• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The I can run Melee at 60fps thread

M@d-F!ghter

Smash Cadet
i can run melee on dolphin at perfect speed, 60 fps ! when i turn off limiter its over 4 times faster ^^
i cant host cause of ports blocked and cant forward them, but hamachi makes it possible ;)

but... netplay doesnt work yet, desynchs immidiatly :(

Dolphin team is still pretty active but unfortionatly not working on netplay :(
Smashboards should make a petition to the Dolphin Crew to work on the netplay issue instead of unnecessary other stuff...

MattNF

Smash Lord
Yeah, when me and supe played a p2p match, it DS'd within a minute or two each time. We were only able to do 2 stock matches.

novakane

Smash Cadet
If you can't run the original SSB without lagging, I call bull**** on you being able to run Melee at a consistent 60fps.
ur dum, ssb64 lags because of my wireless internet, not because of my cpu. i can run melee and brawl at full speed or more on dolphin

Skrlx

Smash Champion
LOL MATTNF GETTING MAD

where ur >STUFF now
>MattNF makes valid post
>Lovage resorts to trolling

coolface.jpg

anyways, didn't you call me out by calling me some pessimistic blah blah because i might have replied to your detailed argument with troll posts on that melee online thread?

gg you pessimistic hypocrite.

DaisyBoo92

Smash Apprentice
Surprisingly, and only recently I just found out this forum is for 64. Not p2p in general or melee. Amazing discovery no?

Top Bottom