• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Interview Topic- First up Mew2King (Interview Up)

brendol

Smash Cadet
what is a worse way to die: choking on your own ****, or having your butthole sown shut and waiting it out?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Seriously, What happened to Ken, Pc Chris, and Korean DJ? Husband and Wife?
He kept eating them until he became what he was today :p:p:p GOD.

"Ken and other heavy contenders in the smash scene over the years have travelled across oceans/seas to participate in tournaments and even completely and utterly prove their dominance as world no.1; with the world actually being so large, with a potentially strong yet distant scene in Japan, do you consider yourself the world no.1 brawl and melee player? Have you or are you considering taking trips to places like Japan to vs their best?"

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
what is a deal breaker when choosing to attend a tournament. specifcally: number of attendees; prize money; distance to travel; cost to travel; highly skilled opponents; promotion/hype behind the tournament (ei: MLG sponsored vs Locally hosted); etc.

MarTh-

Smash Apprentice
Are you going to be playing any tournaments outside the US if they are large enough?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
m2k will you be my friend

Are you gonna move somewhere after you finish college? If so, where, and do you intend to continue playing Smash?

What is your favorite character in brawl/melee, just to use for fun?

What is the best way to get better at Smash?

What things do you enjoy outside of Smash/Video Games?

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622

I mean seriously guys. He has all the frame data in those glasses. And if he loses a stock once, his glasses smoke up and his brain computes "ERROR! ERROR! WRONG MOVE! WRONG MOVE!"
I am stealing this.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥Do you fight for your friends? :)

♥Sorry, but someone had to say it! ^__^

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
I would do an interview but I am generally an asshle and wouldn't get along.

I have several questions actually.

1. What is your current view on Brawl. Is it a competitive game that will be successful into the future, or is it simply riding on the initial momentum built from its release?

2. What are your thought of the smash community in general? Considering the controversy that has been going on for several months, like questioning Metaknight's legality, do you believe the community will grow stronger? Weaker? What?

3. Do you also believe that Meta Knight is really a boob wearing a nipple protector a.k.a. A mask?

4. What is your own personal tier list?

5. yawwwwwwn

I got bored.

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
Your well know for being good in Brawl, but as a top tier, how would you do with bottom or low tier?

DO you think you will win Wilvolution 09 like you did last year?

Veril

Frame Savant
What would you say is your general attitude towards players who were not competitive in Melee but are in Brawl?

How many stupid questions are you asked a day?

Have you ever flown into an uncontrollable rage due to an excess of stupid questions / fawning sycophants?

the_judge

Smash Journeyman
"Do you believe Brawl was not made for competition, but only to put the game back in the hands of casual players?"

"Would casual players find it harder to join the competetive scene in Brawl?"

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
What do you think of some of the top power ranked brawl players?

What are your goals in life?

Do you believe in loving one person for the rest of your life?

mariofanpm12

Smash Ace
What is your opinion on the current Tier List, including the format and the character placement?

Do you believe there will be a Super Smash Bros. 4 game?

How would you describe you life outside of Smash?

Dekillsage

Smash Lord
If brawl+ Becomes what people play at tourneys would you continue to play smash?

Do you play any other fighting games? Are you good at these other fighting games?

How do you practice do you play cpu's, other people, online?

What were your most exciting matches and where were they?

how can i counter you with pit?

Some were my questions and some for my friends.

Xiahou Dun

Smash Ace
If you're eager to see it happen then maybe you should PM the OP and offer to do the interview for him?

Anth0ny

Smash Master
If you're eager to see it happen then maybe you should PM the OP and offer to do the interview for him?
Well, the OP said that the interview would be out the Saturday after the topic is created. It's been like two weeks since this topic was made...

EDIT- Yay, it'll be out in three days =)

MLG_JV

Smash Ace
Alright, everyone the Interview is up. Hopefully you enjoy it. We tried to use as many of your questions as possible without making the interview ridiculously long.

We welcome any suggestions, as this is our first go around, so we are always looking to improve. PM TwentyTwo with any feedback/suggestions.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Nice interview. ^^

Who's next to be interviewed?

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Hence
-What exactly 'runs through your mind' when playing brawl against a very formidable opponent?

M2K:I don't know I just try to play and ****
OH GOD I LOL'D

Awesome interview. M2K's insight is too good.

Xiahou Dun

Smash Ace
Xiahou Doun
-If I hugged you would you hug me back? O__O

M2K: Depends, are you a girl?
Haha.

Yes, but what you wouldn't hug a guy? What's there to be afraid of?

a bunch of dumb, non-helpful questions, and mine weren't used :(
There are no magical words M2K can speak in a 10 minute interview which will instantly elevate you to a plateu in Smash. If you want to become better you need to take the steps yourself and he can give only the most vaguest of advice or a little encouragement to you. Some of us realised this and took the interview for what it actually was. A bit of fun...We're not the dumb ones sir. ;)

Top Bottom