• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ike Profiles Thread - Post Your Profile!

Max113

Smash Apprentice
I'll probably add mine when I'm feeling a wee bit less lazy. XD

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
If I posted a picture of me, it would be of my belly because it's fat, round, and you really don't want to see my face.
Is it because they are both one in the same :laugh: jk jk

Anywhom; most of what I have is copy pasta stuff. Deciding on if I really want to make a new profile from scratch, or copy and past what is mostly in my Xat version.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
I am veeery tempted to add Jam to the OP with that image. I chuckled for a good several minutes... and then threw up as well.

:034:

Foodies

Smash Journeyman
LOL, luckily it ended up on the last post of the page (unless you guys use different PPP). I'd just spoiler the pic, reactions are worth it. xD

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Noooo, I look like a kid in that picture.

I'm thinking about updating with like 2 more current photos. One of which might show me playing my piano + give you a better view of it.

metroid1117

Smash Master
Edited the OP for great justice.

Regarding the piano... what do you guys think about having a section for musical performances? We could have a music battle or something *looks at Brett and expects to get pwned*:laugh:.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Please update my pic with this, Nys or Metroid.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
OH. MY. GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDD.

The reason that picture only has half a bed is because there's a girl on the other side. Good job San.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I was about to leave for the wedding. Was a little bored so took a random pic with my cellphone.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I wish my cellphone would even take half the quality of that picture -_-.

Edit: San's picture makes me think of that suave guy from Old Spice commercials. I can see San going, "Hello ladies...look at me, now back to your man, now back to me..."

Kaghogre

Smash Rookie
Game Name: Kaghogre (KAG) or Lucius (LCIUS)
Top 3 Characters: Ike (of course!), Bowser, and Lucas

I'm 17 yrs. old, over 200 lbs. (I'm fat T_T) and I'm not a pro at brawl but I have played 2 tournaments at my local game shop and won first place in my first tournament.
IDK what else to say, oh wait I'm Puerto Rican.
I play WoW and my main character is a lvl 80 Orc Warlock named Kaghogre but I'm taking a break til the next expansion :D

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Game Name: Kaghogre
Welcome to the Ike boards and, by extension, Smashboards Kaghogre! Thanks for posting in a sticky instead of making a new thread at least, lol. To elaborate on what Ussi said, if you decide to stick around and get to know us a bit better we can add your profile for sure, but it's really only intended for people who main Ike actively and are (or have been) consistently present here at the Ike boards.

We're a friendly bunch of people so feel free to join in our discussions or ask any questions you'd like to have answered about Ike!

:034:

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Since Nysyarc has a zero tolerance policy on pointless posts, one liners, and spam, I think all of you should be infracted. Including you Nysyarc.

Top Bottom