• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Imperial Legion, MD/VA crew. Xanadu Tuesdays, Legionary Wednesdays

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
4pm.

I can probably pick you up if you can't get a ride. 443-536-1386. Give me a call later if you need one.

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
So I got the better Geko os and the codeline error still exists.

Any Help guys?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
So I got the better Geko os and the codeline error still exists.

Any Help guys?
Go here and download the pre-made SD package. Anything on there that's not on your SD card, copy to it. It should have the correct version of Gecko and the Gameconfig.txt (which I forgot about yesterday, sorry).

Bionic, you should make it so the auto-updater checks that you have all that stuff on your SD.

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
Go here and download the pre-made SD package. Anything on there that's not on your SD card, copy to it. It should have the correct version of Gecko and the Gameconfig.txt (which I forgot about yesterday, sorry).

Bionic, you should make it so the auto-updater checks that you have all that stuff on your SD.
Looks like the configuration file I had was just wonky, I overwrote it and, I've been practicing Falcon and Peach all day. SOOO Much fun.
Falcon needs nerfs though. to many "Do whatever to knee" combos

g-regulate

Smash Hero
so it looks like chu and i are confirmed to go to the philly tourney. id prefer not to drive, but i will if i have to. so far it looks like me chu TH vist lobos and jcaesar. thats 6, and i could fit 5 at most in my car. if everyone i listed goes, we'll have to take 2.

let me know what you guys wanna do.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
well im prolly going alsooooo

and boss i know may want to goooo

soooo im pretty close to thunderhorse so i'll guess i'll grab a ride with him

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
I'm taking CK, Bionic Sonic, maybe Boss if he's still looking for a ride, and I have room for one more person.

That leaves you with Vist, Lobos, JCaesar, Cape, and maybe Chu from whoever from MD/VA I know is going. One of us will end up with one extra seat for whoever.

...Wait wut.
Falcon *word for PINGAS that rhymes with 'kick'*!

My new name for Falcon Kick, since for SOME GODFORSAKEN REASON I KEEP GETTING ****** BY THAT MOVE.

I find it ironic that censors dont' censor that version of it. Censors suck.

Yes for some reason that **** can work.

Vist

Smash Champion
greg lets gosters

i can meet you guys somewhere that's not out of the way such as jcaesars place if you're already gonna head up there

*sf2 voice* PERFECT

g-regulate

Smash Hero
ok so me, chu, vist, lobos and jsleezy?!??!! might be snug in the back seat but the offer is there

this is still 3 weeks away so we can work out details later but thats what im planning

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
ok so me, chu, vist, lobos and jsleezy?!??!! might be snug in the back seat but the offer is there

this is still 3 weeks away so we can work out details later but thats what im planning
That sounds great to me. One minor problem, there's a good chance Cape will need a ride too. We may need another car but we still have time to work out the details and hopefully get a few more people to go (ComboKnight? Guy? Turbo & DK Smash?)

Also are you guys planning on coming home Saturday night or staying till Sunday? I'm ok with either.

Is Chu really coming to this instead of Kosha Boy? I was not expecting that. o_O

ChuDat

Smash Master
That sounds great to me. One minor problem, there's a good chance Cape will need a ride too. We may need another car but we still have time to work out the details and hopefully get a few more people to go (ComboKnight? Guy?)

Also are you guys planning on coming home Saturday night or staying till Sunday? I'm ok with either.

Is Chu really coming to this instead of Kosha Boy? I was not expecting that. o_O
Wait.... Kosah boy is on the same date as this?

F***. My bad guys. I already said I was going to Kosha boy.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
It does...

wow that music hacking guide is a billion times easier than whatever the hell i was looking at X_X
mine & Androu1's tools are really outdated and Dantarion's GUI makes this stuff a lot easier.

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
That sounds great to me. One minor problem, there's a good chance Cape will need a ride too. We may need another car but we still have time to work out the details and hopefully get a few more people to go (ComboKnight? Guy? Turbo & DK Smash?)

I'm willing to go to definitely, but I might need to return on the same day.

Lobos

Smash Master
Wait.... Kosah boy is on the same date as this?

F***. My bad guys. I already said I was going to Kosha boy.
Well in the chance that kosha boy gets canceled you should really come to this....and team with me....ahaha

Greg- I might just drive my own car and can fit 3 others but only if people are on route or not to far. I also plan to leave early sat. morning and come back home after the tourney is over.

Edit: Or some other plans like leaving friday night and staying somewhere.....like free houseing...philly hotels suck......

edit2: Well actually I down for meeting up somewhere and carpooling :p

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
You know. Even though Chu runs around ****** with Kirby. I dont see Kirby getting a lot of Flax in B+. :V

Bair was an issue. Once. And that's really it for kirbs.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
You know. Even though Chu runs around ****** with Kirby. I dont see Kirby getting a lot of Flax in B+. :V

Bair was an issue. Once. And that's really it for kirbs.
I think the only issues with Kirby right now are his insane low % grab combos and the fact that his smashes still kill ridiculously well even when you don't hit the sweetspot. There are plenty more broken characters at the moment though.

thats because the WBR is just a bunch of bad players that dosent know **** about playing good KAY
Unfortunately that's kinda true. See BtL1 results.

We really need unbiased high-level players who care about the future of Brawl+ in the WBR, like Guru.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I wouldnt call Guru unbaised. Hell. I wouldnt call anyone unbiased really.
You know what I mean. It's great to have top players like Yes, but I'd like to have more people who aren't gonna ***** if we talk about nerfing the top tier character that they play :p and I know Guru would work for a better balanced game.

GuruKid

Smash Ace
I've been asking about WBR entry for well over a month now...

lol @ CK's post, but he makes a very good point. The WBR is in dire need of more high-level, knowedgeable and unbiased players if this game is to seriously improve.

Top Bottom