• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Hunter: combo video

majoras16

Smash Apprentice
good dude i liked the grappleedge to the pikachu, not useful but it was pretty:laugh:
maaan! i wanted to do a combo video and call it BountyHunter now i cant:urg:

DJ Boonbuggy

Smash Apprentice
Your samus isn't too bad, but you need to stop using so many Usmash's, such a horrible move, instead go for utilts or u-airs... for instance, when falco was on the left ledge of FoD, you used like 6 Usmashes in a row, instead you should've done something like Utilt to Upair to missle to edge guard to death instead of waste time using her worst move, but overall, not too bad just keep on keepin' on and try to play people who are better. That's the only way you'll get better, plus it's good because you learn different play styles. The marth I play against is really good, but I know what he's going to do because I've been playing him for 2 years

Psi

Smash Cadet
Some of the opponents were a bit lacking but overall the samus looked pretty good.

Top Bottom