• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ice Climbers Don't Give Up

DeadDisco

Smash Cadet
Link to original post: [drupal=1306]The ice Climbers Don't Give Up[/drupal]

One time in Stamina mode I was playing around with my sis. She was using Ice Climbers out of a Random pick. It was a FFA with me and her and 2 CPUs. When I finished off my sis one of the ICs were still moving about and attacking people. "Wtf thats ****ing rigged" were the words coming out of my mouth. I read the Smash Wiki: Undead Glitch and saw all the listed Undead Glitches and didn't see anything about the ICs. Would this be considered a Undead Glitch?

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Not really. It depends.
If Popo was killed, Nana only lasts about 2 seconds before disappering.
If you KO Nana only, Popo still lives. Understand? No glitches.

DeadDisco

Smash Cadet
The thing is (Forgot to mention) My sis was Popo and she died and Nana was fully walking around on her own. My sis didn't move the controller or anything.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
And there was no costume change?

DeadDisco

Smash Cadet
None =X At all! Nana acted on her own (which is weird) and attacked like a CPU would. The way I see it, an AI kicked in and fought. It's not a big surprise if you think about it. Popo n Nana do have their own individual %, so having their own HP wouldn't be a big deal either?

EDIT: The IC's HP Bar (the one that shows the HP for all chars) Was zero

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Hmm. Nah. They have to act on their own if there's nobody to follow.
Popo was offstage, so Nana attacked.

DeadDisco

Smash Cadet
Ya, maybe you're right. I just went to my wii and killed Po, but Na would just lie down. ._. I should of recorded it, but I thought it wasn't uncommon.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Overly odd. I've never heard of that happening, but I rarely use IC's in anything anymore so I'm as lost as you are.

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
I think it's because the Nana and Popo have different damage meters. So at that point Nana's HP must have been over zero. Because Popo was still technically on the stage, Nana didn't disappear, and started fighting like a Lv.9.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I've known about this glitch for so many months now, I thought it was just something everyone knew o.o

I did it in friendlies at HOBO 15 out of boredom too. Someone walked away during friendlies so there were three of us left, so I just said "let's fight Nana!" and did the glitch, and the three of us spent the whole time trying to kill her :p

But yeah, I don't know why it happens. It's cool though :p

The easiest way to do it is to have someone grab Nana, then have Popo run off the edge.

ignore the fire

Smash Journeyman
It's not a glitch if it's in stamina mode 0_o
Popo and Nana have separate damage meters, so if Nana has any damage left while Popo dies, Nana keeps going...

Top Bottom