• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Interview Topic- First up Mew2King (Interview Up)

M.K

Level 55
Ask better questions.

JV and I decided we should wait for the results of CoT4, before we pick the next interviewee.
ChiboSempai.

/East Coast.

But seriously, good idea. I'm listening to the live feed now and it sounds quite energetic....and someone is stealing a lamp from Chibo's apartment XD

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
I liked this interview. You would think m2k would have all these intense answers about how he got good and stuff but he basically says "lol I just play". I think that is sweet it is like the guy doesn't even know how he got good, nor does he care, he is just rolling with it.

$haDy

Smash Apprentice
Could everyone please look at this contradiction? Thanks.
Stop misquoting *******. He says he wants his mk good enough not to have have to counterpick with 3D.Himself personally the not the character.

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
He probably wasn't too descriptive with his strategies, training, and thoughts about the game because he doesn't wanna give away his secrets. Good idea.

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
He probably wasn't too descriptive with his strategies, training, and thoughts about the game because he doesn't wanna give away his secrets. Good idea.
The way I see it it actually IS NOT like this. It is one thing to not want to be recorded or whatever, but it seems as if he genuinely is not hiding anything, the guy is just good at smash. There really isn't a big secret behind it IMO.

And of the few recorded matches he is not doing anything super different.

Mew2king is just good.

himynameisruss

Smash Journeyman
Ask better questions.

hmm.

-Did you audition for any reality shows since Ken has been
on survivor?
-What's your favorite restaurant, and what do you order from there?
-If I hugged you would you hug me back? O__O
-What's your favorite hoodie?

or

do you play brawl merely due to the fact that it's what everyone else is doing? would you quit brawl entirely if the melee tourney scene came back strong?

what do you think of brawl+?

are you serious? sorry, next time i'll ask the interviewee what color boxers he wears to a tournament or what his favorite flavor of toothpaste is.

TwentyTwo

Smash Ace
are you serious? sorry, next time i'll ask the interviewee what color boxers he wears to a tournament or what his favorite flavor of toothpaste is.
Brawl+ questions weren't allowed, and questions had to be reduced, so I went with the question that asked whether or not brawl was competitive or not.

And honestly, if you want your question answered so bad, YOU should have stepped up to the plate and asked to be the interviewer.

himynameisruss

Smash Journeyman
Brawl+ questions weren't allowed, and questions had to be reduced, so I went with the question that asked whether or not brawl was competitive or not.

And honestly, if you want your question answered so bad, YOU should have stepped up to the plate and asked to be the interviewer.
honestly, it wasn't that big of a deal, was just wondering.

didn't know brawl+ questions weren't allowed, why is that exactly?

baldurseeyou

Smash Rookie

The interviewer was being serious. If Brawl became a profession, I think I would ask the guy serious questions.

S.O.L.I.D
-M2K, you are thought of as the best Brawl Player in the world. Does this make you feel like you have a huge target on your back and that people go for you to attempt to take a game or even stock off of your MK because they want to boast that they did that to the best? If you think so, how do you feel about this?

M2K: Yeah it's kind of hard. I like always have to be playing good or people brag about everything. It's dumb cuz I can't always play good I'm kind of random, and unless it's tourney I don't always want to try 100% although I usually do.
He did.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Now that M2K's been interviewed, I can think of a zillion people I'd like to see interviewed. NinjaLink and Azen are probably at the top of most people's lists.

I demand an interview with Isai. DEMAND.

TwentyTwo

Smash Ace
Now that M2K's been interviewed, I can think of a zillion people I'd like to see interviewed. NinjaLink and Azen are probably at the top of most people's lists.

I demand an interview with Isai. DEMAND.
My pick for interview was Azen too, but after CoT4 I don't know if he's necessarily in the mood for interviews. JV was thinking DSF because he wanted someone from the West. Isai, I could do my best to see if it could be done since he is from the west isn't he? No promises though >.>

My guess as to why they weren't allowed is because it's just not brawl, and MLG wanted no affiliation with it?

If anyone else would want someone specific to be interviewed, throw out a name and JV and I will probably discuss it, and see whose up next.

Blad01

Smash Lord
S.O.L.I.D
-M2K, you are thought of as the best Brawl Player in the world.
That inspires me a question : M2K, are you ever going to Europe or Japan, to prove that you are "the best in the world" ? Because for the moment, you aren't.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I enjoyed the interview. He's quite a simple guy who just loves video games. People call him cocky, but that's just because he just likes to talk about how he does against people. He does it in a matter-of-fact way. He's just stating the facts, "I did well against him because I was playing well." or something like that.

If he ever starts losing, and tries to explain himself, I bet people will be calling him king of johns (if they don't already do.)

Yanki

Smash Cadet
Wich character is tronger vs ur mk, diddy whit her " bananas", a marth whit a nice accuracy whit her broke shield or a yoshi whit her super chain grab?

Yanki

Smash Cadet
Was 1 nice question for him, aff lol why no one ask that to him :p

Veng

Smash Ace
M2K mentions he doenst play brawl at all except for tourneys, did I miss read this?

a couple of times... " I dont play at all, except before tourneys"

laki

Smash Apprentice
Yeah m2k doesn't really play outside of tourney. He says he doesn't like playing games by himself anymore. And not all people need to practice once there skill has peeked.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
I like how M2K treated the question of if MK "turned out not to be the best" to mean the case that MK was banned.

O_O

So MK is a bad choice when and only because that choice isn't legal. :psycho:

:joyful:

Anyway, M2K always sounds so depressed. D: Come on man, possibly best player eva. Yes, you don't want to talk trash, but you deserve ... something for that! There should be a spring in your step and a glint in your eye! It's hard when you're naturally down-to-earth, but people want to show their respect to you, and you've earned a little worship.

As soon as you play Japan/Europe's champions. :lick:

Also choknater's post contains truth.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I lold @ how all the answers are all one-liners and had to be formatted with a super huge font to fill the OP

Imagine Yuna's answers with the same font.

Top Bottom