't run into any problems later on.

If you don't own a Nintendo 3DS, some people onsite will have systems with all Custom Specials ready to go. Just talk to the TOs and they'll point you in the right direction.

Stage List

Starter Stages
BattleField
Final Destination
SmashVille

Counterpick Stages
Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Duck Hunt
Halberd
Kongo Jungle 64 [Doubles only]
Lylat Cruise
Town and City
Omega Stages

Treated as Final Destination in Banning Phase. If Final Destination is banned, Omega stages are banned and vice versa.

Additional Rules
Stage Striking: The player with port priority strikes one stage from the Starter stage list. Then the other player strikes one stage and the remaining stage is used for the first match.

Stage Clause: A player/team may not pick any stage they previously won on during the set.

PRICES:
$10 Entry fee and spectating fee
$10 Tournament entry for each game
$5 per person for Teams in Smash 4.

TIME:
Registration start - 2pm
Tournament for Umvc3, Usf4 and Smash 4 Doubles - 4pm
Singles for Smash 4 - 5-6pm pending how on many people join doubles.

WHERE:
Take the 2 or the 5 train to Intervale ave and walk up 2 blocks on 163rd st until Tiffany st. On Tiffany st make a right and walk up to the schools main entrance. Call me if anything - 1-718-607-0321 Johnathan Farley

STREAM:
http://www.twitch.tv/bum1six3

RULES:
1. Please sign up as soon as you enter the venue.
2. No fighting of any sort
3. Any stealing done to me or another will result in calling the cops.
4. No casual stations until you are told so
5. No illegal substances or alcohol at the school.

https://www.facebook.com/events/271735679617276/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming - Link to the facebook event.
20140125_163542.jpg
20140125_163542.jpg

Last edited:

BUM163

Smash Lord
WillDK vs Dabuz

WillDK vs John numbers

Wes vs Otacon

We had great matches and tournament ran good. We also have 5 gamecube converters along with 8 WII-U setups to assure the tournament runs smooth. Any questions...feel free to hit me up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom