• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ike Finder thread - If you main Ike read, if you want to fight an Ike, read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

metroid1117

Smash Master
Just as a suggestion, it might be better if you arranged this list by region so that people would have easier time finding others who are relatively close to them.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Alright, although how should I arrange the Ikes in the U.S.A.? By the time Zone they live in, or by like the Smahboards thing and go by set regions?

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Nickname: Niddo (Please call me that, not Nidtendofreak, or Nintendofreak, or N.Freak, or Freak. Niddo.)
Area: SA, Texas (closest one that is)
FC: I have too much lag to bother giving this one out
Contact: nidtendofreak@yahoo.ca. But yahoo isn't working with my computer currently. Trying to get that fixed.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I'll see what I can do. Although it will take some time, I'll get to it soon, right now I am badly needed on the Sonic boards. People should be categorized in regions no later than 5 days from now.

Although it will be kind of hard for me, I'm more familiar with recalling the states by timezones, not regions.

Edit: Okay Niddo, just let me know when you get the Yahoo fixed.

metroid1117

Smash Master
I got bored. The regions were just arranged by as it appears here, no offense to those who are near the bottom, as well as state and alphabetically within the state. My apologies if I missed anyone.

Atlantic North

Nickname: Cambriel
Real name: Supreme King Richard II (or Ricky) {Whatever floats your boat, your highness...>.>}
Area: Auburn, Maine
FC: 0774-3964-9401
AIM: RickyD715

Nickname: Cross (was FallenTwilight)
Area: Queens NYC {So is there a kings, NY?}
FC: 0903-2406-1400
Aim: Berserker0917 {I'm so sorry, I don't know how I forgot to put him on the list!}

Nickname: Xace
Real Name: Dr. Xace Robotnik (Xace) {Dr. Ivo Robotnik's PINGAS! for Brawl...seriously...} {Aww why so serious?}
Area: Staten Island, New York
FC: 2019-9327-5945
Aim: Xace57

Nickname: Ussi [Ooze - si]
Location: Lumberton, New Jersey (Mt. Holly basically, its the NORTH of SOUTH JERSEY on the WEST side) (Philadelphia as well since I spent my whole day there besides on weekends.)
FC: I hate online, and refuse to play Ike online {That's why the Friend Code is optional. :urg:}
AIM: Knuckle Flare

I put how to sound out my name in the brackets. {Because he doesn't want you getting it wrong. >.>}

Nickname: DT
Area: Blacksburg, VA (Virginia Tech) {*Salute*}
Friend Code: 3265-4735-2636
AIM: masterofmoogles {Hey it's you, I want freaking rematches, your Ike is too good for me! *shoulder thrust* :mad:}

NickName: Zero
Area: Winchester, VA
FC: 5122-2596-7003
MSN: Darkviruszero@hotmail.com

Atlantic South

Nickname: Doom
Aera: Miami, Florida
FC: 1504-5383-1123 {Wait a minute, he has my same FC WHAT?!}
Aim: Doomdragon103

Nickname: Kenji
Area: Orlando, FL
FC: 0645-5485-7188
AIM: MysticKenji

Midwest

Nickname: Kirk
Area: Arlington Heights, IL (40-45 minutes Northwest of Chicago)
FC: 0044-2489-1662
AIM: CaptainChemoX

Nickname: metroid1117 (tag = 0227)
Area: Buffalo Grove, IL (1 hr north of Chicago)
FC: 3737 9199 3629
AIM: metroid11170227 {Good luck remembering his AIM without copying and pasting it! XD (JK)}

Nickname: SOLID or LEGIT on Wi-Fi
Real name: Stalkers (OK, my real name's Matt. Happy?) {Sure, why not?}
Area: Chicago, IL
FC: 0688-7206-9273
AIM: SOLIDMarth

Southwest

Nickname: Arturito burrito (tag burro)
Area: El paso Tx 2 minutes from new mexico 2 minutes from mexico 50 hours from central texas.
FC: who cares. {People who want to challenge you do! :(}
AIM: me65times

Nickname: Niddo (Please call me that, not Nidtendofreak, or Nintendofreak, or N.Freak, or Freak. Niddo.) {Nothing else, got it?}
Real Name: I'm not telling you. {He's not going to tell you anything. XD}
Area: SA, Texas (closest one that is) {No really, he won't tell you anything XP}
FC: I have too much lag to bother giving this one out {Not everybody can have a good connection, poor guy}
Contact: nidtendofreak@yahoo.ca. But yahoo isn't working with my computer currently. Trying to get that fixed. {Just wait it out if you want to challenge him, he said he's working on it. This also by far the Ike who is most verbal with his introduction}

Pacific West

Nickname: Kinzer
Area: Las Vegas, NV
Friend Code: 1504-5383-1123
AIM: KinzerTheBrawler {Except how will my future Girlfriend understand how/why I came up with this?}

Nickname: A2ZOMG (ZOMFG online)
Area: Rancho Palos Verdes, California {There's my answer...}
FC: 0860-3014-0898
AIM: adomnintendoguy; YIM: azazaz111one; MSN: adomnintendofreak@hotmail.com; http://www.youtube.com/user/A2ZOMG {Man, can you have anymore contacts? XD (JK)}

Nickname: Capn {Crunch...oh wait, I think he's aware of this joke..}
Area: Alameda, CA
FC: 3652-0195-6126
AIM: lexcrunch

(You'll have to PM me with a challenge, and even then, my internet is good and bad on and off.) {Wi-Fi tends to suck when it lags, very true.}

Nickname: LCampoy8 or LC8
Area: Montclair, California {Wonder who else is here...}
FC: 5412-9583-8471
AIM: LCampoy8

Nickname: Light {At least he prefers the air to be addressed as Light}
Area: Bay Area, California
FC: 0688-5673-6522
MSN: CyanLight@live.com Try to PM me instead of using MSN to contact me, I may be at a friend's house and not be on MSN.

Nickname: SaltyKracka
Area: San Diego, CA (Yet another SoCal Ike user)
FC: 1719-2963-1711
{No form of contact, to challenge him, send him a private message}

Europe

Nickname: Royta
Area: Utrecht, The Netherlands, Europe {This guy is lucky, I've been to the Netherlands once...jeez do they have a helluva lot of women...}
Friend Code: 1161-1175-1106

IKE, MARTH, FOX. DYNAMIC TRIO {easy there bucko, we only want your best Ike. :p}

PREPARE YOURSELVES {They'll get no sympathy from you}

Central and South America

Nickname: Guilhe
Place of residence: São Paulo, SP {He probably is the only Ike anybody will know down in South America.}
FC: 0817-3630-3112

Just leaving my mark. {Oh, I suppose you want to stink-up my thread, HUH?!? :mad: (JK) :chuckle:}

Nickname: PhoenixoKaZe
Area: Ca, Chula Vista
FC: 2578-4004-2040
Aim: expertgamerkaze

I don't post here, much, but my Ike is no joke o-o XD ^^ {O RLY?!}

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Oh wow metroid, now I would feel bad for posting that up and taking credit from you.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Hey the only reason I signed up was cause cross wasn't allowed thats its take me off I don't want to be in the same list as that noob.

Also nintendo!!! hitch a ride with dojo and come to El paso TMS! we need to represent Ike and kirk is to lazy to fly out here.

Berserker_Cross

Smash Apprentice
Hey the only reason I signed up was cause cross wasn't allowed thats its take me off I don't want to be in the same list as that noob.

Also nintendo!!! hitch a ride with dojo and come to El paso TMS! we need to represent Ike and kirk is to lazy to fly out here.
Ouch..just ouch...:(
I'm just thinking of what I could have done to hate me

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940

Ah, I'm the Canadian who isn't an American or an Immigrant but is living in Texas, so I still don't have a job, so I can't afford to go to tournaments. Bad economy + nobody knowing what the heck NATO2 Status is = extremely hard time getting a job. I can drive myself after February, as I'll have a full drivers license by then (And I'll be 18...), but if I don't have money, it ain't happening.

That, and I'd rather try out the San Antonio tournaments first, to get a feel for them, seeing that I live like, 3 minutes out side the edge of SA. >_> And I can occasionally run into Hyrulian(sp?) and have him kick my rear at Brawl to learn that way. One of the best Tlinks also plays often in that area. Santo I believe the name is.

Also, for the next 9 days or so, I'll have good a wifi signal. You see, the main reason I have bad wifi is due to where the wireless router must be (only one spot in the house it can hook up), and where the Wii has to be, as my parents don't want it in my room, so they put it in the guest room.......which is blocking the signal visa 3 really thick walls. However, my uncle is coming out to visit us for a week and a bit. My parents had to take the Wii out of the guest room. Luckily, the office hasn't been unpacked fully yet, so my dad isn't using it yet, so I got to have it in there, about 13 inches away from the wireless router. ^_^

Basically, PM me, and I'll send you my FC if you want to fight, but be warned: I'm terrible online. I can't get my jab cancels to work 3/4 of the time, and the slightest bit of lag screws me over in timing. My Sheik fairs slightly better, and my TL is too rusty to seriously attempt yet. But at least you can see I have some clue of what I'm talking about/proof I'm not a total random scub. >_>

comboking

Smash Master
Consider this as a refreshed Ike finder then, who knows how many people are in that finder of yours who probably don't want anything to do with Brawl right now for example.

I'm pretty sure anytime now that this will get outdated as well anyway with that same logic, so don't worry your pretty little head Combo.

Also I looked at your index, couldn't find it, maybe you want to post the link so I may see it?
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=148693&highlight=Ike+player+finder there u go Kinzer

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Thanks for the link Combo, I'll be sure to add that to the list I suppose, if anybody still can't find a challenger and could possibly have some luck with that.

SlayeZ

Smash Rookie
Nickname:SlayeZ
Area: Maryland, Columbia
FC: 1590-4344-7653
AIM: BrawlSlayeZ

Im usually on AiB cuz i could never verify my email XD

i dont play much of brawl because of my 360 (Gamertag = SlayeZ) but i think i did a good job of giving ike a good name..at least over wifi, i know its wifi, chill XD

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Nuh-uh, I copied and pasted what you said, if it is wrong then you have to tell me which one is correct.

metroid1117

Smash Master
Oh wow metroid, now I would feel bad for posting that up and taking credit from you.
You can go ahead, I wouldn't mind if you didn't credit me; anyone could've spent 5-10 min rearranging the list, it's constantly updating it that's difficult.

EDIT: Whoops, I just read the OP. Oh well, it wasn't a problem :).

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Bumped...

...Also I'm extremely bored, so anybody want to tell me how a pivot grab might/might not be possible with a Wiimote on it's own? (Don't criticise me, criticise the people who lose to me)

XACE-K

Smash Master
Bumped...

...Also I'm extremely bored, so anybody want to tell me how a pivot grab might/might not be possible with a Wiimote on it's own? (Don't criticise me, criticise the people who lose to me)
You could ask this in one of the stickied Ike guides.

Translation: How would I know? I never played with only the Wiimote.

ProBrawler

Smash Lord
Westchester, NY ; Cornell University in the school
Nickname: Pro
Place of residence: (southern) NY
Friend Code (optional): 1461-5898-9203
Contact (AIM): NFLPrTm05
Division: Atlantic North (EC FTW!)

Okay, so there's some info. Ike is my beta-main (second best), behind Zelda/Sheik. He's probably my best in teams. Um, I play online but I don't take it seriously at all. In fact, I've decided to almost never use Z/S online anymore. =^_^=

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
No type of Instant Messager huh?

Edit: Well then, I suppose I'll have to put you down regardless.

neon..?

Smash Journeyman
Nickname: TENT
Area: Central,NJ
FC: 1418-6455-4841
AIM: jvlolwut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom