• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Interview Thread: Questions for Saucekay! (FanFan Interview Up)

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
No, I was saying since Clownbot tried to vote for you.

And yeah, if someone doesn't want to be interviewed, then the person with the next most votes will be interviewed.

Clown, you can nominate anyone, but I already had the 7 nominations locked up.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I vote for SuSa.

I was going to vote for someone else, but decided it'd be awkward to vote someone that you didn't nominate.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Vote: Airgemini

Why? Because Air is always voted first.

EDIT: Though the text after it is a joke, the vote is serious. I'm curious to see how air would act if he was in an interview.

EDIT2: Or I can ignore the OP and not see the nominations! In that case, Vote: Teran

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Skyler, the nominations are over... It'd be appreciated if you guys, iunno, read the OP.
Didn't catch the OP because I opened the thread two hours ago, left for guitar, and came back and voted Air. Didn't see the edit. Sorry

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
No problem man.

I'm going to edit the voting process. I'm going to have a "first to 10 wins" thing added, and keep the 3 day limit as well. The most that anyone currently has is 3, Jam and Teran are tied.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Frown, I'm sure all of them are going to be interviewed eventually. Next time we nominate people, it's essentially going to be the same ones with one or two new ones.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I would suggest against opening something like this up to a vote, and just choosing the person that you would want to interview. It would be fine to allow users to submit questions, but the final decision should rest with you.

I don't know, that's just my take on it. I suppose I take a more authoritarian view on things like this, which was why I made BotW my decision and not a vote-based one. I think it worked out better that way.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
But I really feel bad about you and Straked pwning me with your Metaepasia, Eglücksville.
Also, you have 10 girlfriends, you already have anything a (wo)man could want.
Frown, I love you, despite you being married, but I can't vote for you.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I would suggest against opening something like this up to a vote, and just choosing the person that you would want to interview. It would be fine to allow users to submit questions, but the final decision should rest with you.

I don't know, that's just my take on it. I suppose I take a more authoritarian view on things like this, which was why I made BotW my decision and not a vote-based one. I think it worked out better that way.
I think I'll let it go like this for now and decide eventually on whether I'll keep it a vote or just decide myself.

Vote: mountain_tiger

;)
:mad:

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Why do you enjoy blogs so much?

Any relationships?

What size shoes do you wear?

What's your favorite breakfast?